Snowflake Abby Brown -

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
What a wonderful read, this thread is!

It really brought me back to high school, when one of my classmates was a girl just like Abby (adopted, in full need of therapy but refused it for the sake of being considered special, phases that came and went in weeks, a constantly changing wardrobe and hairstyle. She would cut her thighs and come to school wearing shorts, take random pills she found around the house, have sex with guys she hooked up with only to go back running to the local drug dealer she was "madly in love with". I remember her smearing Mercurochrome, an antiseptic that has a mercury base and that is usually used on scrapes and burns, on her gums because she had a blister above one of her front teeth).

So... thank you for the jump in the past!

Also, Abby's eyebrows look absolutely terrible no matter the angle you look at them.

Dr. Octogonapus

cock sucker extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Mooreee Abby

Asking for local strangers in your area to hit you up for true friendship seems like a great idea.
Also how was that... Scary?

• Informative
Reactions: Azafran90

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mooreee Abby

Asking for local strangers in your area to hit you up for true friendship seems like a great idea.
Also how was that... Scary?

The only local people that would want to hang out with Abby are thirteen year olds and adults with mental problems. It’s sad that she thinks she needs an outrageous look and schtick to attract ppl to her. Looking that that will only attract idiots, but that’s probably appropriate given the level she functions at.

I was hoping she’d stick to the more normal look from a few weeks back instead of the rainbow abortion style. It would be a stupid look even if she was the biggest dyke to ever walk the earth, but she’s not even fucking gay. But I’m sure Abby would try to eat some carpet simply to justify this new gay rainbow phase.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow. She is totally whacked out on whatever drugs/meds she is using and, somehow, I still don’t think it’s enough...

The only local people that would want to hang out with Abby are thirteen year olds and adults with mental problems. It’s sad that she thinks she needs an outrageous look and schtick to attract ppl to her.
I honestly don’t think she has any real personality, interests, or goals so she just uses her schtick in some sad attempt to make herself interesting.

Brorito

kiwifarms.net
Did we ever get an age on Abby? In the beginning of the thread, we thought she was close to, if not 30, right?
OMG OKAY so I’ve been waiting for this hitches return for too long and I’m so hyped.

I got lucky and got an accepted friend request right when she made her new fb account, so I wanna be careful not to post anything that gives me away buuuuut here’s some bits:

According to her fb, she’s 25 about to be 26
45420FA6-39CE-4541-89D6-5F2F8F0504C5.jpeg

She supposedly no longer likes the nightmare before Christmas!!!
8862D0A8-0E47-41BF-8D6C-DC39DDF2F4C4.jpeg

927FC9A3-8784-402D-8EC0-E37533619137.jpeg

642B94FC-E89E-4651-8CE0-2C5A03F1FE26.jpeg

And Jesus loves her- this she knows- cause her bible tells her so
FE32DB09-B956-4BC6-A309-0DAF935EB19E.jpeg

She don’t need no wake n bake, just wake n PRAISE

Toasty

I believe in peace bitch
kiwifarms.net
After all the hopes she had gotten better thru months if therapy... Nope, we are in a phase. It's gay rainbows. With a side of Jesus. She's already moving way too fast. Last week Facebook was " too toxic" this week she's Facebook live with her cellphone number publicly displayed, asking for friends. Slow down. Talk to your therapist.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
What is it with her and Jesus, anyways? The Bible hates gays, hates women, hates tattoos and piercings, hates pretty much everything that isn’t a pious man and silent and obedient woman. She even said once that reading the Bible “gave her anxiety” because it forbade all the things she loves. I don’t get why former junkies and loonies always choose GodJesus as their higher power when there are so many accepting and loving sects to choose from. Abby should try Buddhism, it would probably help her not to be so image obsessed and materialistic.

And she can insist she’s over it all she wants, I’m still foreseeing a possible NBC return once Halloween passes and the clearance rack at Hot Topic is ripe for the picking.

Brorito

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what phases the Harley Quinn phase fits between? I’m trying to get a running timeline and I can’t figure it out!

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Azafran90

Brorito

kiwifarms.net
Tags
youtube

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino