Snowflake Abby Brown -

Lazy-Lazy

kiwifarms.net
I think it's fucked that the FB group has devolved into such dumbass fuckshit like buying her clothes and being proud of that, and contacting people like rj pretending to be her. I don't think she'll stop anytime soon with the grabbing a rando off the street and dating him for a week and then going back to Willie, but the FB people should CTFD and stop trying to insert themselves
The buying her stuff part almost reminds me of Chris-Chan stuff.

Mia Zapata's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
1593955360953.png

I joined the cringe group with my sock just to see what was going on and I honestly wonder why these buffalo bill looking fuckers think theyre morally superior to the farms and not just a cringier, less well researched attempt at the same thing.
You're in a facebook group dedicated to stalking a mentally ill woman and her junkie boyfriend. Same transvestite in a different wig.

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1428883
I joined the cringe group with my sock just to see what was going on and I honestly wonder why these buffalo bill looking fuckers think theyre morally superior to the farms and not just a cringier, less well researched attempt at the same thing.
You're in a facebook group dedicated to stalking a mentally ill woman and her junkie boyfriend. Same transvestite in a different wig.
I'm so tired of the "Kiwi Farms hates trans people!!!" bullshit. Like yeah, a bunch of the people with threads are trans, because a ton of lolcows also identify as "trans" because they are just fucking desperate for attention or because their brains are wired weird and that manifests as them identifying as trans.

Chris-Chan identifies as trans because trolls have fucked with his head for so long, and because he's so in denial of his attraction to dicks as a man that he needs to say he's a woman to even be close to ok with that.

Stephanie Cianfriglia identifies as trans because she's just desperate to be speshul and kool and one of the hip kidz. She's an ugly straight cis white femcel who just wants asspats and validation 24/7 and it's easy to get that in the "you can do literally no wrong if you are trans" crowd.

Mods here are trans. Members here are trans. The kind of trans people who are sick of all the gender dress-up bullshit that people do for reasons that have nothing to do with identity or dysphoria. We don't hate trans people, we laugh at people who also happen to be trans. Equal opportunity assholes are we.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Abby, honey, just take a deep breath and try to concentrate hard enough for a few minutes just to read the last few pages of this thread. Yeah, we laugh at you because you broadcast your ridiculous self destructive behavior online for all to see, you’re cringey and childish and quite frankly I’m convinced your IQ is below 75. We’re definitely assholes that enjoy laughing at speds like you on the internet, no doubt about that, but none of us actually wish any ill will on you, if anything our laughter is tempered with genuine pity and hope that someday your horribly mismanaged mental health will get under control.

It’s the Facebook groups you need to be concerned about, because unlike us, those people clearly harbor genuine hatred and resentment towards you. They’re the ones that devote their time to stalking your every move and harassing the people in your life, and everyone at the farms here find it appalling. All we do is repost your material and share in the lols, we’re genuinely harmless compared to those Facebook harpies.