Snowflake Abby Brown -

theriddler3

that fucking ✨kawaii✨ cat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even heavily medicated she just could not get her shit together long enough for a bit of self reflection, and now she is back online the downward spiral begins again.
To be fair, can you imagine having no rules until at least your mid twenties, then all of a sudden everyone expects you to take your pills and not revert to your old coping mechanisms? Her parents should have pumped the breaks or at least cut off financial support for the phase changes like 10 years ago.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Girl is sedated as fuck, but...she honestly sounds kind of nice now, happy even. Before she was so rude and egotistical even to her supporters, and just seemed like an overall rotten, nasty person to be around despite her deluded fan base crowing that she was such a “sweet and honest and genuine person!” even though she’d made it clear she wanted nothing to do with any of them, friendship or otherwise, and was just in it for the views.

But now she really does seem more genuine and sweet now, more like the silly, harmless cow we had originally pegged her as and not the out of control, dangerous, abusive monster she’d revealed herself to be. The change of meds and getting off of Facebook is definitely doing her some real good, I hope she keeps it up.

Dr. Octogonapus

cock sucker extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Girl is sedated as fuck, but...she honestly sounds kind of nice now, happy even. Before she was so rude and egotistical even to her supporters, and just seemed like an overall rotten, nasty person to be around despite her deluded fan base crowing that she was such a “sweet and honest and genuine person!” even though she’d made it clear she wanted nothing to do with any of them, friendship or otherwise, and was just in it for the views.

But now she really does seem more genuine and sweet now, more like the silly, harmless cow we had originally pegged her as and not the out of control, dangerous, abusive monster she’d revealed herself to be. The change of meds and getting off of Facebook is definitely doing her some real good, I hope she keeps it up.
One thing I noticed is that she doesn't seem to like her other mentally ill viewers. There was another person in the chat she was reading who tried to tell her about their battle with Schizoaffective, and she ignored it. It was brought up several times, I dunno if it was all them or multiple people with it, I can't remember. But it was interesting to me. I know some people with BPD hate when other people share their mental illness, because it's their .:special label:. or whatever. I dunno if that's it or what.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
One thing I noticed is that she doesn't seem to like her other mentally ill viewers. There was another person in the chat she was reading who tried to tell her about their battle with Schizoaffective, and she ignored it. It was brought up several times, I dunno if it was all them or multiple people with it, I can't remember. But it was interesting to me. I know some people with BPD hate when other people share their mental illness, because it's their .:special label:. or whatever. I dunno if that's it or what.
I noticed that as well. The chronic/mental illness community on social media is a complete joke. Instead of people coming together and sharing their struggles and coping mechanisms with one another and offering each other support, it’s just a bunch of (usually unemployed) childlike adults that constantly whinge and show off their diagnoses like Pokémon badges and it’s a never ending competition between who is the most ~sick~. I refer to that particular community as just the Disability Olympics,

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Hoo boy, those antipsychotics are really plumping her up fast. In her second or third MIW/death hawk phase she was showing off her weight loss from the ill prescribed Wellbutrin she was taking and she definitely looked pretty slim (under clothes, at least) and seemed very proud to show it off.

I’d wager on a wannarexic phase since she likes reminding people of how sick she is and nothing gets you sympathy and asspats like claiming to have an eating disorder, but the trend of b&w thinspo blogs and pretending to be anorexic seemed to fizzle out around 2015. She seems pretty unbothered by it as well.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I'm not stating anything new here but how sad is it that Abby has no discernible personality or interests and can only attempt to make herself appealing by going all-in on whatever her phase of the month is?

It's not like Abby can just come out and say "I support gay pride and, by the way, I think I might be a lesbian". No, Abby needs to show how much of an UBER-LEZBEAN she is by going to the mall (Hot Topic, natch) and buying a complete new wardrobe where literally fucking everything has a rainbow on it, and then doubles down by using rainbow lipstick and dyeing her eyebrows. It kind of reminds me of OPL where, for the longest time, he made being autistic the center of his entire personality.

(And, BTW, I think it's fucking hilarious that she bought a rainbow hoodie for when it gets cold. Like she's still going to be on her LGBT phase by the time autumn rolls around...)

• Agree
Reactions: Azafran90 and Ceres

Dr. Octogonapus

cock sucker extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
It's not like Abby can just come out and say "I support gay pride and, by the way, I think I might be a lesbian". No, Abby needs to show how much of an UBER-LEZBEAN she is by going to the mall (Hot Topic, natch) and buying a complete new wardrobe where literally fucking everything has a rainbow on it, and then doubles down by using rainbow lipstick and dyeing her eyebrows.
Oh don't worry, she's still going strong!

