About Jace's vomiting -

Sean Harris

xWeelKilla420x
kiwifarms.net
I have to admit I only started to watch (not so much troll) Jace's antics around the second quarter of this year. One of the highlights of his streams are the times he starts to vomit, but at times I do seriously think he's about to die during some of those vomiting episodes. But they are hilarious regardless.

I know Jace often talks about the vomiting being related to a "condition", but has anyone been able to figure out what this condition is exactly?

Personally, I think, aside from possibly stress being involved, it's simply just the result of having a terribly shitty diet. But I am interested in a more concrete answer.

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Staff Member
Community Admin
kiwifarms.net
Tyce said something in T-Zone Episode 2 that Jace has "muscle spasms" or some shit, and that contributes to his vomiting.
One of the highlights of his streams are the times he starts to vomit.
A lot of it looks more like dry heaving than actual vomiting.

• Agree
Reactions: ForTheHoard

TheAmazingAxolotl

Meglio fascista che frocio.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have to look at the major portions of his diet, which would be gratuitous amounts of Monster, Mountain Dew, and other sugar-rich consumables. High doses of sugar can lead to muscle spasms, high energy, and so much more, and if the body can't handle it - out it goes. Combined with his asthma, which also causes a lot of spasms in that general region of the body, his vomiting could be controlled if he lowered or stopped his high consumption of sugar.

Sean Harris

xWeelKilla420x
kiwifarms.net
Tyce said something in T-Zone Episode 2 that Jace has "muscle spasms" or some shit, and that contributes to his vomiting.

All the same whether or not there is actual vomit.

That sounds plausible, yet I have noticed (and this may just be me, I haven't watched all his streams all the way through) he tends to vomit more while he's stuffing his face with junk and Mtn Dew. It's possibly a combination of two factors.

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net

Although Tyce's anatomical wisdom also holds that the human body does not have a skeleton inside...

My armchair diagnosis would be acid reflux from a diet of acidic energy drinks and salty, spicy snacks.

Sean Harris

xWeelKilla420x
kiwifarms.net
You have to look at the major portions of his diet, which would be gratuitous amounts of Monster, Mountain Dew, and other sugar-rich consumables. High doses of sugar can lead to muscle spasms, high energy, and so much more, and if the body can't handle it - out it goes. Combined with his asthma, which also causes a lot of spasms in that general region of the body, his vomiting could be controlled if he lowered or stopped his high consumption of sugar.
If he's not careful, it can lead to worse shit like Cardiac Arrhythmia. Caffeine is a major factor in all of this.

But he won't listen.

Sean Harris

xWeelKilla420x
kiwifarms.net
Although Tyce's anatomical wisdom also holds that the human body does not have a skeleton inside...

My armchair diagnosis would be acid reflux from a diet of acidic energy drinks and salty, spicy snacks.
I suffer from mild Acid Reflux (it's being treated with a controlled diet, at least I actually care about my body unlike Jace) and I can tell you it doesn't do shit like that. At the very worse, and this rarely happens, it will feel like vomit coming from your throat, but no "dry heaving". Even when it was worse a few weeks back, it never did anything on the level of Jace's issue.

• Informative
Reactions: Le Bateleur

Le Bateleur

Major Arcana
kiwifarms.net
I suffer from mild Acid Reflux (it's being treated with a controlled diet, at least I actually care about my body unlike Jace) and I can tell you it doesn't do shit like that. At the very worse, and this rarely happens, it will feel like vomit coming from your throat, but no "dry heaving". Even when it was worse a few weeks back, it never did anything on the level of Jace's issue.
I might be mistaken, but I thought that reflux can progress to a point when the top of your oesophagus is permanently irritated, which causes intermittent coughing and - sometimes - vomiting...

Sean Harris

xWeelKilla420x
kiwifarms.net
I might be mistaken, but I thought that reflux can progress to a point when the top of your oesophagus is permanently irritated, which causes intermittent coughing and - sometimes - vomiting...
It can cause that. My father actually coughs from his acid reflux.

But the fact of the matter is, there are too many possible causes it may be a combination of all of these things for all we know. Acid Reflux is a strong possibility though.

• Informative
Reactions: Le Bateleur

ForTheHoard

Mocha Butt Fleshlight
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have acid reflux problems and they manifest themselves as pretty heavy dry heaving with the occasional wet vomit. It's usually triggered by stress or nervousness, but the solution I have found might not apply to Jace. Taking Prilosec cycles once a month works, but there's some negative side effects. Marijuana, on the other hand, clears it up totally and completely for 2-3 days. If Jace smokes as much as he claims, it should be helping his heaving spells if its acid or nausea related. My guess is bad diet and muscle spasms. It was only a week and a half before Morgan Spurlock was dry heaving and vomiting eating a strict McDonald's diet.

Sean Harris

xWeelKilla420x
kiwifarms.net
I have acid reflux problems and they manifest themselves as pretty heavy dry heaving with the occasional wet vomit. It's usually triggered by stress or nervousness, but the solution I have found might not apply to Jace. Taking Prilosec cycles once a month works, but there's some negative side effects. Marijuana, on the other hand, clears it up totally and completely for 2-3 days. If Jace smokes as much as he claims, it should be helping his heaving spells if its acid or nausea related. My guess is bad diet and muscle spasms. It was only a week and a half before Morgan Spurlock was dry heaving and vomiting eating a strict McDonald's diet.
I think we are narrowing down the possible causes.

I wish I could call in and tell him about how bad his diet is, but we all know how well that went for the others who did the same ("Fuck you it's my life!")

• Agree
Reactions: ForTheHoard

Sean Harris

xWeelKilla420x
kiwifarms.net
True Marines don't eat fruit or veg, only sissies who care about their health do.

And fun fact, I can't eat most of the food Jace eats (got a gluten sensitivity). If I do (the processed shit, crisps and all that shit) I feel too fucking fatigued and miserable to even function. So basically if I want to be a True Marine, I have to feel like absolute shit!

It was actually the strict diet I have to be on that made me think about Jace's condition. Could it be possible that maybe the food he eats has a negative effect on his mental state too?

Actually, scratch that, it fucking does.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino