Snowflake Abby Brown -

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That topic was covered pretty well back in the early days of this thread (https://kiwifarms.net/threads/abby-brown.30866/page-2#post-2278487) and (as a bonus) you even get a great picture of "Scene Queen" Abby with her enabling parents a few posts above.

Personally, I used to really like Nightmare but once I saw the fanbase consisted of mostly Hot Topic emo wannabes and white trash rednecks, I took pains to distance myself from the movie.
It's a good movie but if I have to hear This is Halloween one more time...

ProblemDog

All I wanted was a Pepsi.
kiwifarms.net
It's the antipsychotics. That shit makes you feel so out of it.
All the blinking is evidence of those meds too iirc.
Maybe I’m too old and pedantic but isn’t a makeup “tutorial” made in order to teach others a technique that you’ve more or less mastered? Not “it’s the first time I’ve done this so if it looks bad I’m rilly rilly sorry” etc? Like, this is an “unboxing and attempt” video not a “tutorial” but ok Abby

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
Welp, fam, looks like we found our new Abby phase. Rainbow eyebrows, rainbow lips, and rainbow anime ears?Abby may no longer think she is a male but she has apparently leaped onto the LGBT pride bandwagon.
She’s jumped onto the bandwagon a few times, but usually jumps back on Hogboy and Daddy Jesus before anything too interesting happens.

Though, my dumb imagination has now suggested Abbie hooking up with fellow beauty parlour cow-ette Tearzah. They can be totally not pretend lesbians while their pet creepy bfs can snort Cheeto dust or whatever it is they do.

Dr. Octogonapus

cock sucker extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
TWO MORE ABBY VIDEOS! Truly a blessed day!

If I can figure out how to record snapchats, I'd be more than happy to archive them.

Edit:

1:11 - She claims she's never coming back to Facebook. Says someone stole her pictures of her from her last job, made it look like she said things she never said, and sent it to her boss. Then she deactivated all her accounts.

2:28 - Refuses to talk about work, says she's keeping her life more private.

2:57 - Hasn't got any new tattoos or piercings. Damn.

3:13 - Says she no longer talks to Boss Hog

3:33 - Says specifically there's no furry phase despite the rainbow ears, and that there will be no more phases

3:58 - When she was off social media, she was recovering from schizoaffective disorder. This takes up most of her time.

4:18 - Says she may return to selling shit on her Poshmark. Gained a lot of weight, which is a side effect of antipsychotics.

5:38 "Halloween is okay. Not really my favorite thing." ABBY. YOUR BRAND. YOU CAN'T BE SAYING THIS SHIT.

6:34 - Mom's fine.

7:15 - "Yeah, I'm a girl."

7:57 - "Single and looking."

8:06 - No longer obsessed with Nightmare Before Christmas.

9:44 - "Yeah I'm really really close with Jesus. I remember - when I got sick the one time, with my mental illness, I went and saw the [Priest] (she doesn't fucking know what a priest is called) his wife told me always invite the holy spirit to be with you."

12:26 - Still listens to soundclound rappers and Melanie Martienz. Doesn't listen to screamo anymore.

13:08 - "I was watching some of my old rap videos, and they were actually kind of cute!"

14:02 - Hates the classic green buzzcut she had. "I don't really do much to my hair, I just cut it and wash it and brush it."

15:24 - She sold everything on Poshmark when she was off her meds.

15:59 - Still shops at Hot Topic.

17:15 - "You should make TikToks again. I never made TikToks!"

17:22 - She wants another tattoo, a pride flag that says "Girls like Girls." Complains about the pain of tattoos despite having like, a bajillion christ.

18:00 - Chat keeps pushing her to make a TikTok.

18:39 - She mostly wants to keep her hair natural. Just crazy makeup.

20:30 - Her chestpiece still looks fucking awful.

21:50 - "[My tattoos] were all just kinda random." Yeah no shit.

22:22 - "What's your favorite tattoo that you have?" Asks the chat. Abby looks around, looking completely fucking lost. "I dunno, it depends on my mood."

22:35 - Says she'll hopefully be posting more.

22:45 - "Are you a little? No." I proceed to choke on my drink.

22:52 - "Do you like your face tattoo? Sometimes... Yeah it's ok."

24:27 - "What happened to you and your mans? Well I'm a lesbian and I broke up with Will last October."

25:12 - Says her and Will are no longer friends.

25:18 - "It feels really good to not smoke cigarettes."

26:00 - "ABBY DO U BLAZE. NO. No I don't do any drugs."

