Snowflake Abby Brown -

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
God. Dammit. Abby. Why do I let myself get optimistic about this one? I thought that this time rehab or mental ward lockup or whatever would stick a *tiny* bit more. I mean, it’s not as though she’d ever have a “normal” life. “Abby YouTubing from her parents house about how much she loves Jesus and hates her meds” is probably the best we could hope for, but it’s not the worst fate. She’s no Luna Slater, after all. But this is like, back to square one. A new cheap wig, a new phase, and f-ing Boss Hog. Cows gonna cow, I guess.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
So, “pastel” is her current schtick. One of her quirks that’s most amusing to me is how she will literally pose with anything as long as it’s related to her current phase (she once posed with toaster oven just because it was a Hello Kitty novelty item). If she went to Ikea and saw a pastel kitsch toilet, she’d make Kathy take a photo of her squatting next to it with one of her signature expressions: the unfocused side eye, open mouthed Titan-esque grin; the constipated duckface; or the dog fart grimace.

5DFE60F9-ED31-4CE1-9387-C7ADE3FB8DBE.jpeg

The Browns are clearly resigned to their fate. They will continue catering to and enabling their 26 year old adult child until intervention from either local law enforcement or protective services or, more likely, the sweet release of death. I suppose it’s no different than older people who get landed with custody of their out of control grandchildren that end up on talk shows. As long as they are around, Abby will never have to grow up or have any real world adult responsibility.

C8047C76-4493-425C-983A-73512A3717C0.jpeg

The pink wig is not retired as I presumed it was, and it looks way cuter/passable for every day wear without the plastic bows in it.

172C5E79-1A31-45DC-9F53-EF5D271A89A1.jpeg

DontDoxThanks

Here for the drama
kiwifarms.net
So, “pastel” is her current schtick. One of her quirks that’s most amusing to me is how she will literally pose with anything as long as it’s related to her current phase (she once posed with toaster oven just because it was a Hello Kitty novelty item). If she went to Ikea and saw a pastel kitsch toilet, she’d make Kathy take a photo of her squatting next to it with one of her signature expressions: the unfocused side eye, open mouthed Titan-esque grin; the constipated duckface; or the dog fart grimace.

View attachment 1023850

The Browns are clearly resigned to their fate. They will continue catering to and enabling their 26 year old adult child until intervention from either local law enforcement or protective services or, more likely, the sweet release of death. I suppose it’s no different than older people who get landed with custody of their out of control grandchildren that end up on talk shows. As long as they are around, Abby will never have to grow up or have any real world adult responsibility.

View attachment 1023852

The pink wig is not retired as I presumed it was, and it looks way cuter/passable for every day wear without the plastic bows in it.

View attachment 1023851
I love this girl so much, easily one of the most fun cows I've ever seen. Every time I open this thread it's like opening a mystery box

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1023850

View attachment 1023852

View attachment 1023851
Aaaaand she’s already putting the weight back on. Dammit Abby either stay on your meds & stay sane(ish) and chubby, or stop taking them & start phasing out and buying wigs & cheap bs, but pick a damn lane lol

• Agree
Reactions: Parthenos

VagTuck

not a nip slip
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ.. "favourite" as she adores this person or "favourite" as its replacement for boss hog?

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Uh oh, Scabby has a new idol to thirst over/skinwalk. I feel like this is going to take a Lil Xan turn and soon she’ll be photoshopping pictures of herself with Matty Em (even though he’s “aro” and apparently has a girlfriend?).

This comment exchange made me chuckle.
5E80B912-EEA5-4CF3-A39C-5FB87143DE38.jpeg

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net
This person is her "favorite" now
View attachment 1031397

She obviously got a new eyebrow stencil and has already used it again today. She using a Kylie lip kit to ridiculously overline. View attachment 1031398
So now she's obsessed with a weeby, heavily shooped fakeboi (?)? Huh.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Has she gotten any tattoos recently? I feel like her parents might've given her an ultimatum on that one (i.e. anymore exceptional teeny bopper phase tats and it's time to gtfo)

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
Has she gotten any tattoos recently? I feel like her parents might've given her an ultimatum on that one (i.e. anymore exceptional teeny bopper phase tats and it's time to gtfo)
Her parents could be giving her a controlled allowance, where she has to ask them to buy stuff for her.
They're clearly very lenient, but it kind of makes sense. Cotton candy wig? Sure. Eyebrow stencil? Sure. Tattoos? No.

Reactions: Bunny at Law

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Her parents could be giving her a controlled allowance, where she has to ask them to buy stuff for her.
They're clearly very lenient, but it kind of makes sense. Cotton candy wig? Sure. Eyebrow stencil? Sure. Tattoos? No.
Abby did post a status about getting a bible quote tattoo a while ago, but never followed through with it. Since she’s also announced getting a job a few months back, I’m guessing her parents are controlling her paychecks to prevent her manic splurging. A small tattoo and those stupid pastel pants she wants? Easily affordable for an adult with even just a part time job and living at their parents rent free. If she really wanted them, she definitely would’ve gotten them by now.

• Agree
Reactions: Parthenos

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Abby and her folks are middle class/upper middle class and she always has disposable income for buying stupid shit. I wanna know why her tattoos are shit-tier quality when she can obviously afford something better.

Last edited:
Reactions: yanamalyshka

lamp shade

kiwifarms.net
Abby and her folks are middle class/upper middle class and she always has disposable income for buying stupid shit. I wanna know why her tattoos are shit-tier quality when she can obviously afford something of better.
Because many decent artists won’t tattoo the hands and neck of an unemployed, obviously mentally unstable woman.

And I think she just never thinks anything through. She probably stops at the first tattoo shop she sees.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Welp, I take back what I said about her parents possibly controlling her paycheck.

If they’re gonna stand by and let her tattoo her fucking neck, they really have given up.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino