• "I'm just a mess. I really cannot see a future for myself except as a shut-in bum living with my parents."

Accursed Farms

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Testaclese Maximus, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Oh wow, someone finally made a Ross thread! If there was ever a Youtuber who just needed more exposure, it's him. He's a gift to the world, and he certainly manages to make incredible content under less-than-incredible circumstances.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Mungo

Mungo Preferred pronouns are Van/Vans/Vanself
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. To me he's basically helming the RLM of video games. I want youtubers like Ross to be as succesful as humanly possible. On that note, he made a new two-part Game Dungeon!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus Phrasing?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Game Dungeon is such a treasure. My favorite one still has to be the cult simulator one, if only because Ross is pitching his ideas for what the game should be like and then is more informative about cults and how to join them than anyone I've ever seen.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Coster

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.