Snowflake Abby Brown -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
This person is in a Facebook group for borderline stalking a mentally ill person and doesn't mind talking about Abby's nudes, which were probably leaked without her consent, but "body shaming" is what she thinks crosses the line
:thinking:
that's some impressive mental gymnastics.
Nah, that's some classic Borderline shit right there. Folks with BPD have fucked mental processes. A lot of people address them and they're just fine, but that bit of mental gymnastics is pretty standard.

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
She looks like one of those troll dolls from the 1980s, only with the hair combed down instead of up.
IKR. Years and years of selfies and self-obsession, and yet that’s the face she makes in a picture. Oof.
Nice “late night compulsive mania” haircut there, too. We joke about “dangerhair” colors but how often the color changes and the cut is a big red flag as well imo. I’ll bet anything Abby would love to grow her hair long. She never will, though. Attaching so much of her personality to her looks + having a totally unstable personality + restlessness, joblessness, not taking meds = always having stubby fried hair. Next up she will be trying to bleach the black out of it. I’ve given up trying to guess the next phase though; I did not see the return of “bland early 2000s emo kid Abby” coming at all

Slowbro

True and Honest Slowbro
kiwifarms.net
As we all know all good phases end with a tattoo, is she going to get ANOTHER emo tattoo she'll later regret, or just use the old shitty ones until this phase dies?

My guess is that she'll just keep showing off the "Emo Kid" knuckle tattoos that she supposedly wanted to cover up.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
My guess is that she'll just keep showing off the "Emo Kid" knuckle tattoos that she supposedly wanted to cover up.
She was going to cover them up with “Blessed” and a cross lol.

Haldol clearly isn’t doing what she was hoping it would do. It’s only a matter of time before she’s strong armed into going back on antipsychotics that make her fat and stable.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Oh God. I somehow missed that the "emo kid" tattoos were actually real and now I'm freshly horrified. How the fuck is she not embarrassed to go out in public with all that god awful ink? Maybe she deliberately dresses like a clown show to distract from her shitty tattoos? At least it's shoddy enough that a laser could probably remove it fairly easily, but just like that body mod tranny freak she'd just tattoo over it again with something else hideous and exceptional.

DontDoxThanks

Here for the drama
kiwifarms.net
Oh God. I somehow missed that the "emo kid" tattoos were actually real and now I'm freshly horrified. How the fuck is she not embarrassed to go out in public with all that god awful ink? Maybe she deliberately dresses like a clown show to distract from her shitty tattoos? At least it's shoddy enough that a laser could probably remove it fairly easily, but just like that body mod tranny freak she'd just tattoo over it again with something else hideous and exceptional.
She needs to just get that awful kat tattoo removed, it would actually do wonders for her. The rest are shitty but that one is did-it-in-the-mirror-drunk bad.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
She needs to just get that awful kat tattoo removed, it would actually do wonders for her. The rest are shitty but that one is did-it-in-the-mirror-drunk bad.
I personally think the bat on her chest is the absolute worst. I wouldn’t even wear a slightly low cut top if I had that shitstain permanently on my chest, it’s easily the most noticeable and obvious piece of crap ink she has. But god knows how many laser treatments it’d take to completely remove it. If she couldn’t handle the pain of having it tattooed to completion, she definitely wouldn’t be able to handle the numerous sessions necessary to remove it.

Slowbro

True and Honest Slowbro
kiwifarms.net
Supposedly she wants to cover the Kat tattoo with a bow... She doesn't want to laser it or anything like that, she wants another big ugly tattoo on her face. This was during the cotton candy face though, maybe now she'll want something else.

fleas in my brain

kiwifarms.net
I personally think the bat on her chest is the absolute worst. I wouldn’t even wear a slightly low cut top if I had that shitstain permanently on my chest, it’s easily the most noticeable and obvious piece of crap ink she has. But god knows how many laser treatments it’d take to completely remove it. If she couldn’t handle the pain of having it tattooed to completion, she definitely wouldn’t be able to handle the numerous sessions necessary to remove it.
64E4B325-0D2B-4713-9473-84E2A87526E0.jpeg

Unfortunately the bat is a cover-up. It’s hard to say it’s an improvement, but yeah.