Snowflake Abby Cappleman / Abby The Aspienaut / Abbey May / @0ldS0ul_abby - Entitled abuser of assistance doggo laws, blogs about life not going her way, little shih tzu

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
So because i'm talking about my disability its defining me ? So if i talk about my dog it defines me ? ok exceptional individual
Stop. Read the rules. Lurk. Stop double posting and powerlevelling about your disability (unless you want your own thread.) We are all new here at some point, so I am being kind this one time. I had to powerlevel to call you out, so now I haz an imaginary sad.

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
So because i'm talking about my disability its defining me ? So if i talk about my dog it defines me ? ok exceptional individual
Seriously, jump in the sea. There's a load of good advice above from other people, I suggest you take notice and read it.

None of us give a fucking shit about how much of a cripple you are.

I dunno, something about you smells off. Crappy, almost. Or Crappleman if you will. Are you Abbey, or her exceptional, spud faced mate? You know, the one who is spunked up?

Punkinsplice

kiwifarms.net
Seriously, jump in the sea. There's a load of good advice above from other people, I suggest you take notice and read it.

None of us give a fucking shit about how much of a cripple you are.

I dunno, something about you smells off. Crappy, almost. Or Crappleman if you will. Are you Abbey, or her exceptional, spud faced mate? You know, the one who is spunked up?
If this one turns out to be threadworthy (and not Crappleman herself) I would be tickled to make her op. Calling dibs. And true lol @ "Crappleman", :winner:

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am going to be mad disappointed if that recent mention of scam stuff she apparently did is not located and reposted here. Seriously, even if you don't know whether some old receipts have already been posted, if you know how to find some good content, screencap, archive, and dump it all. It'll eventually disappear if left elsewhere. Even if some turned out to already be earlier in the thread nobody will begrudge the reminder of their activity (same applies to all cows/threads here).

Fattyroad

kiwifarms.net
I have a guide dog and sometimes use a cane at night as i cannot see objects, people, writing, curbs but i can see lights. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyctalopia#/media/File:P360_Onderdendam_goed_nachtzicht_ns_nachtblind.jpg this is pretty much how i see
You don't need a fucking dog or cane for night blindness. Just get one of these: https://www.amazon.com/GearLight-Headlamp-Flashlight-S500-PACK/dp/B07QGRWZNB

You don't have to feed it except maybe like once every 3 months, or pick up its shit, when you don't need it you can just put it in your pocket, and it doesn't attract unwanted attention..

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
If this one turns out to be threadworthy (and not Crappleman herself) I would be tickled to make her op. Calling dibs. And true lol @ "Crappleman", :winner:
I'm so glad it made you chuckle :biggrin:

Well, the fact she/he has gone quiet now kinda indicates something off about the whole thing.

Shit health happens and lots of people have awful stuff they struggle with. It's horrible, it really is. And in all fairness this place is a very steep learning curve, specially when you look at how different it is to other sites. Reddit, for example, our personal tragedies are currency for gibsmedem sweet arsepats. I get it and I am not unsympathetic at all, But all that tard did was validate a lot of the negative, and accurate, preconceptions I have about Munchies

If Abby did indeed send that wally messages asking for info about "night blindness" (FS, not a real disability, pound rocks FFS) then I wanna see proof. Santy was not kind to me, I'm owed some stocking fillers

Punkinsplice

kiwifarms.net
I'm so glad it made you chuckle :biggrin:

Well, the fact she/he has gone quiet now kinda indicates something off about the whole thing.

Shit health happens and lots of people have awful stuff they struggle with. It's horrible, it really is. And in all fairness this place is a very steep learning curve, specially when you look at how different it is to other sites. Reddit, for example, our personal tragedies are currency for gibsmedem sweet arsepats. I get it and I am not unsympathetic at all, But all that tard did was validate a lot of the negative, and accurate, preconceptions I have about Munchies

If Abby did indeed send that wally messages asking for info about "night blindness" (FS, not a real disability, pound rocks FFS) then I wanna see proof. Santy was not kind to me, I'm owed some stocking fillers
I'm willing to bet that this clown does not have a legit dog or cane, either (you can buy a cane and a dog vest, hence my "legit" descriptor). Night blindness is not a diagnosis but a symptom of other conditions. So most people will discuss the major condition because that is the real issue.

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
When abbey was asked how chloe tasks when she’s only a small dog (mainly in regard to DPT) this was abbeys response. Sorry but I’ve never met a lab under 20kgs never mind 8...
Chloe was a shitzoo though. Pepper is the Lab. Apparently, when her parents booted her out of the home, they kept Chloe because she was the family pet, not Abby's "ferapeeeeeee duuugggg" (I mean duh, we all knew that) and Abby's moron grandparents gave her Pepper.

Pepper_OG_Lab

kiwifarms.net
Chloe was a shitzoo though. Pepper is the Lab. Apparently, when her parents booted her out of the home, they kept Chloe because she was the family pet, not Abby's "ferapeeeeeee duuugggg" (I mean duh, we all knew that) and Abby's moron grandparents gave her Pepper.
abbeys reasoning for having a small dog was “anything over 8kg would dislocate my ribs” but now she has a lab? So have her ribs stopped dislocating?

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
abbeys reasoning for having a small dog was “anything over 8kg would dislocate my ribs” but now she has a lab? So have her ribs stopped dislocating?
Keep in mind this is a girl who once claimed that she singlehandedly dragged someone out of a wrecked car when she was fourteen, then later claimed that she needed a shih tzu's help to open cupboards lest her joints dislocate and skin tear from the strain of pulling on a small door. She's never been good at keeping her bullshit straight.