:powerlevel: So I'm no fucking doctor, but I have both schizoaffective and BPD. I've been on every modern antipsychotic and a few of the older classes, and while yeah everybody is different, this is my experience and the experience of others that have taken them.
Antidepressants mellow you the fuck out. Some more than others. Abby pretty clearly as Bipolar type schizoaffective and not Depressive like me, so I can't 100% speak on that. They make you feel very few emotions, on a very set range. I saw my mother's mangled body in the hospital and didn't feel a fucking thing.
Pop a latuda and your schizoaffective is basically in order. BPD is a different story.
BPD is rooted in you, it's not just the chemicals in your brain fucking up, it's the very base of your being: your personality fucking up. No amount of antipsychotics in the world is going to fix your BPD. It takes intense therapy, months, if not years of it. I've been going to therapy for 3 years and I still have no sense of identity whatsoever.
So is Abby over her phases like she says? Probably not. But they'll probably come a lot slower seeing as she's clearly not as emotional and full of energy.

Last edited:

summerandtempest

masturbating to the pages of the DSM 5
kiwifarms.net
No amount of antipsychotics in the world is going to fix your BPD. It takes intense therapy, months, if not years of it. I've been going to therapy for 3 years and I still have no sense of identity whatsoever.
So is Abby over her phases like she says? Probably not. But they'll probably come a lot slower seeing as she's clearly not as emotional and full of energy.
You are absolutely correct that antipsychotics (or any drug for that matter) won’t fix BPD, but they can help. Since they put a huge damper on the intensity with which emotions are felt they can be helpful in reducing emotional dysregulatuon and it’s correlates (self-harm, suicidal ideation and attempts) by just... reducing emotionality. They are also quite effective at reducing aggression. A study on zyprexa plus DBT for BPD showed that the combination helped patients improve on more symptom measures (depression, anxiety, impulsivity aggression) than DBT alone (w/ placebo).

Psych meds in general but especially antipsychotics are hugely overprescribed off-label and shouldn’t replace therapy for personality disorders, but are needed if it’s a case where the person is unaware that they need to change and is extremely self-destructive or is hurting others (like Abby, although the Schizoaffective is part of that too—if she really has it; see next paragraph). BPD is very treatable and has a good prognosis—in a study by Mary Zanarini et al., up to 85% achieved remission in 10 or 12 years I think, although many continued to have impaired psychosocial functioning. People with BPD aren’t broken, imo, just people who have developed a lot of extremely maladaptive, damaging, and often very unpleasant behaviors and they need to gain enough self-awareness through therapy to realize what they are doing wrong and work very hard to change it. It’s not easy and takes a shit ton of motivation, persistence, and ability to deal with setbacks in a resilient manner rather than collapsing and reverting back to the old behaviors and thinking patterns. Not everybody can do that and that’s why you see a lot of people with BPD who don’t get better.

What I am genuinely curious about is whether Abby actually has schizoaffective or whether she is just an extremely severe case of BPD. Psychotic features can be part of BPD, although at a much milder level than what you would see in bipolar w/ psychotic features or certainly schizoaffective. Psychosis in BPD tends to be extremely firmly held, almost delusional, paranoid beliefs coupled with dissociation and sometimes hallucinations, but it is transient and usually doesn’t require medication. The behavior of BPD sufferers can appear disorganized, even manic at times, because of their extremely intense emotional states, but again it’s transient and short-lived. To an untrained or bad clinician or even a good one who just doesn’t see personality disorder patients very often, it’s very difficult to differentiate BPD, bipolar, and a psychotic disorder depending on the symptoms present. I once heard about a patient who came to a therapist with a diagnosis of schizoaffective. This woman would become extremely paranoid at times and believed that her husband was cheating on her, even though he never had (and I think he could prove it to her and the therapist). She had set her husband’s car on fire, tried to set the house on fire, and beat her husband, even stabbing him at one point. She had also attempted suicide multiple times. If I recall correctly she reported hearing voices. After the therapist interviewed her and her family and took a thorough history he realized that these episodes that other providers had seen as psychosis were actually manifestations of severe BPD, because they were triggered when she felt abandoned, and so he treated her for that with some success. I wonder if Abby is a similar case. We’ve heard her describe being manic (and act manic imo although again that could also be a manifestation of BPD) but I don’t think she’s ever shared details in a video about experiencing a psychotic episode? Does she actually have a diagnosis of BPD either/do we know?

theriddler3

that fucking ✨kawaii✨ cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You are absolutely correct that antipsychotics (or any drug for that matter) won’t fix BPD, but they can help. Since they put a huge damper on the intensity with which emotions are felt they can be helpful in reducing emotional dysregulatuon and it’s correlates (self-harm, suicidal ideation and attempts) by just... reducing emotionality. They are also quite effective at reducing aggression. A study on zyprexa plus DBT for BPD showed that the combination helped patients improve on more symptom measures (depression, anxiety, impulsivity aggression) than DBT alone (w/ placebo).

Psych meds in general but especially antipsychotics are hugely overprescribed off-label and shouldn’t replace therapy for personality disorders, but are needed if it’s a case where the person is unaware that they need to change and is extremely self-destructive or is hurting others (like Abby, although the Schizoaffective is part of that too—if she really has it; see next paragraph). BPD is very treatable and has a good prognosis—in a study by Mary Zanarini et al., up to 85% achieved remission in 10 or 12 years I think, although many continued to have impaired psychosocial functioning. People with BPD aren’t broken, imo, just people who have developed a lot of extremely maladaptive, damaging, and often very unpleasant behaviors and they need to gain enough self-awareness through therapy to realize what they are doing wrong and work very hard to change it. It’s not easy and takes a shit ton of motivation, persistence, and ability to deal with setbacks in a resilient manner rather than collapsing and reverting back to the old behaviors and thinking patterns. Not everybody can do that and that’s why you see a lot of people with BPD who don’t get better.

What I am genuinely curious about is whether Abby actually has schizoaffective or whether she is just an extremely severe case of BPD. Psychotic features can be part of BPD, although at a much milder level than what you would see in bipolar w/ psychotic features or certainly schizoaffective. Psychosis in BPD tends to be extremely firmly held, almost delusional, paranoid beliefs coupled with dissociation and sometimes hallucinations, but it is transient and usually doesn’t require medication. The behavior of BPD sufferers can appear disorganized, even manic at times, because of their extremely intense emotional states, but again it’s transient and short-lived. To an untrained or bad clinician or even a good one who just doesn’t see personality disorder patients very often, it’s very difficult to differentiate BPD, bipolar, and a psychotic disorder depending on the symptoms present. I once heard about a patient who came to a therapist with a diagnosis of schizoaffective. This woman would become extremely paranoid at times and believed that her husband was cheating on her, even though he never had (and I think he could prove it to her and the therapist). She had set her husband’s car on fire, tried to set the house on fire, and beat her husband, even stabbing him at one point. She had also attempted suicide multiple times. If I recall correctly she reported hearing voices. After the therapist interviewed her and her family and took a thorough history he realized that these episodes that other providers had seen as psychosis were actually manifestations of severe BPD, because they were triggered when she felt abandoned, and so he treated her for that with some success. I wonder if Abby is a similar case. We’ve heard her describe being manic (and act manic imo although again that could also be a manifestation of BPD) but I don’t think she’s ever shared details in a video about experiencing a psychotic episode? Does she actually have a diagnosis of BPD either/do we know?
Toyslly agree. Not only does Abby just seem like an extreme case, you can't discount that her parents are total fucking enablers. I'm sure that doesn't help with any BPD treatment.

Warsmith Kroeger

*incoherent rage noise*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is not a well adjusted person.

It's a shame really, a she has to do is cut the tattoo on the face off with a knife and sort her image out and she can pass as any random nut in any metal club

Dr. Octogonapus

cock sucker extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net

Yes, I definitely had better luck with antipsychotics treating mood swings than DBT. DBT more helped me socially, I learned how to not be a fucking manipulative jackass and it opened my eyes to how bad people with BPD can be, including how bad I was being. It didn't help the moodswings alone.
Personally Zyprexia did fucking nothing for me. It was Latuda that fixed everything for me, which is usually used for bipolar disorder. I think seeing as it is for bipolar disorder, and our scene queen definitely seems very manic, it would help her.
Honestly, after hearing everyone on this forum say "people with BPD can never be fixed," hearing someone say "It has a good prognosis" gave me the feels. Every psych I've been to never tells me what my prognosis is, just "Take the meds, go to therapy, we'll see what happens." So, well, thank you very much. I hope I'm one of the 85%, because this disease is a nightmare.

Late because I just got out of the hospital. I don't think she has schizoaffective personally, she's never mentioned psychotic features. She speaks pretty clearly, I don't think she has disordered thinking, she's never mentioned seeing / hearing things, and I've never heard her mention any delusions.
As far as we know, she does not have a diagnosis of BPD. Will might of mentioned it but I'm 85% sure I'm thinking of another cow with BPD symptoms and not Abby. I believe she was once diagnosed with bipolar disorder, which any fucking psych can look at her and diagnosis within the span of 5 seconds.

Tags
youtube

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino