Snowflake Abby Brown -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's renouncing, she was dtf that guy from the mental home she was using to make Hog jealous, but I think he got scared off by her pussy smell or something hygiene related.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Punkinsplice

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
She's renouncing, she was dtf that guy from the mental home she was using to make Hog jealous, but I think he got scared off by her pussy smell or something hygiene related.
I think that was a different guy who was a friend of one of the fb thread cows that had gone on a date with her, her actual date with Jaden lasted probably a half hour I think (I could be wrong, Jaden strikes me as the type to use the word “coochie” when describing china). They must’ve really upped her dosage this time around if she’s suddenly abstinent, nothing seemed to calm her r.etard libido before, not even when she was prescribed Wellbutrin, and that stuff pretty much turns you asexual.

Hitoshirezu

drunk farmer
kiwifarms.net
I think that was a different guy who was a friend of one of the fb thread cows that had gone on a date with her, her actual date with Jaden lasted probably a half hour I think (I could be wrong, Jaden strikes me as the type to use the word “coochie” when describing china). They must’ve really upped her dosage this time around if she’s suddenly abstinent, nothing seemed to calm her r.etard libido before, not even when she was prescribed Wellbutrin, and that stuff pretty much turns you asexual.
Going to have to disagree here, Wellbutrin does not necissarily kill your sex drive. It can even boost some women's sex drive and when I was on it I never had a drop in desire for anything sexual.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if her warped sense of self would buy into the born again virgin crap. You see it around fundies a lot or at least you used to. When you fully accept Jebus then you’re automatically a virgin again because no past mistakes matter cuz Jebus.

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
Going to have to disagree here, Wellbutrin does not necissarily kill your sex drive. It can even boost some women's sex drive and when I was on it I never had a drop in desire for anything sexual.
Wellbutrin is generally given to people on antidepressants who respond well to medication, but either gain weight or experience a low sex drive. There have been a few positive and a few inconclusive studies, but overall consensus is that buproprion, the chemical, does somewhat alleviate those symptoms.

• Agree
Reactions: Punkinsplice

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
This Jesus phase is so boring. Christianity was usually a big staple of her personalities anyways, but the fact that she’s now made it a straight up obsession is just...odd. I dunno, Jesus freaks really weird me out to begin with, but with her it seems really forced and fake. Like making her mom take photos of her praying over a bible and constantly quoting scriptures on Facebook, it seems more like she’s trying to prove to herself more than anyone that she’s the most born again Christian ever.

Big Nasty

ASSHOLE
kiwifarms.net
I think the cotton candy is a throwback to an earlier phase.

Wasn't she obsessed with cotton candy when she did the Melanie Martinez thing?

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This Jesus phase is so boring. Christianity was usually a big staple of her personalities anyways, but the fact that she’s now made it a straight up obsession is just...odd. I dunno, Jesus freaks really weird me out to begin with, but with her it seems really forced and fake. Like making her mom take photos of her praying over a bible and constantly quoting scriptures on Facebook, it seems more like she’s trying to prove to herself more than anyone that she’s the most born again Christian ever.
She's doing it to try and get Wilbur back, at least in my opinion. He's always jerking to to Jesus (When he's not stoned out of his brain, anyway). She occasionally gets into the religious stuff to placate him when he gets upset about her going on about Satan of being a dyke or a boy or whatever.

mrspotatohead

kiwifarms.net
New profile picture
cc queen.jpg

and then this...
rip my clout.png

I think she's ready to start getting more attention again. We'll see what happens today/tomorrow.
I'm also wondering if boss hog took the weird cotton candy video