Snowflake Abby Cappleman / Abby The Aspienaut / Abbey May / @0ldS0ul_abby - Entitled abuser of assistance doggo laws, blogs about life not going her way, little shih tzu

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know sockpuppetry is really common, but talking shit about her fellow munchies and creating new threads to take the heat off herself? Am I correct in thinking that this takes things to a new level of exceptionalism, or is this also pretty common?
They all fucking do it. @dopedodo who commented in this thread is Nina Jean Grant, munchie extraordinaire, who founded an entire subreddit (illnessfakers) with notoriously draconian rules about who could be posted just so she could talk shit on other people without having shit talked about her in return. Anelise/Tina has been caught talking shit on herself and others on Reddit. BrochureAnon, one of the founding mods from r/illnessfakers, is a munchie with a port between her tits, recently caught talking shit on all her "friends" and got turned on like Lord of the Flies.

The subreddit i mod is fucking crawling with them. We out them left and right and they spawn like the goddamned hydra. They post about their friends and their friends post about them in retaliation. It's great fun.

Hieroglyphics

kiwifarms.net
They all fucking do it. @dopedodo who commented in this thread is Nina Jean Grant, munchie extraordinaire, who founded an entire subreddit (illnessfakers) with notoriously draconian rules about who could be posted just so she could talk shit on other people without having shit talked about her in return. Anelise/Tina has been caught talking shit on herself and others on Reddit. BrochureAnon, one of the founding mods from r/illnessfakers, is a munchie with a port between her tits, recently caught talking shit on all her "friends" and got turned on like Lord of the Flies.

The subreddit i mod is fucking crawling with them. We out them left and right and they spawn like the goddamned hydra. They post about their friends and their friends post about them in retaliation. It's great fun.
Thanks for the response. I guess they have just enough medical knowledge to be able to pull the wool over the eyes of normies, but not enough to get one over on their fellow munchies. They must be so fucking paranoid all the time, yikes. It's nice to find a fake disease thread that's just kind of silly and not depressing a la the Schofield family.

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They must be so fucking paranoid all the time, yikes.
Yep. The paranoia level is absolutely silly. I got some screenshots from a group chat where one group of girls discussed that they were afraid another group of girls would find out they all go to the same doctor. Since the doctor in question is a notorious quack who diagnoses everyone who has the cash and gives them all the most extreme interventions, finding out someone goes to him is pretty much immediate confirmation that person is full of shit.

Pepper_OG_Lab

kiwifarms.net
E56436A3-D821-4553-A16C-565D811DDBA3.png
seems like Abby is in and out of the wheelchair as often as we change our knickers... but wasn’t that when she fundraised for her very important life saving wheelchair and her £50 cushion that she desperately needed because of pressure sores and dislocated hips...

Has anyone else noticed how she always puts the wheelchair emoji after nearly everything? Like "and don't forget I'm disabled!!"

View attachment 1133387
seems like Abby is in and out of the wheelchair as often as we change our knickers... but wasn’t that when she fundraised for her very important life saving wheelchair and her £50 cushion that she desperately needed because of pressure sores and dislocated hips...
It can't be that bad then can it, and £50 for a cushion?! Was it gold plated or something?!

Are we allowed to repost pictures of children on here? It kinda doesn't sit right with me, these kids have done nothing wrong and don't deserve to be ridiculed unlike Abby

Cheesyfries

kiwifarms.net
It can't be that bad then can it, and £50 for a cushion?! Was it gold plated or something?!

Are we allowed to repost pictures of children on here? It kinda doesn't sit right with me, these kids have done nothing wrong and don't deserve to be ridiculed unlike Abby
Actually wheelchair cushions are really expensive due to the fact that most people are sat on them all day, £50 is only the lowest budget level you can buy. It won't be comfortable for long periods, useless for pressure sores and probably would only last for around 18-24 months of constant use.
Most wheelchair users cushions are £200+

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know, the majority of those people seem to be over 18, and we have nothing against them (that we know of!) so I'd say it's fine.

All I know is Abby's expression is hilarious in the second pic.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
For someone who has “night blindness” she’s doing well being outside... in the dark... with no aid... and taking photos 😂 View attachment 1162172View attachment 1162173
Im not defending her, but that amount of lighting on the street would allow even a night blind person to navigate in relative safety on foot (in dry conditions) which is one of the reasons why using a guide dog for night blindness is extremely wasteful. That said, people who are genuinely night blind would probably not risk the ice and snow alone, even in a well-lit space like that because depth perception would still be troubling.

• Informative
Reactions: Special spoonie

Pepper_OG_Lab

kiwifarms.net
Im not defending her, but that amount of lighting on the street would allow even a night blind person to navigate in relative safety on foot (in dry conditions) which is one of the reasons why using a guide dog for night blindness is extremely wasteful. That said, people who are genuinely night blind would probably not risk the ice and snow alone, even in a well-lit space like that because depth perception would still be troubling.
I read that lights (such as torches, street lamps) don’t help but hinder people with night blindness (like shining a torch into your eyes?) unsure if 10000% true though

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I read that lights (such as torches, street lamps) don’t help but hinder people with night blindness (like shining a torch into your eyes?) unsure if 10000% true though
It depends. Lights like the ones pictured that are high up, casting wide beams, are actually helpful when you are under them. You can get around safely by taking your time and stepping carefully. From a distance, they will do nothing. Smaller lights right at eye level are the worst and can blind anyone temporarily in a dark setting. In any case, running around at night for no practical reason with night blindness is stupid.

For someone who has “night blindness” she’s doing well being outside... in the dark... with no aid... and taking photos 😂 View attachment 1162172View attachment 1162173
To be fair, there aren't any pictures of Crappleman so we don't know if she didn't have an aid. It wouldn't surprise me if she was using a cane walking around pretending to be fully blind or using the dog as a guide dog. Let's just hope her dog doesn't attack any real guide dogs.