About to microdose for the first time -

betterbullocks

deep anal and cool ranch doritos, shes got it all
kiwifarms.net
Any tips? I've got some shrooms but I don't have orange juice which I've heard helps, so I was gonna walk to the corner store, buy a bottle, and take it in the store bathroom. EDIT: I have orange juice. I have one minor thing due tomorrow that I've basically completed, other than that I was just going to organize stuff around the house and work on a side project. Productivity stuff aside, I really enjoy gardening and usually tend to mine around this time. Maybe take a walk or something.

I've kind of been going through some shit lately and I heard this can bring it to the surface, but I've been confronting it a lot lately so I might be at the point where it can help. Experienced dosers, lend me your thoughts!

nohull

screw your optics, I'm ooperating
kiwifarms.net
microdosing
You gay bro, pic related.
1593453486381.png

I've kind of been going through some shit lately and I heard this can bring it to the surface, but I've been confronting it a lot lately so I might be at the point where it can help.
Not really, AFAIK microdosing psychedelics is like taking a mild stimulant, you will feel happier and more energetic for a small amount of time, but not any more self-aware.

Absolutego

End the American Cultural Revolution
kiwifarms.net
If you're actually microdosing (<1/4 of a gram or so), nothing's going to "come to the surface" because you won't have taken enough to accomplish that. You'll be a little more energetic and colors might be a bit more vibrant.
If you're taking closer to a regular dose (2.5grams), and are mistaking it for microdosing, a) doing it alone and b) doing it in public is incredibly irresponsible and you're setting yourself up for a bad trip. Find a friend.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is how sheltered I am: I thought "microdosing" was related to something like microbiology, like you're injecting yourself with some kind of drug in such a small dosage (in terms of your body mass) but it's still strong enough to make your little gut bacteria buddies think they discovered the rainbow connection and want to become astronauts. And yet despite that, even I know going into a store bathroom stall is a bad idea. Why can't you do it at home, bro?

Sounds like it'd be no different from drunkposting if you're recording on the Farms. Though I guess high/shroomposting is more coherent than that, I dunno. If you're going to go out for a walk, take pictures of things that you think looks interesting and see if the camera agrees it's a fascinating specimen.

Gwyllgi

Leader of the Clit Stroking Society
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would you need to lemontek a micro dose?

5g+ for a good time. You should barely feel a microdose, that's the point. If you want to trip, munch over 3 grams of dried cubes.

betterbullocks

kiwifarms.net
Not gonna do it in public, I found my OJ in the other fridge so no reason to leave (sounded like a bad idea anyways, am dumb)

Drugs are degenerate and you're poisoning the temple that is your body. Love yourself, fren.
I'm not looking to trip balls, and from my experiences with anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, and ADHD meds, that shit's the real poison. I've been off meds and just dealing with feeling shit for a few years now and figured this might be a nice natural alternative.
Don't do it in a public place you fucking idiot. Go home first. Can't believe I even need to say that to a first-timer.
Fair, my friend who microdosed for the first time went for a run and said that felt amazing but went to Walmart and said the advertising on everything freaked him out. Should I keep to my own property specifically, or would it be fine to hang in the nearby woods (always unoccupied)?
You’re doing shrooms by yourself? I always had way more fun with friends...

You should stream it maybe. So we can give you advice in real-time.
Not really looking for like a fun time, more looking to see if this is something incorporate into my self-improvement. I'm trying to stay away from using drugs/alcohol in a party sense. But the stream idea is cool, I don't want to show face and shit but I'd be glad to update you all along the way. I just don't want to shit up the site with an unwanted blogpost
If you're actually microdosing (<1/4 of a gram or so), nothing's going to "come to the surface" because you won't have taken enough to accomplish that. You'll be a little more energetic and colors might be a bit more vibrant.
If you're taking closer to a regular dose (2.5grams), and are mistaking it for microdosing, a) doing it alone and b) doing it in public is incredibly irresponsible and you're setting yourself up for a bad trip. Find a friend.
Definitely microdosing, I'm taking like the pussiest dose possible (half of whatever my friend doses with, which is a standard microdose, maybe 0.5g, so I'm taking 0.25g max)

Easterling

In ancient Greece statues tear you down
kiwifarms.net
I was the designated trip sitter for a buddy of mine, mircodosing dont do shit nigga, trust me.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
At least tell us where you live so we can tune in for the news.

I won't repeat what the other said enough times, just this: doing this without a trip sitter is extremely irresponsible. A friend of mine needed some professional help when weed had an adverse effect to all the other shit he had taken. I mean the "you'll probably die if someone doesn't call the ambulance" kind.

betterbullocks

kiwifarms.net
I was literally like 60 seconds away from tripping it before something came up that I have to deal with and it's put me in a pissy mood. I probably won't be able to take it til 4. Is this too late/should I just skip it today?

Some JERK

I ain't drunk, I'm just drinkin'
kiwifarms.net
I don't know much about microdosing but I do know a thing or two about shrooms... it's all about set and setting. If you've had a bad day in the few days before it can be a bad idea. Have a friend you like and trust who knows what to do and who isn't also tripping with you. Also, I know you're not too hot on the idea but Xanax can stop a bad trip in its tracks if you have any handy.

Stay the fuck out of the mirror. By that I mean don't stare at yourself in a mirror while tripping. You'll just freak yourself out.

Don't watch the news. Don't text or call anyone. Stay inside no matter how awesome outside seems at the time. Orange juice will skyrocket your high (although I always thought that was just for LSD so maybe I'm wrong)

You might get pretty nauseous your first time. Be ready for that.

Do listen to your favorite music. That can be totally amazing while tripping.

And if you don't want to follow any of this advice make sure you stay on the Farms so we can watch you blog your bad trip in real-time.

Tags
None