Snowflake Abby Cappleman / Abby The Aspienaut / Abbey May / @0ldS0ul_abby - Entitled abuser of assistance doggo laws, blogs about life not going her way, little shih tzu

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Babtbabi

Your local goth thot
kiwifarms.net
You don't need a fucking dog or cane for night blindness. Just get one of these: https://www.amazon.com/GearLight-Headlamp-Flashlight-S500-PACK/dp/B07QGRWZNB

You don't have to feed it except maybe like once every 3 months, or pick up its shit, when you don't need it you can just put it in your pocket, and it doesn't attract unwanted attention..
That will literally just make my vision worse, it will just cause a bright blur and haze. Do you not think i've used torches either they are too dim of just cause a glare. You tried tho, well done 👏
I'm willing to bet that this clown does not have a legit dog or cane, either (you can buy a cane and a dog vest, hence my "legit" descriptor). Night blindness is not a diagnosis but a symptom of other conditions. So most people will discuss the major condition because that is the real issue.
Seriously, jump in the sea. There's a load of good advice above from other people, I suggest you take notice and read it.

None of us give a fucking shit about how much of a cripple you are.

I dunno, something about you smells off. Crappy, almost. Or Crappleman if you will. Are you Abbey, or her exceptional, spud faced mate? You know, the one who is spunked up?
Ew i'm not Abby, i'm a member of the AD community and own a guide dog/assistance dog. I'm literally just here to see shit on Abbey, when i first got my dog i looked up to Abbey but since i've seen this thread i'm far from anything to do with Abbey.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babtbabi

Your local goth thot
kiwifarms.net
Of course. You're special and have the worst case of night blindness in the world and if something doesn't draw attention to your "disability", it doesn't work.
I've never said i've had the worst case of night blindness, i've mentioned i have it and can use a guide dog for it. The charity guide dogs uk issue out guide dogs for nightblindness, go moan at them about it too.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I'm literally just here to see shit on Abbey,
Do you also have internet blindness? If you are "literally" only here to read about Abby, why are you derailing the thread?
when i first got my dog i looked up to Abbey but since i've seen this thread i'm far from anything to do with Abbey.
This thread is about Abby. You are in the thread. This means you are not "far from anything to do with Abby". In fact you are going out of your way to find information about Abby.

So now we know you are a liar on top of being a blind sperg.

heavycream

My latte tastes like general anaesthetic.
kiwifarms.net
guide dogs uk issue out guide dogs for nightblindness
Sorry, but no. They do not. Guide Dogs UK supply dogs for multiple conditions in which nyctalopia (night blindness) is a symptom, primarily retinitis pigmentosa (RP). If you just go in with a complaint of night blindness without it being part of a larger syndrome, you will not get a guide dog. Even a quick google search and read of Guide Dogs UK will tell you this. It's almost exclusively discussed with regard to RP. You sound like a munchie. It makes about as much sense as getting issued a wheelchair for sore feet.
Further, you claim to have nightblindness, wherein vision is severely impaired in the dark but lights are still visible, but at the same time say you have trouble with glare and haze with lights. This is highly contradictory and indicates you're either making shit up or just generally don't know what you're talking about. Glare is not an issue without corneal disease usually, while night blindness is generally incurred by retinal diseases.

A Seagull

I'll shit on your wife's tits.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, but no. They do not. Guide Dogs UK supply dogs for multiple conditions in which nyctalopia (night blindness) is a symptom, primarily retinitis pigmentosa (RP). If you just go in with a complaint of night blindness without it being part of a larger syndrome, you will not get a guide dog. Even a quick google search and read of Guide Dogs UK will tell you this. It's almost exclusively discussed with regard to RP. You sound like a munchie. It makes about as much sense as getting issued a wheelchair for sore feet.
Further, you claim to have nightblindness, wherein vision is severely impaired in the dark but lights are still visible, but at the same time say you have trouble with glare and haze with lights. This is highly contradictory and indicates you're either making shit up or just generally don't know what you're talking about. Glare is not an issue without corneal disease usually, while night blindness is generally incurred by retinal diseases.
Or they googled Night glare and and got this

And then was just too exceptional to read the whole thing.

Random saviours

kiwifarms.net
Honestly people do you have nothing better to do than troll on people... Like. Just being honest there are many apparent fakes about such as amelia and poppy, abbie and pepper and a good few others but why is this still all being directed to abbie... Like I have an issue with that amelia trying to make poppy out like a guide dog uk dog handing out fliars and shit and yes love. I know your following this thread and I know you that babtbabi account... You all need to quit directing it at one account if your trying to expose people I think you've had your fun with abbie now move on. being so direct is nothing but shit stiring nowIf you wanna expose the fakes I'd move on as you have a shit ton to get through

Bunny at Law

kiwifarms.net
Honestly people do you have nothing better to do than troll on people... Like. Just being honest there are many apparent fakes about such as amelia and poppy, abbie and pepper and a good few others but why is this still all being directed to abbie... Like I have an issue with that amelia trying to make poppy out like a guide dog uk dog handing out fliars and shit and yes love. I know your following this thread and I know you that babtbabi account... You all need to quit directing it at one account if your trying to expose people I think you've had your fun with abbie now move on. being so direct is nothing but shit stiring nowIf you wanna expose the fakes I'd move on as you have a shit ton to get through
Great points, I’ll get to deleting the thread ASAP. 👮‍♀️

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Abby's isn't even a particularly active thread, but it's posts like this that validate her status as a figure of great potential. She's a bit boring/low-energy, but I believe in her ability to develop and provide great entertainment.

If she grows up and stops being fun/providing laughs any more, then the thread will die. It's a free market process.

Jaded Optimist

Me love you long time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol @Babtbabi is that you?

What's your dog's name?

Last edited:

Pepper_OG_Lab

kiwifarms.net
Got a feeling this is an “assistance dog handler” named Issy who has the claim that her dog was doing “life saving tasks” at 8 weeks old

(she had an argument with Amelia over AD’s. Where Sharon Lawrence* one of abbey’s Lot * was involved and kiwi was mentioned )

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
Check out spergatory, she made a thread about her queen Victoria reenactment costume (with pictures). Turns out she took the pics from a woman who does it professional. The threads pretty funny. Bitch is desperate to be the center of our attention.
Oh, in that case, I don't want to do it now. My first dox and thread starter should not be wasted on an easy whore. I like them more challenging.

Foxcube

kiwifarms.net
Got a feeling this is an “assistance dog handler” named Issy who has the claim that her dog was doing “life saving tasks” at 8 weeks old

(she had an argument with Amelia over AD’s. Where Sharon Lawrence* one of abbey’s Lot * was involved and kiwi was mentioned )
I see this all the time in the service dog community. I train dogs and I always laugh when I see owner trainers state stuff like that.