Snowflake Abby Cappleman / Abby The Aspienaut / Abbey May / @0ldS0ul_abby - Entitled abuser of assistance doggo laws, blogs about life not going her way, little shih tzu

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I don’t give a fuck about the impotent screeching of some lazy cunt who's probably never worked a day in her life or been exposed to anything “real life”.

What do you mean, probably? Sian has never worked, beyond letting some bloke she isn't involved with and probably barely knew blow a load in her. Normal, functioning people with parents who love them and made them decent people do not wind up in the kind of group home that pair of fucking spastics are in. And the gibs system is designed to let cunts li,e that never, ever work. We've only in the last few years seen reform that allowed gibs to be cut to sane levels in line with average earnings.

Sian, Abby, we know you're reading here. You guys know you've both behaved in a way (and provided evidence of it from your own mouths) that could hve serious consequences for the pair of you. Count yourselves lucky none of us can be arsed to contact Telford SS about the pair of you

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
What do you mean, probably? Sian has never worked, beyond letting some bloke she isn't involved with and probably barely knew blow a load in her. Normal, functioning people with parents who love them and made them decent people do not wind up in the kind of group home that pair of fucking spastics are in. And the gibs system is designed to let cunts li,e that never, ever work. We've only in the last few years seen reform that allowed gibs to be cut to sane levels in line with average earnings.

Sian, Abby, we know you're reading here. You guys know you've both behaved in a way (and provided evidence of it from your own mouths) that could hve serious consequences for the pair of you. Count yourselves lucky none of us can be arsed to contact Telford SS about the pair of you
I dunno, we've got an influx of newfags recently that all seem itching to be the one to take down the next lolcow...

In all seriousness though ladies, take advantage of your free psych visits. You're not ill in the ways you wish you were but my god both of you need help. No one pretends to have autism/Asperger's or fakes a self harm episode by actually cutting themselves unless they're fucked up to some degree. At least do it for the future newborn, I don't want you two to raise this kid to be every bit as fucked up as you wish you were yourselves and destroy their life

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
I genuinely hope Abby is sorting her shit out. She came from a decent background,was at college doing something not-entirely-useless, could have gone to Uni and had a pretty great life. It's not too late for her to do this but she really needs a figurative kick in the face to get her shit in order., A stay at an inpatient clinic would do her good - make her go cold turkey on the internet, her hugbox and the arsepats she craves, break the notions she has of "IMMA TEH ASPIEST ASPIE EVAR!!" and just slap her into a decent citizen

I know, it's unrealistic, but wouldn't it be nice if she did? And how much better would her life be? She's going to struggle to rely on gibs now that the UK Labour party has been so roundly shitcanned.

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I notice she conveniently left out the part where her roommate decided to come in here and kick the hornet's nest.

"Abbey does not have to (and does not share all of them) share her medical diagnosis with anybody nor does she owe anybody anything. She shares to rasie [sic] awareness out of the goodness of her own heart."

:story: :story: :story:

Y'know what's really funny? I think she genuinely believes that. She really does think she's raising awareness and being a selfless citizen via her relentless attention-seeking.

I hope she does actually take some time to sort out her life. She's still young and has a lot of time ahead of her. She has a chance to turn this around and do something with her life. I admit I'm not optimistic about the chances of it happening, but it'd sure be nice to see her grow out of this drama-whore behavior and become a better person.

feelingabitemu

Non-Binary Queer
kiwifarms.net
I wish I could be optimistic and say this will help Abby turn into a semi-productive young woman rather than a "muh disabilities" mooch. Benefits may not be a golden ticket, but for a lot of people they're unwilling to put the effort in to better themselves.

In the nicest possible way I hope Abby proves me wrong but I imagine she'll become another bitter old twitter warrior screaming at companies and lamenting about how despite all their "charity work" they need benefits as they couldn't cope with the pressures of even a part-time job.

Last edited:

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think success is likely, she seems like a delusional bitch, whether natural or ingrained. Although it's telling that she's quite disenfranchised from the usual woke enabling groups - that might be her only chance at not being drowned by the hugbox.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
"Mentally fucked up munchie bitch confronted normies about her perpetual lying and got sad. She doesn't want anyone to know what happened but here is a giant wall of lies about what happened anyways and please feel sorry for me her and thank you for eating up my lies understanding."

Candidae

kiwifarms.net
People aren't ganging up on you if the only way to find them is to be narcissistic enough too Google your own name. This ~evil external site~ is designed to be quarantined away from you. Also if a formerly friendly dog shop contacted you that doesn't mean they're a "hater" or cut from the same cloth as anyone else thinking ill of you, they probably know what they're talking about more than most of us (and especially you) and can see through your lies easier because of it

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
kiwifarms.net
1576439035115.png
1576439046901.png

Refugees are raping their way across the british countryside and these ugly twats get media attention and seemingly endless access to british taxpayer money. Flabby's hairline is like a 40 year old used car salesman and sian is already spawning future losers. In a proper country, flabby would have been beat as a kid until she stopped pretending to need a wheelchair or actually did need one and sian looks like she's already dropped a few babys into dumpsters.

This is the promising future of the UK.

Diggingmyowngrave

...the dead shall walk the earth.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1052255View attachment 1052256

Refugees are raping their way across the british countryside and these ugly twats get media attention and seemingly endless access to british taxpayer money. Flabby's hairline is like a 40 year old used car salesman and sian is already spawning future losers. In a proper country, flabby would have been beat as a kid until she stopped pretending to need a wheelchair or actually did need one and sian looks like she's already dropped a few babys into dumpsters.

Sian looks like she would be a regular guest on Jeremey Kyle. If she was American she would already be on her 7th appearance on Maury trying figure out who her “babe daddee” is.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1052255View attachment 1052256

Anytime someone says being gender neutral is impossible I'm going to show them this picture of Abby.

Pepper_OG_Lab

kiwifarms.net
Not 10000% on this- but this photo was posted to the AD page. Does that not look like her friend in the wheelchair? Possibly abbeys old wheelchair after she fundraised for the new one AND then fundraised for fancy cushions 🙈
AED7F094-68EC-4532-B4F4-DFD3DC1F01A8.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Babtbabi

Your local goth thot
kiwifarms.net
Can ya'll just talk about the fact Pepper is a " guide dog " in training now, when did she go blind or visually impaired? I've seen so many people wanting guide harnesses for their dogs even tho they don't need it smh

Reactions: Punkinsplice

Babtbabi

Your local goth thot
kiwifarms.net
There's also screenshots of her stealing money from someone else in the AD community, she's hit a whole new level of disgusting.
Post it pls
She claims to have nyctalopia. This is a serious medical condition where you cannot see in the dark.
Oh my god, i have this and have a guide dog. I had this way before her back in august 2017, she asked me a few questions about it and has now come up with having that wow
Judging by the reverse side of her cards, the hospital won't let the dog accompany her to appointments :lit:
That is an old version, the updated one is https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/sites/default/files/assistance-dogs-a-guide-for-all-businesses.pdf that includes owner trained dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babtbabi

Your local goth thot
kiwifarms.net

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net