Snowflake Abby Brown -

Brorito

kiwifarms.net
DUDE I saw the Boss Hog post, nearly choked on my water- then when I refreshed the page the bisexual post and I almost DIED. Does anyone have screenshots of where she said she’s definitely NOT bisexual and just straight up lesbian?

Brorito

kiwifarms.net
Is she still taking her medication? I swear she really seemed semi stable when she first came back, but now she’s jumping right back into the whip lash inducing phase changing with no hesitation or shame.
My opinion is one of two things:

A) She stopped taking her medication and immediately snapped back into her old habits.

B) She used her mental health(or lack there of) as a shitty excuse for why she went through so many changes, in order to try and validate her claim that “tHiS iS tHe ReAl GaY mE iT’s NoT jUsT a PhAsE aNd I wAs NeVeR uSiNg My FaKe TrAnS iDeNtItY aS a FaShIoN sTaTeMeNt!” because she knew the second she brought up mental health her apologists would back her 100%.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Azafran90

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Abby’s probably gonna run off for a few days now. Every time someone really calls her out on online, not by saying anything that actually resonates with her but by blowing her name up on their own platform negatively, she tends to disappear for a short period. Remember when she hand poked her face tattoo and her Facebook post about it was submitted to a bad tattoo Instagram page? The comments absolutely shredded her, and a lot of them were people who didn’t even know who she was, and she was inactive for several days following that.

Her inability to decide on a solid sexuality reminds me a lot of this exceptional individual I worked with at one of my first jobs. She introduced herself as a lesbian despite having more sausage than taco in her dietary history, had repugnant hygiene like yellowed teeth BO and chin stubble, and in the time I worked with her she went thru several boyfriends/girlfriends and constantly relabeling herself as bisexual/lesbian. I honestly think some people are just too ugly/gross/insane to fully develop genuine sexual preference and in reality they just throw themselves at whomever is willing to take them, flaws and all, because they’re so grateful to have someone at all.

Editing to add that I just looked up who tf Lil Lunchbox is and while I appreciate the call out post, the atrocious clown grammar in conjuncture with her obvious clown/attention fetish really doesn’t give her a lot of room to judge Abby just for playing dress up with phases. If by “self clit” she’s suggesting FGM, she should follow her own advice.

Last edited:

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
I just realised how insane it is that thinking about Boss Hog made her reconsider bisexuality.

First off, ew, Boss Hog is gross. Second, for ages, I thought Hog Daddy was a really low effort Tumblr trans man who only achieved some androgyny because they’re too round to look like anything.

Also, how many annoying bi girls still traipse around covered in rainbows? I’d say plenty. Soooooo, wtf, Abby. Explain. Hook up with Lil Lunchbox, Clabby.

Brorito

kiwifarms.net
H O L Y . S H I T

The train is leaving bi-town. Next stop- straightville!

**EDIT TO ADD screenshot of status post**
She has already deleted the comment, and the status so I feel SO lucky I was able to snag both lol. She deleted the status quickly enough that I wasn’t even able to peep the 6 comments 😭

62E86123-93BD-494E-97C1-18FCB573431E.jpeg

A5263EC8-1EBB-42A4-89CA-BA81CC6513DE.jpeg

Last edited:

Ido

Discord Dominatrix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
H O L Y . S H I T

She has already deleted the comment, and the status so I feel SO lucky I was able to snag both lol. She deleted the status quickly enough that I wasn’t even able to peep the 6 comments 😭

View attachment 888747

View attachment 888751
Omfg just use birth control, get an IUD and still use a condom, this is so avoidable.

Brorito

kiwifarms.net
I guess she’s not that broken up over that abortion that she so totally had and was so totally shattered over.
Fuck i didn’t even think of that point- I’m too scared of her deleting me, but I really wanna ask her about that hahaha

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except for the stupid chest tattoo, this is the best Abby has looked in a long time. I'm not trying to say she is head-turningly gorgeous but when she is wearing normal(ish) clothes, has a decent hairstyle with a normal(ish) color, doesn't have some bizarre make-up look, and isn't standing there in a forced and awkward-looking pose, she's actually kind of cute.

Or fuck dude I bet her mom would help her find a doctor that would even tie her tubes? Like, I seriously cannot fathom how people still defend this bullshit
Seriously. The thought of Abby giving birth and being responsible for another human life is terrifying. Like, existentially terrifying.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Seriously. The thought of Abby giving birth and being responsible for another human life is terrifying. Like, existentially terrifying.
Don’t fret. If she did manage to get knocked up and carry to term, she would either designate the kid as just another selfie prop with Hogg and dump the actual responsibilities on her adoptive mom, where the child hopefully wouldn’t be that exposed to her birthgiver. Or, more likely, considering how often she’s doxxed herself while pissing off some of the most unstable and violent groups of people with faking being trans and gay, CPS would be called and the child fostered before it was even six months old.

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
H O L Y . S H I T

View attachment 888747

View attachment 888751
what tier of hell do people go to when they openly spew blatant, unwarranted vitriol about harmless, innocent, tiny humans? asking for a friend.

she should never, ever reproduce, of course. people who don’t want to raise children should never have children. that’s fairly obvious. but the childlike revulsion towards the entire concept of babies usually dies out and turns into just... apathy in adulthood, if kids aren’t really your thing.

i personally love kids, but i don’t think you have to love kids to be more than mildly uncomfortable when somebody makes an unsolicited and extremely hostile comment about them. before this, if she had gone through the pregnancy and didn’t get that abortion, i’d have worried that she would have been a merely incompetent mom. but this has baby-shaker/SIDS/i-swear-i-didn’t-know-he-was-still-in-the-backseat written all over it.

get your tubes tied, abs. save us all the trouble.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but the childlike revulsion towards the entire concept of babies usually dies out and turns into just... apathy in adulthood, if kids aren’t really your thing.
:optimistic: that Abby is even close to adulthood, from a mental standpoint. I'm no psychologist but I'd put her mental age somewhere around that of a high school freshman, say 13 or 14. That's usually the age when you start trying to determine what social strata you fall into. ("I think I'm gonna be a preppie. No, I think I'll be a skate rat. Maybe I'll be a jock?")

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
I highly doubt Clabby’s ever heard of Billy Bragg, but I’m impressed by how literally she used his lyric: “safe sex doesn’t mean no sex it just means use your imagination”.

I’m stunned.

Also, I don’t want to stop calling her Clabby, sorry.

Reactions: Brorito

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
what tier of hell do people go to when they openly spew blatant, unwarranted vitriol about harmless, innocent, tiny humans? asking for a friend.

she should never, ever reproduce, of course. people who don’t want to raise children should never have children. that’s fairly obvious. but the childlike revulsion towards the entire concept of babies usually dies out and turns into just... apathy in adulthood, if kids aren’t really your thing.

i personally love kids, but i don’t think you have to love kids to be more than mildly uncomfortable when somebody makes an unsolicited and extremely hostile comment about them. before this, if she had gone through the pregnancy and didn’t get that abortion, i’d have worried that she would have been a merely incompetent mom. but this has baby-shaker/SIDS/i-swear-i-didn’t-know-he-was-still-in-the-backseat written all over it.

get your tubes tied, abs. save us all the trouble.
I personally don’t like children very much at all, sometimes they’re cute but I usually find them too loud and frustrating and have very little patience with them, so obviously I don’t ever plan on having one. They’re not fucking monsters though, they’re just developing human beings, we were all obnoxious annoying kids at a certain age or another. Some people are mentally equipped to handle responsibility like that and some aren’t (sadly it’s the latter that reproduces the most). And even if you did truly think they were horrible, disgusting little creatures, just be civil and keep that opinion yourself.

Tags
youtube

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino