Snowflake Abby Cappleman / Abby The Aspienaut / Abbey May / @0ldS0ul_abby - Entitled abuser of assistance doggo laws, blogs about life not going her way, may have beaten her parents up, little shih tzu, now has a Labrador.

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Zach_Kun

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
kiwifarms.net
She has not been diganosed with POTS and has never claimed to be. She is currently undergoing testing, you can't fake heart monitor results in front of a doctor I don't think?

She might be annoying but she is disabled and her dog is a trained Service Dog.

Yes I did. They commented how well behaved Chloe was.
Read ur emails, you've got 5,738 unreads.

Also stop googling ur """"friend"""" that shit's creepy.

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People here are happy to ignore the facts and pick what suits.

I am Abby's friend. I have met Chloe.
So you think we're just making shit up, eh?
How about answering some questions to the best of your ability?

1.) Why would Abby and her mother need to take Chloe to a public event? Abby isn't going by herself and she has her mother for support. Do they have a habit of fainting in tandem and then people around them utterly ignore them?

2.) Why does Abby expect special treatment just because she has a dog? It's the right of any business or establishment to deny her entry, especially when she carries around a dog that is notoriously hairy.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do have a question regarding this photo.

crimea shooter.jpg

Why, if Abby has all these disabilities, would she go all the way to Manchester for Pride when pretty much every big city does stuff like this and we've established Birmingham is closer? Surely Manchester's Pride isn't that good?

Spooky

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 597332

Why, if Abby has all these disabilities, would she go all the way to Manchester for Pride when pretty much every big city does stuff like this and we've established Birmingham is closer? Surely Manchester's Pride isn't that good?
Are those hiking poles?

Edit: for some reason I didn't see the forearm brace parts. I'm dumb/blind

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Kiwi Lime Pie

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 597332

Better question: where's the dog? What if she has a seizure or a heart problem?

vhstape

kiwifarms.net
A point I just thought about. Abby claims Chloeis trained to open doors for her.

Shih tzus are fucking tiny.

HOW?
not by jumping "The height of the jump is adjusted to the size of the breed competing. Therefore, the jump for the Shih Tzu will be between 10 and 16 inches (25.4 to to 40.64) high." so doubtful they can jump much higher than that and that is those trained for competition, while a door handle is normally 34 inches (864 mm) minimum and 48 inches (1219 mm) from the floor.
http://www.allshihtzu.com/shih-tzu-show-agility

Last edited:

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really? No obligatory "I would fuck her" post? I know this is the Beauty Parlour where we all have to be catty about appearances but that's still disappointing.

How long until she discovers the thread I wonder.
A day evidently. Abby was here and in the A+H thread earlier. I'm not saying narcissist.

But narcissist.

My cat could open doors.
A cat is not a little rat dog.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not a service or an assistance dog. It serves absolutely no purpose apart from being cute. Any skill she claims it's been taught is bullshit. At best, it's an emotional support dog. Which means literally nothing. To be an emotional support animal, all you need is a note from a doctor saying the dog serves a medical role and you can't deny its owner housing or transport. That's it. This bitch is just another weird munchie who wants to parade her fluffy rat around in it's eBayed service dog vest. The dog is as much a prop as the wheelchair and crutches.