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
So she's back on facebook...
I really don’t understand the sense in having your personal cell phone publicly displayed on Facebook, unless you run an actual business (and even then, I still wouldn’t do it), it’s basically a big invite for creeps on the internet to contact you directly.

Abby’s probably too sedated nowadays to remember that her past homophobic behavior and trans phase are forever immortalized on the internet, and forever burning deep in the asses of trenders that will never let it go and would probably jump at the chance to blow her personal phone up.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think she’s wearing quite enough rainbows.
I’m sure years back the rainbow colors seemed like a good idea for a gay pride, but given all the artistic and creative gay ppl I have to think they’d like a redo and pick a less tacky color scheme. Im sure they wished pride events didn’t have the tasteful flair look of six year old little girls.

Abby’s affinity for it just shows what a magnet for bad taste it is.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I’m sure years back the rainbow colors seemed like a good idea for a gay pride, but given all the artistic and creative gay ppl I have to think they’d like a redo and pick a less tacky color scheme. Im sure they wished pride events didn’t have the tasteful flair look of six year old little girls.

Abby’s affinity for it just shows what a magnet for bad taste it is.
The thing is the original flag had meaning. Each color represented something. Not a section of queerness, but things like nature, healing, harmony. That kind of thing. These bitches have no idea what it's about and therefore you get this fuckery.

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
The thing is the original flag had meaning. Each color represented something. Not a section of queerness, but things like nature, healing, harmony. That kind of thing. These bitches have no idea what it's about and therefore you get this fuckery.
Abby probably thinks Stonewall is a clothing brand.

I’m still not entirely convinced that her gay phase isn’t just a cover-up for her past homophobic opinions.

CrackerBarrel

Keep your stupid comments in your pocket
kiwifarms.net
I dunno. This sedated uncanny valley Abby is creeping me out. She always looks like she's blinking back tears in her lives now. She sounds more normal, but the fact she already has a new Facebook after swearing she wasn't getting one is concerning me. I feel like we're on the roller coasters edge.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A bunch of hippie sounding crap you mean? I mean “life healing sunlight nature serinty spirit”? Let’s be honest they just tried to attach some summer of love meaning to rainbow colors they liked. They even changed the colors based on fabric availablity in the early years.

Now the pink triangle - that’s historically significant and meaningful - but obviously too bleak or not upbeat enough for a flag born in late 1970’s San Francisco.

I think the only real meaning the rainbow flag has was that it was created by and for the first sizable gay pride political movement - it could be anything but the former hippies that created it like rainbows. And let’s face it trying to get support from the city of hippies SanFran was then the rainbow was a good choice.

It will probably stick around for being the banner of the first gay pride movement, but not because of the quickly attached “meaning” they tried to embue the colors with. It would be better just to say now it was the flag Harvey tard cum and his supporters rallied under - that has more appropriate meaning than spirit, sunshine, nature, yadda yadda yadda now.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
A bunch of hippie sounding crap you mean? I mean “life healing sunlight nature serinty spirit”? Let’s be honest they just tried to attach some summer of love meaning to rainbow colors they liked. They even changed the colors based on fabric availablity in the early years.

Now the pink triangle - that’s historically significant and meaningful - but obviously too bleak or not upbeat enough for a flag born in late 1970’s San Francisco.

I think the only real meaning the rainbow flag has was that it was created by and for the first sizable gay pride political movement - it could be anything but the former hippies that created it like rainbows. And let’s face it trying to get support from the city of hippies SanFran was then the rainbow was a good choice.

It will probably stick around for being the banner of the first gay pride movement, but not because of the quickly attached “meaning” they tried to embue the colors with. It would be better just to say now it was the flag Harvey tard cum and his supporters rallied under - that has more appropriate meaning than spirit, sunshine, nature, yadda yadda yadda now.
You're absolutely right, of course. What I really meant, but didn't clearly state is that people like Abby and others of her generation are totally oblivious about gay history. They show "Pride", but they have no idea how the concept of "Pride" came about or what it was drawn from. That's why you get a bunch of tryhards like Abby and I'll even throw Amberlynn and the Fag Shack into that mix that just splash the rainbow on everything, but ultimately know nothing about their "culture". Nor do they do anything to actually support their Pride movements. They just like to make sure everyone knows they are super speshul gay.

Tags
youtube

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino