Artcow AckleyAttack/Ben Ackley

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh lord, I've known about this guy for a while. I didn't pay much attention to him because he's friends with trainboy54 and trainboy54's autism is so great it makes anyone he associates with look good by comparison (he was considered too autistic to have a thread on here). I'm amazed this guy's still around. I'd say I'm shocked his art-style, editing and cinematography haven't improved from two years ago, but I've been on the Farms long enough that I'd actually be shocked if they had.

wenttobermuda

Plenty good!
kiwifarms.net
So this guy is a cartoonsperg, a brony, and a railfaggot?

Did someone just merge the last three infamous cow groups we've discussed in the last few months?
The 'tism is strong with him. Could he be the chosen one?

I find the best part of the lolcow experience is watching a butthurt freak out (see, e.g, CWC). That Ackley created a change.org petition in response to wiki vandals shows some promise.

MegasHant

Member of the Bowl Cut Crew
kiwifarms.net
Friends Of Ackley:
Shotryandcoalmine -- Created his own wiki entry on the ackleyattack wiki, creator of the "Thomas the TOMY Series". His YouTube was deleted, and I can't find any information on this guy, except for this spergy logo he made.
latest
Wiki Entry
Trainboy54 --Perhaps the weirdest, and creepiest, of the Ackley crew, Trainboy is an adult man who plays with/and watch Thomas The Tank Engine, a show meant for children... yeah, pretty pathetic. right?
YouTube Thread
Wiki Entry
SamTheThomasFan1 -- Another sperg who watches Thomas The Train Engine.
YouTube
Wiki

MegasHant

kiwifarms.net
Yo if we're going to be looking into Ackleys friends, wouldn't it be wise to change the thread name to "Ben Ackley and friends"?
Perhaps, but Trainboy54 had a thread already (which was locked) and SamTheThomasFan hasn't been active for a month now.

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps, but Trainboy54 had a thread already (which was locked) and SamTheThomasFan hasn't been active for a month now.
Plus Trainboy54 isn't actually that funny, he's just depressing. That's why his thread was locked. Also, from what I've heard Ackley's friends don't chimp out the same way he does. Ackley has potential.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This has to be the most autistic thing ever, right?

Wow, I kind of am not into more train guys with Shaner still kicking. But he is quite the lad. I can see him tard raging like CWC in his early vids.

I bet the little dude would freak if he knew I worked five minutes away from where Theodore is moored. LOL Walk by him many summer days at lunch.

blackie toy

I am become Onii-san
kiwifarms.net
Newest video was two days ago:
So, he's still active.
Thirty. Fucking. Seconds... of intro music and titles.

I honestly hope this kid knows cinematography or good editing since he claims to be an editor and a producer.
(he doesn't.)
NICE FUCKING LIGHTING.

ETA:
Found his girlfriend
Wiki Entry
I just looked at this. It's literally all but an empty page with a blurry-ass photo. Then something caught my eye:
Ww39kwf.png

For those not quite familiar with how Wikipedia and similar work, these categories are tags at the bottom of the page, and by clicking category links you can find lists of similarly categorized pages.
A typical, though large, category on Wikipedia might include "1990 births" (all pages of actual people whose birth year is 1990). A more useful category might be "Mobile Suit Gundam franchise" (which would probably include subcategories for each series).

Here, we see the categories "Popular pages" (contains 64 subcategories and 709 pages) and "Browse" (contains 67 subcategories and 710 pages, including both Popular pages and itself). As a comparison, the wiki has a total of 726 pages.

This is so fucking stupid.

Last edited:

MegasHant

kiwifarms.net
Two new videos from AckleyTV!

His stuttering is amazing.

Huh, for some reason he doesn't seem as nervous while on stage, it's unfunny imo, but the audience seemed to like it.