Snowflake Abby Brown -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Kurosaki Ichigo

an approaching murder
kiwifarms.net
Welp, I take back what I said about her parents possibly controlling her paycheck.

If they’re gonna stand by and let her tattoo her fucking neck, they really have given up.
She already had that stick and poke scribble on her cheeck ffs, its a shocker she didn’t already have a neck tat.

Parthenos

fussbudget sonata
kiwifarms.net
You decide to take your kid(s) to the local library for some holiday activities and see this, wyd?

View attachment 1040489View attachment 1040490
My honest thought is that if she made her phases holiday-themed she'd have a lot more structure to her life and it's kind of endearing to see someone wear holiday shit at full-throttle like that. Kind of like a R63 Buddy the Elf or something.
I'm also kind of happy to see her volunteering and contributing to the community instead of getting another stupid tattoo honestly.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
I can’t wait to see the outcome of the cotton candy neck tattoo. The juxtaposition between how she dresses and how she describes herself as “super religious” has always been one of the funniest things about her. Imagine this manic pink nightmare with a stuffed animal and soundcloud rapper tattoos preaching GodJesus to you.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
I can’t wait to see the outcome of the cotton candy neck tattoo. The juxtaposition between how she dresses and how she describes herself as “super religious” has always been one of the funniest things about her. Imagine this manic pink nightmare with a stuffed animal and soundcloud rapper tattoos preaching GodJesus to you.
These types exist, but they're usually found around homeless shelters, found Jesus in prison and then lose him again as soon as they get into another drug-fueled codependent relationship with someone willing to let them stay in their Section 8 apartment. Seeing it in an upper-middle-class otherwise normal family (who fucking finance all the accessories) is what makes Abby so jarring to me.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look closer at that picture, wtf does she have that type of facial hair? She was never on T right?