Snowflake Abby Brown -

Montage

kiwifarms.net
Thing is though is when do you stop being a parent when your daughter is what, in her late 20’s? Her parents were probably expecting to retire by now but their daughters life choices and broken mind ceased that dream.
Now they’re just doing what they can, I think some people forget how old Abby really is.

грешный дурак

Sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill
kiwifarms.net
it's so bad
I’m wondering how in the hell she managed to do a decent job of camouflaging those fake bangs, and yet does her eyeliner like she’s a football player smearing grease pencil on.

As for the parents, it’s just smdh across the board. It’s one thing to throw your hands up, say “fuck it, we’re all in” and devote your golden years to making sure your mentally ill adopted daughter stays safe and happy. But the whole “getting an emo makeover and appearing on Abby’s YouTube channel” just reeks of desperate enabling. :(

грешный дурак

kiwifarms.net
She doesn't even look like she enjoys this shit anymore
View attachment 1114824
Forget the “emo,” the style, placement, whatever: all that aside, just imagine having the word “kid” tattooed somewhere visible for the rest of your life. You’re 45 years old and you’ve got KID tattooed on your damn fingers

And I agree she looks miserable. I wonder if this phase is less bpd “this is the real me” fueled and more geared toward internet attention: surely she knows people will flip their shit if she circles back to the emo thing.

A darker/sadder take on it would be that she’s desperately returning to the emo thing because that’s the closest thing Abby has to a core identity. :(

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Thing is though is when do you stop being a parent when your daughter is what, in her late 20’s? Her parents were probably expecting to retire by now but their daughters life choices and broken mind ceased that dream.
Now they’re just doing what they can, I think some people forget how old Abby really is.
This is just my imagination but her parents seem like super goodnatured christians to me. If they weren't able to have children for some reason then they probably view Abby as a blessing and Gods will that she is however she is and it's their duty to take care of her.

Last edited:

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
Abby definitely seems bored with the emo phase, she got a new piercing to commemorate it instead of a tattoo like she usually would. I think it is the closest thing to an identity she really does have, which is why she always reverts to it when she’s manic and doesn’t have a current fixation to orbit herself around. She’s also quieted down a LOT with the religious stuff. I don’t doubt she still considers herself a Christian, but she’s stopped shitting up her feed with scriptures and selfies with Jesus quotes and overall generally not shutting up about being a Christian. I think religion, like dressing emo, is another element that she will always hold on to because it’s the most solid foundation for an identity her broken brain can muster up.

I give the emo phase another week at most. This is the most fun time for a veteran Abby observer: what’s her next phase going to be, how is she going to shock us next?

The Crazy Macer

Internet Degenerate
kiwifarms.net
Abby definitely seems bored with the emo phase, she got a new piercing to commemorate it instead of a tattoo like she usually would. I think it is the closest thing to an identity she really does have, which is why she always reverts to it when she’s manic and doesn’t have a current fixation to orbit herself around. She’s also quieted down a LOT with the religious stuff. I don’t doubt she still considers herself a Christian, but she’s stopped shitting up her feed with scriptures and selfies with Jesus quotes and overall generally not shutting up about being a Christian. I think religion, like dressing emo, is another element that she will always hold on to because it’s the most solid foundation for an identity her broken brain can muster up.

I give the emo phase another week at most. This is the most fun time for a veteran Abby observer: what’s her next phase going to be, how is she going to shock us next?
She goes through phases with Christianity, too. When she first started getting attention online it was partly because she was posting shit about how she believed gay people were going to burn in hell. A few months later she was in some "metal" phase where she was wearing shirts with baphomet and pentagrams on them, then sometime shortly after that was the "rainbow" phase where she was proudly queer in various capacities. I agree that the Jesus stuff is probably somewhat baseline for her, but it definitely seems to be easily muted depending on how well it fits with each new identity.

mrspotatohead

kiwifarms.net
Abby's parents are a classic example of adoption dynamics where you are so happy to have a kid and/or feel bad for what they have been through so you let them do whatever the fuck they want. It starts out of love and then it snowballs and they can't go back. Well, they could, or they could have at some point, but it's too much work. I've seen it plenty of times.

Ceres

kiwifarms.net
She confirmed on the live that she's been "hanging out" with Will again, so there goes our explanation for another emo phase. Same as it ever was.

She also announced today that she's pro choice and that she always has been (she's def said otherwise in the past, lol). Her proof? She had an abortion with "Willie's baby" in 2017

View attachment 1117285View attachment 1117286
I remember her alleged abortion story. It was right at the beginning of her Lil Xan phase and she posted about it while she was still with Robbie. She followed it up with a shitty pro-life rap that I’m sure is archived somewhere.

Abby just doesn’t grasp the concept that the shit you say online, stays online. You can’t embellish some pity me abortion story and crow about being pro life on your public Facebook account just to get your ex’s attention, and then flip it halfway two years later and pretend you had the same pro choice stance all along.

Just say you had a change of heart Abby. It’s perfectly fine to say you were once pro life but not anymore. Is the idea of personal growth and forming new opinions that alien to her?

грешный дурак

kiwifarms.net
I remember her alleged abortion story. It was right at the beginning of her Lil Xan phase and she posted about it while she was still with Robbie. She followed it up with a shitty pro-life rap that I’m sure is archived somewhere.

Abby just doesn’t grasp the concept that the shit you say online, stays online. You can’t embellish some pity me abortion story and crow about being pro life on your public Facebook account just to get your ex’s attention, and then flip it halfway two years later and pretend you had the same pro choice stance all along.

Just say you had a change of heart Abby. It’s perfectly fine to say you were once pro life but not anymore. Is the idea of personal growth and forming new opinions that alien to her?
Yeah, I feel a little rotten saying this in case I’m wrong, but tbqh I have a hard time buying her abortion story. It seems like the kind of thing someone like Abby would make a huge deal of at the time if it was true.
And the way she continues to talk about it just seems...off. Most people would say “I had an abortion” or something, not “I aborted Willie’s baby.” That seems worded for maximum effect.
Final shady speculation: having once had an abortion isn’t evidence of being pro-choice. People get abortions then go pro-life. Shit, people get abortions while being pro-life.

Toasty

You have an appointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She confirms that she and boss hawg are fucking again, but not dating.
Ok, if Abby can get a job with shitty face tats and severe mental illness, and a horrific internet footprint, what is keeping kailyn, Misty, Lucas, Roy PP, Luna, and the rest of these assholes from doing it? Good on the girl. She's a train wreck, but she's a train wreck with a job.
Unless she's just saying that for internet points. Which I'm not ruling out.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
Ok, if Abby can get a job with shitty face tats and severe mental illness, and a horrific internet footprint, what is keeping kailyn, Misty, Lucas, Roy PP, Luna, and the rest of these assholes from doing it? Good on the girl. She's a train wreck, but she's a train wreck with a job.
Unless she's just saying that for internet points. Which I'm not ruling out.
Reality is HR drones and hiring managers really dont do social media investigation. Sure they may Google someone out of boredom but theres no guarantee that the people they're seeing are the people applying.