Snowflake Abby Cappleman / Abby The Aspienaut / Abbey May / @0ldS0ul_abby - Entitled abuser of assistance doggo laws, blogs about life not going her way, little shih tzu

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
>TFW the thread you created about an entitled dumbarse starts getting attention because it turns out she's possibly violent to her parents and potentially committing some serious fraud.

If Abby were someone I knew IRL or a friend/coworker/in a college class with me, I would absolutely shop her to the DWP. I'm not saying I'm going to - like I said, I'd do it to someone I knew in real life, but cows are just so much fun to watch, I'm not going to ruin that - but the fact she is so obviously lying is nuts.

A lot of people in the UK will have had some experience of the benefits system, either directly or indirectly, because benefits also tie into provision of pensions, stuff like that. Personally, I've never had any issue with getting whatever help I may have needed. Sure, it's a hassle to go to medicals/provide docs and paperwork and supporting evidence. And yes, the system is designed to weed out malingerers and fake claims. But just having EDS is not grounds to get dat sweet DWP tugboat.

My guess is this:Abby also has developmental issues and a major personality issue, which is the real crux of any claim. Also, muh ortizzmz. That's not an automatic in to a claim either, but if her Mum has put it into writing, sent to a local authority that her sweet, widdle so spechul preshus giwwie is so violent she cannot remain in the familial home, then that will help a little as well.

I dunno, I guess I'm waiting til it all starts to crash around Abby's ears.

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Abby were someone I knew IRL or a friend/coworker/in a college class with me, I would absolutely shop her to the DWP. I'm not saying I'm going to - like I said, I'd do it to someone I knew in real life, but cows are just so much fun to watch, I'm not going to ruin that - but the fact she is so obviously lying is nuts.

A lot of people in the UK will have had some experience of the benefits system, either directly or indirectly, because benefits also tie into provision of pensions, stuff like that. Personally, I've never had any issue with getting whatever help I may have needed. Sure, it's a hassle to go to medicals/provide docs and paperwork and supporting evidence. And yes, the system is designed to weed out malingerers and fake claims. But just having EDS is not grounds to get dat sweet DWP tugboat.

My guess is this:Abby also has developmental issues and a major personality issue, which is the real crux of any claim. Also, muh ortizzmz. That's not an automatic in to a claim either, but if her Mum has put it into writing, sent to a local authority that her sweet, widdle so spechul preshus giwwie is so violent she cannot remain in the familial home, then that will help a little as well.

I dunno, I guess I'm waiting til it all starts to crash around Abby's ears.
Shopping people to the DWP is an asshole move. There are procedures in place to identify fraudulent claimants, and I don't think she's going to be able to get past them.

I still have hope that Abby will grow up, realise that her dog is something that she's responsible for, rather then being something that's meant to look after her.

WynterDreamx

I hide secrets in these rolls
kiwifarms.net
The poor pup is back at the vets again, I seriously hope she doesn't pass away the poor thing. Abby should have rehomed it as soon as she knew she was going to be homeless because that dogs immune system is fucked. It was out at shops on the floor before it had even had them.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The poor pup is back at the vets again, I seriously hope she doesn't pass away the poor thing. Abby should have rehomed it as soon as she knew she was going to be homeless because that dogs immune system is fucked. It was out at shops on the floor before it had even had them.
This is why you pay attention to the vet! They know their onions.

Poor Pepper.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net
Of course she doesn't. A dead through neglect dog won;t get her asspats and attention, will it?
I know Sarah-Jean of the general munchie thread had a girlfriend/ex girlfriend who tried to start a shelter program and killed like 90 animals was still able to get some asspats. Who knows, dear Abby could also stage a little "accident" for the dog. Who knows how malicious she truly is.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know Sarah-Jean of the general munchie thread had a girlfriend/ex girlfriend who tried to start a shelter program and killed like 90 animals was still able to get some asspats. Who knows, dear Abby could also stage a little "accident" for the dog. Who knows how malicious she truly is.
Because I know Abby's reading.

DON'T DO THIS.

• Agree
Reactions: dopedodo

Toohottotrot

kiwifarms.net
It's almost like Abby's not qualified to get an assistance dog...
i don't understand why someone would consider getting a literal puppy/foal/baby anything(because the ada is super unclear about what type of animal can qualify as a service animal). it makes little sense to start from complete scratch as the animal doesn't know how to do anything and therefore is unable to of any use outside of being esa for bloody ages and how do you receive the assistance required while working on sit,come ,heel,no pooping inside

but it takes all kinds of tards to make up the world and hopefully get the normmies to reopen the tard farms again

dopedodo

fat bird
kiwifarms.net
I was just doing a google news search for Abby, and there's a lot there. The interesting thing though is there's practically nothing since late 2018, around about the same time as this thread kicked into gear.

View attachment 925141

At one point BBC online and national and local press were covering her, but not anymore. Kiwi Farms now pops up as the number 1 search result for her name.
These are mostly about cafes etc not letting her unregistered assistance dog in. Fun fact! In the UK, dogs have to be provided or trained by a registered assistance dog charity, despite some owner-training advocates insisting that this isn't actually the case under the Equalities Act (spoiler: it still is). She's only getting apologies and backtracking from them because she went to the press.

At this point I doubt she needs an assistance dog. She's happily left Chloe the family pet with her parents, and a puppy in training won't have any of the skills she apparently needs from a dog to help her yet. Most people who are retiring an assistance dog that they actually need will train the puppy alongside the still-working dog, so they don't go unsupported while the new dog learns the ropes.

As for PIP, I wonder if it's been a few years since she was assessed. They tend to be slightly more lenient on young people whose parents come with them assessments and advocate on their behalf, less so on adults who are managing to live independently and without care. And they will absolutely ask which charity "provided" her dog.

Last edited:

WynterDreamx

I hide secrets in these rolls
kiwifarms.net
These are mostly about cafes etc not letting her unregistered assistance dog in. Fun fact! In the UK, dogs have to be provided or trained by a registered assistance dog charity, despite some owner-training advocates insisting that this isn't actually the case under the Equalities Act (spoiler: it still is). She's only getting apologies and backtracking from them because she went to the press.

At this point I doubt she needs an assistance dog. She's happily left Chloe the family pet with her parents, and a puppy in training won't have any of the skills she apparently needs from a dog to help her yet. Most people who are retiring an assistance dog that they actually need will train the puppy alongside the still-working dog, so they don't go unsupported while the new dog learns the ropes.

As for PIP, I wonder if it's been a few years since she was assessed. They tend to be slightly more lenient on young people whose parents come with them assessments and advocate on their behalf, less so on adults who are managing to live independently and without care. And they will absolutely ask which charity "provided" her dog.

Fun fact: in the uk dogs can be owner trained, they don't need to be provided by a registered charity at all. I'm all for hating on shitty handlers like abby but pls don't spread misinformation ♡

Kate Farms Shill

i want my name to be spaghetti.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact: in the uk dogs can be owner trained, they don't need to be provided by a registered charity at all. I'm all for hating on shitty handlers like abby but pls don't spread misinformation ♡
lol don't try to talk too much sense at that one. She's a known munchie, PIP and GFM scammer, and set up a whole-ass subreddit to make sure people weren't talking shit about how she fakes sick on the internet. Misinformation is her entire life.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino