• ”Christian is a cool guy and a great friend, and he needs your support and guidance. Don't abandon him.”

Snowflake Abby Brown

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by CatParty, May 16, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@CasualSeppuku, @Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. They won't do any of that. They seem to put up with her ridiculous crap ( like her singing "pussy tastes like skittles" to her mom) and I figure she gets an exorbitant allowance. Then she resells all her old fad stuff on poshmark and starts a new fad. It is always sad to see someone whose life revolves around drama and selfies and nothing else.
    She said she's gonna get a job, but will she even be able to perform normally?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Really? I’m trying so hard to figure out just HOW they can sit back and do nothing, besides the “she’s over 18” excuse. She’s obviously been in a very abusive relationship on and off with Will for a long time, and her parents really don’t care enough to tell her “NO, you will NOT continue to date this person that you’ve been physically abusive to/with.” They’re just gonna sit back and let their daughter make an absolute fool out of herself online and in real life. What about their own reputation? They clearly live in a small town, y’all KNOW the neighbors and ladies at the hair salon downtown are all gossiping about the Brown’s weird daughter. If not for her personal safety and health, they won’t crack down even just a little for the sake of their own good name? Isn’t her father a councilman or something?

I just...I’m really just at a loss for words here with their blatant ignorance. I never thought I’d see parents who are as emotionally neglectful and uncaring as Borb, but Abby’s parents take the fucking cake.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Her dad made a name for himself for yelling "oh shit" and "I'm tired of this fucking shit" live on the morning news. I'm not sure restraint is something the Browns are known for.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Fucking WINNER, thanks man. I haven't checked her page in a few days and when I read all the comment referencing her live video, I was praying someone here had it. I'm ashamed of how much better this made my day.

• Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  5. She's live right now, if anyone cares. I watched it long enough to see two crackhead looking people eating in her filthy bedroom. She started screaming about someones pussy tasting like skittles, and I turned it off. No thanks.

Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I saw that Will had a couple of live videos that are still there. I saw someone on Abby's profile make a comment saying that Will was live and trying to defend himself from what happened. Might check those out.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. All I saw was one where he's driving around trying to find pizza and another with an old man rambling in the dark. Nothing notable at all.

kiwifarms.net
  8. She's basically what you would get if you mixed Trisha Peytas with Raven Sparks.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Bani

Bani Lil' Paint Sniffer

kiwifarms.net
  9. Then you take that and give it a lifetime flavor of the month subscription to hot crappic.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    nyess

nyess I am not jew null :L
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. 96CF005E-7362-41AA-A35B-3C40E9FDC800.jpeg

This came up on my Instagram explore and I just felt compelled to leave it here bc relevance lol.

Any updates on our manic meme girl?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. 30712286_1247079675422220_3241239443861287356_n.jpg 30740246_1247137448749776_4984777684083945122_n.jpg Capture.PNG She's decided she's gay now, so everything has to be rainbows. Because how will people know she's gay if she doesn't wear rainbows? I wonder how long till she gets a lesbian tattoo. If she sticks to her current trends, it will be a day or two before she gets back with Boss Hog.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #212 Rabbit Bones, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Didn’t realize how dumpy she looks without makeup.

• Agree Agree x 7
    OstREEEch

OstREEEch REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kiwifarms.net
  13. she's been reeing about butches hitting her up - "if I wanted a dude I'd date dudes!" will post screens when I'm not on mobile unless someone wants to get to it first.

kiwifarms.net
  14. Seriously, does she really think she has he means to pull a pretty, feminine lez? She’s too much of a baby gay (aka straight girl) to realize that the shiny pretty femmes she’s craving for have sky high standards and won’t be caught dead with a dumpy, unwashed, visibly disturbed laughingstock like Abby. A stone butch with a crew cut that wears decade old JNCO jeans and snap backs and smokes Maverick menthols is the best she can hope for.

One of my favorite troll ig’s posted a comment they left on one of her statuses about her pussy tasting like a wet ashtray as opposed to skittles.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. She got sooooo much shit for this status, which is now delet.

Screenshot_20180415-124255.jpg Screenshot_20180415-124300.jpg

• Informative Informative x 7
    #216 shilly_mays, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Good fucking god. Nothing says "tumblr queer uw u" like covering yourself in as many rainbows as possible. Got to show how much of your identity revolves around who you like to fuck.
    Waiting for the tumblr Oppression Olympics rabbit hole to start.

• Agree Agree x 1
    A Seagull

A Seagull I'll shit on your wife's tits.

kiwifarms.net
  17. Maybe the girly gay girls don't want to date someone with a mashed potato face and tattoos that would look better if she'd gotten them in prison.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Rabbit Bones

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I can't wait to see the shitstorm that comes with her inevitable posting of all this rainbow garb on Poshmark

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Blood on the Dance Floor

Attached Files:

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.