About to microdose for the first time -

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
I was literally like 60 seconds away from tripping it before something came up that I have to deal with and it's put me in a pissy mood. I probably won't be able to take it til 4. Is this too late/should I just skip it today?
Have you ever actually dosed shrooms before? As a veteran psychonaut, I get the feeling that your plan is ill concieved and poorly informed. You should be doing hem your 1st time with somebody who's quite experienced. It sounds like you are uncertain enough to talk yourself into a bad trip. A tripsitter or a trip fellow traveller would be a good idea.

betterbullocks

deep anal and cool ranch doritos, shes got it all
kiwifarms.net
Have you ever actually dosed shrooms before? As a veteran psychonaut, I get the feeling that your plan is ill concieved and poorly informed. You should be doing hem your 1st time with somebody who's quite experienced. It sounds like you are uncertain enough to talk yourself into a bad trip. A tripsitter or a trip fellow traveller would be a good idea.
For full tripping I would never dream of doing my first time solo, but I'm only taking roughly 0.1-0.2g. Does that still warrant a tripsitter? I'm in a much better mood, just a minor inconvenience trigger the tism and I'm feeling up for it again

Reactions: Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
For full tripping I would never dream of doing my first time solo, but I'm only taking roughly 0.1-0.2g. Does that still warrant a tripsitter? I'm in a much better mood, just a minor inconvenience trigger the tism and I'm feeling up for it again
Fair enough. I'd do 0.25 gram. Otherwise you won't even get a scintilla. May want to buy some booze. Good thing about shrooms is you can drink yourself off them if necessary. Enjoy the visceral shits. They are actually pretty enjoyable. Have fun man, I hope you feel happier!

• Agree
Reactions: GigaNiggaKilla

betterbullocks

kiwifarms.net
Fair enough. I'd do 0.25 gram. Otherwise you won't even get a scintilla. May want to buy some booze. Good thing about shrooms is you can drink yourself off them if necessary. Enjoy the visceral shits. They are actually pretty enjoyable. Have fun man, I hope you feel happier!
Thanks lad! Just took it. Let it dissolve a little on my tongue then swallowed it. Got some nice OJ, an arnold palmer, my nicer pair of headphones, and a good book. Ad astra

betterbullocks

kiwifarms.net
Been about 40 minutes and I don't really feel anything. Bugger. Turns out it was only 0.1g, probably gonna try again in a few days with like 0.25 or 0.5g

Vlinny Chan

Vlinny is your friend! ~💖
kiwifarms.net
You sound like a real faggot. Why don't you take the whole bag if you're so interested in "natural" remedies to your problems. Scared? Why don't you hire yourself a s̶e̶r̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶r̶a̶p̶i̶s̶t̶ tripsitter from your friendly neighborhood drug dealers to keep an eye on you while you're busy talking to God about the shadowmen that look like your uncle and live in your hallway that keep stealing your remote. Don't forget to document the whole experience in detail here for further research.

Reactions: GigaNiggaKilla
Tags
None