Snowflake Abby Brown -

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
E12AA99C-402E-4EF2-A19A-66086CFE4F47.jpeg
According to this video clip, she was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder and spent the last year “in recovery”. I think antipsychotic meds being involved is a certainty.

Honestly, as dumb and childish as she still looks and probably acts, I gotta say she does sound genuinely happier and actually somewhat grounded in this video. I hope whatever she’s on keeps her stable/sedated enough that she’s stopped beating her parents.

Dr. Octogonapus

cock sucker extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
I've been lurking the farms since like, 2015 and never made an account till now jesus chris. Abby is my favorite cow and she needs MOAR ATTENTION

GUYS ABBRY MADE AN UPDATE DON'T YOU CARE!!!1

She's a lesbian. AGAIN.
Also why the fuck does her face look like it's smeared in dirt.

lamp shade

you sound like an absolute muppet
kiwifarms.net
I've been lurking the farms since like, 2015 and never made an account till now jesus chris. Abby is my favorite cow and she needs MOAR ATTENTION

She's a lesbian. AGAIN.
Welcome to the farms!

I'm actually really surprised she even acknowledged the Alex thing. I'd expected her to just ignore/block comments like it never happened. She's definitely on hella drugs though, she is very sedated in her recent videos (though she still manages to throw in one fake creepy giggle in each one).

lol @ her mom's response...she has had this conversation too many times.

600lbsAnorexic

Body checking your fupa obsessively
kiwifarms.net
Wait, who's Alex?

I have read this whole thread but it's been such a long time with her going to the loony bin and all...

Blake Bumbleby

[borks in catgirl]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

She's a lesbian. AGAIN.
1. her voice doesn't match her face at all and it always throws me off
2. god I hate how her mouth looks when she smiles. she looks like a bird trying to smile.
3. someone please wash her face.

Reactions: Vaganabanana

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the Farms!

I'm trying to figure out exactly what look Abby is going for this time. Some kind of bizarre 1950's housewife vibe?

lol @ her mom's response...she has had this conversation too many times.
Abby's enabling parents have been so beaten down (physically, mentally, and spiritually), I think her mom would just say "Oh, that's nice, dear" even if Abby told her she was the love child of Elvis and a space alien.

theriddler3

that fucking ✨kawaii✨ cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's definitely on hella drugs though, she is very sedated in her recent videos (though she still manages to throw in one fake creepy giggle in each one).
As glad as I am that my favorite cow appears to be stableish, the fact that she's so drowned out and so obviously taking hardcore psych meds gives me an eery feeling that she's gonna stop taking them all again for the classic reason: "they stifle my creativity/they make me a zombie". I suspect she stopped going on social media because the meds made her realize that she would get made fun of only by locals if she wasn't blasting her shit online-I don't think being institutionalized is was what actually changed her approach. I think she decided she needs the attention again, despite the drawbacks.

The sudden return and the strange affect screams, "round 2, bitches! Choo choo, crazy train ready to leave the station when you are! "
I'd bet good money she's gonna stop taking her meds again soon. Mood disorders/disorders that cause psychosis are notoriously hard to treat because the sufferers are so keen to stop their meds due to the side effects. It's really a catch-22 in terms of effective treatment.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus. Was her absence due to the lobotomy she appears to have received?
Seems much the same to me, she’s always been dumb as dirt, but the mania seems to have lessened. At least she’s realized trying to look like an edgy outrageous punk cartoon character as an adult woman is stupid af.

Showing gifts from mommy for quitting smoking was weird. The way she spoke about it was like a six year old. Instead of MLP from mommy for winning the spelling bee, it was a make-up and Jesus for putting down the Marlboros.

Abby is like anti-adoption poster girl. She’s a case where all the best nurture in the world couldn’t compete against the crazy genetics. I feel bad for her parents.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
As glad as I am that my favorite cow appears to be stableish, the fact that she's so drowned out and so obviously taking hardcore psych meds gives me an eery feeling that she's gonna stop taking them all again for the classic reason: "they stifle my creativity/they make me a zombie". I suspect she stopped going on social media because the meds made her realize that she would get made fun of only by locals if she wasn't blasting her shit online-I don't think being institutionalized is was what actually changed her approach. I think she decided she needs the attention again, despite the drawbacks.

The sudden return and the strange affect screams, "round 2, bitches! Choo choo, crazy train ready to leave the station when you are! "
I'd bet good money she's gonna stop taking her meds again soon. Mood disorders/disorders that cause psychosis are notoriously hard to treat because the sufferers are so keen to stop their meds due to the side effects. It's really a catch-22 in terms of effective treatment.
That’s one of the scariest things about people with mental illness as severe and destructive as Abby’s. She sounds basically tranquilized in all of her recent videos, which is pretty telling that not only is she taking some heavy ass medication, she’s on a very high dose of them. And in most cases that route is really for the best—sure your creativity might flourish more and you might feel more “yourself” if you’re unmedicated, but if your illness mostly manifests in self destructive behavior, stunted emotional growth, violent temper tantrums at work, and beating your loved ones, that’s when you have to put your own feelings aside and let yourself be doped up so you can have a shot at a semi normal life as a slightly less interesting and spontaneous person and the people around you don’t have to live in fear/embarrassment any longer.

If your meds make you a better person, whether it’s lithium or seroquel or Zoloft, keep taking them, because the “real” you is obviously a cunt.

Muscle Bra

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At least she’s realized trying to look like an edgy outrageous punk cartoon character as an adult woman is stupid af.
For this week, at least. Let's give her a little bit of time now that she's returned to the internet.

Showing gifts from mommy for quitting smoking was weird. The way she spoke about it was like a six year old. Instead of MLP from mommy for winning the spelling bee, it was a make-up and Jesus for putting down the Marlboros.

Abby is like anti-adoption poster girl. She’s a case where all the best nurture in the world couldn’t compete against the crazy genetics. I feel bad for her parents.
I don't. It was her parents' enabling behavior which caused (or at least exacerbated) Abby's bullshit. It was her parents who allowed a damn-near-30-YO woman to never find gainful employment and to continually leech off of them. It was her parents who permitted Abby to go through all of her ridiculous phases and to drop not-insignificant amounts of money on mall crap. It was her parents who put up with her BPD behavior and actually allowed her to hit them. And, perhaps worst of all, it was her parents who allowed Abby to go on for far too long before finally forcing her to get the help she so desperately needs.[/QUOTE]

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
I don't. It was her parents' enabling behavior which caused (or at least exacerbated) Abby's bullshit. It was her parents who allowed a damn-near-30-YO woman to never find gainful employment and to continually leech off of them. It was her parents who permitted Abby to go through all of her ridiculous phases and to drop not-insignificant amounts of money on mall crap. It was her parents who put up with her BPD behavior and actually allowed her to hit them. And, perhaps worst of all, it was her parents who allowed Abby to go on for far too long before finally forcing her to get the help she so desperately needs.
I think her parents were more or less essentially held hostage by Abby’s temper and violent rages, which seemed to get worse the older she got. They obviously had no idea what they were dealing with, so they did what most people who can’t handle their out of control kids do and just threw money at her and turned the other cheek in hopes that maybe she would outgrow it as she reached adulthood, except she didn’t. And they seemed more than content to have damned themselves to spending the rest of their lives caring for a manic adult woman with the brain of a MySpace teenager.

When she started having an online presence and airing every dirty and embarrassing detail of her life to her 30k+ following on social media whilst having her family and friends accounts easily accessible to them, that might’ve been what started to thin her parent’s patience. Sure they paid for a couple of her phases, but after the Lil Xan face tattoo stunt she started begging for money online and was recycling old clothes/identities, which makes me think that’s when her parents started to give her less pocket money. Then came the Alex phase, then the hasty departure from social media sans shilling her smelly used rags on poshmark for cigarette money, and then nothing at all. She may very well have finally done something extreme enough to push them to commit her and get her crazy ass tranked the fuck out.

I wonder if they’re ever going to decide that they actually want to enjoy their golden years together in peace and just stick Abby in a group home where she’ll be supervised. I genuinely don’t see her being competent or even willing enough to live independently on her own for at least several years.

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get these tards obsession with The Nightmare Before Christmas. I mean it's a decent movie, but it's nothing amazing.
Budget goth.

Walmart can put seasonal Nightmare Before Christmas shirts or merch out and make bank, so can any other chain (or hot topic all year round). Just recently I went to Walmart, they had some really cute skull shirts and I got them, the entire time I was thinking "well skulls are basic bitch now". IMO if you want to be quirky but are poor just go to Walmart, where it's only cute skulls and NBC.

Muscle Bra

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get these tards obsession with The Nightmare Before Christmas. I mean it's a decent movie, but it's nothing amazing.
That topic was covered pretty well back in the early days of this thread (https://kiwifarms.net/threads/abby-brown.30866/page-2#post-2278487) and (as a bonus) you even get a great picture of "Scene Queen" Abby with her enabling parents a few posts above.

Personally, I used to really like Nightmare but once I saw the fanbase consisted of mostly Hot Topic emo wannabes and white trash rednecks, I took pains to distance myself from the movie.

Tags
youtube

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino