Snowflake Abby Brown -

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
She broke up with will again and made a status about accepting bf applications. Her whole life seems to revolve around having a bf, dressing up and doing photoshoots. Maybe her overarching identity is 'wannabe model'
She reminds me a lot of Pixyteri with her obsession with taking photos/having people take photos of her. It very much consumes a lot of her life. She gets an outfit together, gathers a few props and arranges them accordingly, and makes her parents take (what I imagine is) countless shots until she finds one she likes enough to post online. Only to delete it within a few days, usually.

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
She broke up with will again and made a status about accepting bf applications. Her whole life seems to revolve around having a bf, dressing up and doing photoshoots. Maybe her overarching identity is 'wannabe model'
We need a “Days since breaking up with/getting back together with the Hog” counter.

And a LuLaRoe rep phase. That would be a nice evolution of her recent Karen phase.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
We need a “Days since breaking up with/getting back together with the Hog” counter.

And a LuLaRoe rep phase. That would be a nice evolution of her recent Karen phase.
My money is on Avon or MaryKay.

I think Scabby is just as addicted to the drama that comes with a breakup as much as she’s addicted to social media, selfies, and Hogg. Their breakups never last more than a month.

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
That fringe. Holy moly. Is it as bad as the kid Munster fringe? Maybe. Maaaaaybe.

Her fringe choices are worrying me almost as much as her Hog choices.

Toasty

Where are my fuzzy socks? I need them All. Now.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think sceney weeny is back. I think she was just playing dress up.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
She went from basic, saying Jesus died 2019 years ago to save her, to emo/scene, and rage deleting her Facebook in under 48 hours because everyone was tearing her apart first for being so misinformed about her precious Jebus and then obviously attempting to get Hogg back with her style changes. I think the last straw for her was the (self created probably) banner she had on Facebook that said “Their is nothing wrong with being emo” and everyone correcting the grammar.

She’s like the Whirly-Dirly of rollercoaster cows. I wanna say she’s bound to come back in a couple days, but it could very well be a few weeks or even a month.

Pimpkin Pumpkin

Problematic af.
kiwifarms.net
Her Jebus loving confuses me slightly. Much like how she keeps bringing back the emo style, I can’t tell how much of it is really herself versus how much of it’s a show for Hogboy.
It’s kinda sad.

Also, “their is nothing wrong with being emo” is hilarious and I want to see it in fiery glittery MySpace animated font.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino