Abortion - An age old issue

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
7 states do.

They arent generally medical.

Over 15,000 a year at that stage.

That's not how most abortions are performed, like, at all. You either take a couple of pills and it's like a really heavy period, or they put a little vacuum tube in you and suck it out.

But we all know dead babies make you sad.
It is one way its done but it doesnt matter how it is. Still ending a unique human life who has the right to live.

Check it out if you'd like. Its funny, abortion is one thing where its really hard to find video of the actual medical procedure, probably the hardest to find, meaning most people are ignorant of what it actually is and looks like. Like even guns most people at least know what they do and look like and have seen recreations of it. Very few really know what an abortion looks like and just spout dumb memes about womens rights and choice.

Apoth42

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
A woman's choice to commit murder
It's kinda hard to take these arguments seriously when the evangelicals that lead the charge on this are so opposed to basic things like paternal/maternal leave, free daycare and babykits.

Erischan

chaos goddess
kiwifarms.net
It's kinda hard to take these arguments seriously when the evangelicals that lead the charge on this are so opposed to basic things like paternal/maternal leave, free daycare and babykits.
Which one of those things is murder?

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
It has to be physically torn apart with forceps first.
I mean if forceps can rip apart something that small, then wow, that's some skill. I don't know how big you think a fetus is in the first trimester, but it's between microscopic and pea-sized.

Erischan

chaos goddess
kiwifarms.net
I mean if forceps can rip apart something that small, then wow, that's some skill. I don't know how big you think a fetus is in the first trimester, but it's between microscopic and pea-sized.
And in the second and third trimesters?

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
7 states do.

They arent generally medical.

Over 15,000 a year at that stage.

It is one way its done but it doesnt matter how it is. Still ending a unique human life who has the right to live.

Check it out if you'd like. Its funny, abortion is one thing where its really hard to find video of the actual medical procedure, probably the hardest to find, meaning most people are ignorant of what it actually is and looks like. Like even guns most people at least know what they do and look like and have seen recreations of it. Very few really know what an abortion looks like and just spout dumb memes about womens rights and choice.
No one's right to live trumps my freedom. Suck it.

That last video is from a biased source and is probably fake.

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
And in the second and third trimesters?
They aren't sucked out and aren't most abortions. But hey, George W. banned the safest form of late term abortion, that doesn't involve chopping the fetus up.

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
No one's right to live trumps my freedom. Suck it.
Your right to live is literally what allows you to even have any kind of freedom because without a right to live that is recognized by government I can literally just walk up and shoot you in the face with no legal repercussions. What do you think freedom even is?

Marco Fucko

Just tell me that you want me!
kiwifarms.net
Abortion is pretty solid. A lot of women just aren't ready to have kids, and yeah you can abstain or take contraceptives but that doesn't always work, and I'd rather have desired and maybe planned for kids over "hurr durr I got knocked up guess I have to have this kid". Before people say adoption, I'd like to see the rates. How many bundles of joy are picked up by a couple and how many grow up in institutions and become potentially damaged citizens that under perform or are otherwise a drag on the rest of society, or end up homeless?

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Your right to live is literally what allows you to even have any kind of freedom because without a right to live that is recognized by government I can literally just walk up and shoot you in the face with no legal repercussions. What do you think freedom even is?
You're being hyperbolic and I don't care to argue based on that. You already know my stance, there's no point retreading this water with you.

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
You're being hyperbolic and I don't care to argue based on that. You already know my stance, there's no point retreading this water with you.
No that is meant to be taken literally. Your freedoms absolutely do not intercede anyones right to live, otherwise my freedom to own a firearm and shoot rounds would not be stopped by your face being in the way because no ones right to live trumps my freedom. You made a dumb statement without thinking about what it actually meant. All I'm doing is pointing out the meaning.

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Not a single word of that post is hyperbolic.
Okay and? I think you guys have stupid opinions and I hate when people think their feels should dictate what other people do outside of what makes society function and run as smoothly as possible.

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
No that is meant to be taken literally. Your freedoms absolutely do not intercede anyones right to live, otherwise my freedom to own a firearm and shoot rounds would not be stopped by your face being in the way because no ones right to live trumps my freedom. You made a dumb statement without thinking about what it actually meant. All I'm doing is pointing out the meaning.
I miswrote and you know I meant your rights end where mine begin even if it results in your death. As I have told you before.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino