Abortion - An age old issue

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
I miswrote and you know I meant your rights end where mine begin even if it results in your death. As I have told you before.
And as I've explained it doesnt, and even your rewrite is completely wrong. You arent allowed to drink and drive because that has a high chance in your freedom resulting in my death. You can't shoot guns in public because that can result in my death. You can't light your own house on fire because that can result in my death. There is a lot of shit you arent allowed to do because the right to life trumps that.

Reactions: EvilSpiderMan

cactus

Cactus Juice Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
And as I've explained it doesnt, and even your rewrite is completely wrong. You arent allowed to drink and drive because that has a high chance in your freedom resulting in my death. You can't shoot guns in public because that can result in my death. You can't light your own house on fire because that can result in my death. There is a lot of shit you arent allowed to do because the right to life trumps that.
I don't care, go cry over some dead babies since it personally affects you so much.

ButterBar

kiwifarms.net
I don't care, go cry over some dead babies since it personally affects you so much.
Well yeah when a girl aborts your child despite all your pleading not to and when it is entirely viable to keep the kid and you outline a whole plan to keep the kid and you promise support with her only reason really being she's too embarassed to let her family know she got knocked up you tend to take the issue personally. But sure, keep posting as you say you dont care.

25 pages and all the same old tired non arguments? They're not babies until the moment I say so. Partial birth abortions don't count because we say so. The right to bodily anatomy means you are allowed to kill your siamese twin, but only if you can get him before he gets you. Anyone not 100% for abortion is a sister fucking hillbilly.

There's an interesting debate to be had, but it's not happening here.

Erischan

chaos goddess
kiwifarms.net
More like your rights end where mine begin even if it results in your death. Which you would know if you read my other posts instead of making me repeat myself.
You mean like how your rights end where your fetus' begin?

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
You mean like how your rights end where your fetus' begin?
The way I look at it is while it's inside a woman's body it's essentially a parasite kept there only because the host is willing to. The reason I don't think that applies to babies post-birth is that I feel that literally forcing somebody to carry a fetus around in their body is an unreasonable restriction on body autonomy, but forcing her to throw some money at keeping it alive until she can give it up for adoption or forcing a hospital to keep it alive isn't enough of an imposition on anybody for it to override the now-out baby's right to life.

At least that's how I, a single, childless male who is unlikely to get married, reconcile it in my mind.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

T-808
kiwifarms.net
The adult life is worthless. It's illegal to buy or sell human beings, so they have zero value. Why should a fetus, which is not even capable of productive labor, be preserved?

In fact, abortion makes good economic sense- children produce nothing. They are a net drain on society.

Locomotive Derangement

Hardcore Velocity
kiwifarms.net
I cannot be the first person to ask about this. But, has anyone ever considered the possibility that an unwanted baby might actually be affected while still in utero? We know stress is both caused by and releases certain chemicals. Is it possible that kids know right from the start that they're unwanted and may grow up stunted as a result of this? I'm aware this question is hard to parse since a lot of shitty parents have kids and then neglect them, so there's always the inevitable question of whether or not the kid got fucked up in the womb or fucked up by shitty parenting.

There's also rumors and urban legends of things like mothers having miscarriages due to sheer stress. I always assumed these were just a means of covering up a woman who tossed herself down the stairs or inhaled a liter of Jack Daniels to kill the baby, but I've wondered about that explanation. Stress can biologically fuck some people up, and there are some women who just do not handle pregnancy well.

Is a baby better off not being born at all than borne of biological resentment if indeed there is such a thing?

The Final Troondown

kiwifarms.net
Tbf the prolife position just seems exceptional to me.
It basically guarantees increasing the tax burden to lay for people who aren't your problem - I don't see how this makes these fetuses anything other than asylum seekers

The whole responsibility argument also struck me as backwards too - imagine you're in the kitchen and drop a jar of sauce that smashes all over the floor; which seems more responsible, to clean it up or just say 'oh well I guess it's happened now' and leave it to fester all over the floor
These arguments about taking responsibility always seem to originate from people lacking the fortitude to admit killing can actually be a solution

It's very soy

• Dumb
Reactions: Okami Green

The Final Troondown

kiwifarms.net
Does this not just result in the lowest common denominator determining policy though? Why should skilled drunken drivers or public shooters be punished because of the inept?

Make it a crime instead to shoot someone in public or crash while drunk

Honestly this puic fear is unbecoming

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
I'm okay with abortion in a few circumstances, but almost every pro-choice person I see who gives more of a shit about this topic than I do are easily the second most intellectually dishonest cunts imaginable in any political discussion, beaten out only by gun control advocates. Either that, or they're disgusting, whorish, petty, third wave feminists who would carry a pregnancy through two trimesters and abort it for the sole purpose of spiting the Alabama State Government, and would then make an instagram album about how they're shattering the patriarchy.

Legalize abortion, but call it what it is, killing a kid. No autistic splitting of hairs about how a fetus isn't a child. You fucking know it is, just be honest.

We should offer sterilization to Blacks in exchange for $1000 cash.

They're stupid enough that they'll go for it (not realizing the lost future earnings from welfare payments for kids) and it'll prevent the need for any abortions.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino