Snowflake Abby Brown -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

mrspotatohead

kiwifarms.net
She posted these photos less than an hour apart, and she posted herself in a different outfit the night before. Since this is a brand new reincarnation of this phase, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say she took these pictures back to back and just changed outfits/dogs in between. Also the dogs have been given fuckin clip in bangs

abby dog2.jpgabby dog.jpg

Since her last few phases mostly involved being tan orange, she's now shooping herself (and her cigarette) super pale
abby pale.jpg

TardHunter

kiwifarms.net
She posted these photos less than an hour apart, and she posted herself in a different outfit the night before. Since this is a brand new reincarnation of this phase, I'm pretty sure it's safe to say she took these pictures back to back and just changed outfits/dogs in between. Also the dogs have been given fuckin clip in bangs

View attachment 1096878View attachment 1096879

Since her last few phases mostly involved being tan orange, she's now shooping herself (and her cigarette) super pale
View attachment 1096880
She looks so fucking old and haggard especially in the last photo. This pale shooping doesn’t help at all. I’m actually at a loss for words here, this is almost as bad as that photo of her in the bubblegum pink hair blowing bubbles. She looks horrid and old there too.

Abby is one of my favorite cows to follow. Her style changes so fast it gives me whiplash. Her face, though. She’s dressing like a middle schooler, but her face just ruins it. I literally can’t get over how ancient she looks. It’s all wrong, from behind she probably looks 16 but her face is what makes her look like a crazy mom going through a midlife crisis trying to keep up with her high school aged daughters. It’s cringey, it’s painful to look at but it’s also hilarious.

mrspotatohead

kiwifarms.net
She posts lives of herself smoking cigarettes in her car with the windows rolled up most every morning so that's not helping, I'm sure. I never can watch them though, because I cannot stand her voice.

• Agree
Reactions: TardHunter

TardHunter

kiwifarms.net
The amount she blinks in every video almost looks physically painful. I find it hard to watch.
I think the rapid blinking can be a side effect of meds, that’s assuming she’s taking meds and consistently. All kinds of weird tremors, tics and spasms can be directly related to antipsychotics or even run-of-the-mill SSRIs if your brain chemistry is fried enough.

I’m assuming meds just because she’s had psych treatment before, and the blinking combined with the semi-rapid speech (in her “rap” video) are tells, so to speak. I don’t think she’s intentionally doing it, a lot of the time patients won’t notice until it’s pointed out since it’s reflexive. It’s also a manic thing, she always looks nuts to me so I can’t really tell through video, but in a person experiencing mania, you can usually see this wildness in their eyes. Rapid blinking, fast/pressured speech, and even her extreme style changing are all symptoms of whatever they wanna call her various issues. She either needs an increase, or new meds all together.

Say no 2 hugs

Can I keep his head for a souvenir?
kiwifarms.net
She looks so fucking old and haggard especially in the last photo. This pale shooping doesn’t help at all. I’m actually at a loss for words here, this is almost as bad as that photo of her in the bubblegum pink hair blowing bubbles. She looks horrid and old there too.

Abby is one of my favorite cows to follow. Her style changes so fast it gives me whiplash. Her face, though. She’s dressing like a middle schooler, but her face just ruins it. I literally can’t get over how ancient she looks. It’s all wrong, from behind she probably looks 16 but her face is what makes her look like a crazy mom going through a midlife crisis trying to keep up with her high school aged daughters. It’s cringey, it’s painful to look at but it’s also hilarious.
I think it’s her makeup when she’s in this mode. The first time I discovered her was that same blowing bubbles era and I was completely taken aback by her face. Like I think that may have been what initially caught my attention because it’s so jarring. But when she eventually switched it up she looked a lot, I guess healthier for lack of a better word.

This is just a guess, and I could be totally wrong but I think however she does her makeup during these periods it ends up settling in her under eye area and ends up leaving her with this creepy corpse like poorly aged visage. Coupled with the strange faces she sometimes makes in photos, particularly when in this mode and it’s just completely off putting/borderline disturbing.

Anti psychotics do weird shit to your muscles, I’m guessing some of it is purposely done and some of it she can’t help. Grimacing is a very common side effect.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
She posts lives of herself smoking cigarettes in her car with the windows rolled up most every morning so that's not helping, I'm sure. I never can watch them though, because I cannot stand her voice.
I can't remember if it applies to all mental illnesses but people with schizophrenia have a disproportionately high amount of smokers according to some stats. Something like 80-90%. I wouldn't be surprised it applies to a lot of other mental illnesses too. Something about the calming effect of nicotine or the manic act of chain smoking.

"Tobacco and Smoking. People living with mental illness have a high rate of smoking. In America, 44.3% of all cigarettes are consumed by individuals who live with mental illness and/or substance abuse disorders. People with schizophrenia are three to four times as likely to smoke as the general population."

Link

:thinking:

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
She's got a perfectly average looking face, but it's always so slathered with half ass makeup, her expressions are always over the top and she's usually dressed like a colorblind 12 year old so it's the last thing you notice. BPD (assuming it's confirmed she has it) is weird and kinda shitty because it isn't something that can be medicated away, all you can do is try to use mood stabilizers, antipsychotics and maybe certain antidepressants to try and curb the more extreme impulses and treat any comorbid disorders (which are almost always present in BPD cases). Therapy can help some people but usually not. The good thing is a lot of them tend to learn to self-regulate a little better, stay out of shit, and generally mellow out with age. Abby however has enablers out the ass and seems to keep associating with the same dirtbags who enjoy recreational substance abuse, so if there was a black inverted version of the optimistic rainbow I'd post it here.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Her mom and dad are the perfect example of parents that try to be their kids friends more than their parents.
I actually feel very bad for them. They’re in a horrible situation. They adopted out of the kindness of their hearts. They poured everything into this mental mess of a person and desperately want to have a normal family. It’s pretty fucking tragic.

lameandgay2

I DON'T HAVE EDITING PRIVS DON'T LAUGH AT ME
kiwifarms.net
I firmly believe Abby's parents are simply happy to just have a child no matter what Abby grew up to be. If they couldn't have their own children and spent so much time and money getting Abby, it's easy to see why they play into this and somewhat encourage it. They wouldn't be so visible in her online presence if not.
E.g my mother would rather die than let me dress her up like me and she actually gave birth to me.

She must bring some special kind of joy to their lives that they could never replace and don't want to find themselves without again. She's irresponsible, batshit insane and a very worthy cow, but I don't think she's really hurting anyone. I think her parents are utterly fine with this set up and so is she. I don't think they want her to move on. We're fully aware of what would happen if Abby had to go it alone, so they definitely are too.

But c'est la vie. Never change, Brown family.

mrspotatohead

kiwifarms.net
Didn't boss hog say she's hit Kathy before?

I don't think her parents are something to be envious of or to consider honorable. They are enablers, plain and simple. Adoption dynamics are fucked up for a lot of reasons, this being one. They are so stoked to have a kid that they likely never disciplined her or made her take care of herself. Now she can't.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Didn't boss hog say she's hit Kathy before?

I don't think her parents are something to be envious of or to consider honorable. They are enablers, plain and simple. Adoption dynamics are fucked up for a lot of reasons, this being one. They are so stoked to have a kid that they likely never disciplined her or made her take care of herself. Now she can't.
Abby herself admitted to abusing her parents, and also claimed to have “black out” rages. She was so casual about it, like it was just another of her mentally ill quirks.