Artcow AckleyAttack/Ben Ackley

Super Collie

spuper colly :D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh lord, this guy. I didn't know his name was Ben Ackley otherwise I'd have posted this earlier. Ackley is in one of the very few brony cringe videos that I just cannot watch. I thought I was ready for the one they call "Mandark Brony", but his autism blew me into the crack of my sofa in literally the first ten seconds of this video:

Of note is the Mater license plate with "BEN" on it. Kinda seals the deal there. If your age isn't in the single digits and you like Cars then you're so far gone it's not worth the resources to save you.

MalWart

Lawn Mower Parts Salesman
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if I'm late to this, but I just read the news regarding Ackley's girlfriend. I take it this is her:
hqdefault.jpg

Bing Bong

Riley's imaginary friend
kiwifarms.net
Thank goodness I actually like a better show by Britt Allcroft instead of what all these trainfans watch. It's actually got great humor, good music, is appealing to all ages, and isn't afraid to scare it's target audience, which is what the last video is there for. (I'm sorry if said video is not in English, since I couldn't find it in that language.)
While we're on the topic of of "terrible Thomas the Tank Engine fan-made things", there's also Engines Tonight, a cheesy rip-off of Muppets Tonight.
But the worst is yet to come. Jeremy Crispo, whom you may know from his infamous video where he told Blackbustercritic why Barney, Thomas the Tank Engine and Sonic were good but instead asked why haters hate those shows and explained the history of Barney, apparently made a video based off the Amtrak derailment and had to remove it because of the controversy it generated, depsite knowing what he did was wrong:

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank goodness I actually like a better show by Britt Allcroft instead of what all these trainfans watch. It's actually got great humor, good music, is appealing to all ages, and isn't afraid to scare it's target audience, which is what the last video is there for. (I'm sorry if said video is not in English, since I couldn't find it in that language.)

While we're on the topic of of "terrible Thomas the Tank Engine fan-made things", there's also Engines Tonight, a cheesy rip-off of Muppets Tonight.

But the worst is yet to come. Jeremy Crispo, whom you may know from his infamous video where he told Blackbustercritic why Barney, Thomas the Tank Engine and Sonic were good but instead asked why haters hate those shows and explained the history of Barney, apparently made a video based off the Amtrak derailment and had to remove it because of the controversy it generated, depsite knowing what he did was wrong:
Talking about a different cow and promoting a children's show that's completely unrelated to this topic and looks equally spergy. Not the best way to necro this thread.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Request that the mods let me triplerate this Autistic, Dumb, and Power Level.

From The Uncanny Valley

My face is numb. Thanks, China.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Oh Christ I thought I escaped the Mumfie fans for good this time :c

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh of course it is.

Anyways, even if this was necroed. I gotta say, that "Engines Tonight" video is really stupid. Even for a trainfag.
That one was made by the infamous waynopercy06 and even among trainfags he's especially reviled. Here he is on the phone with the good old BlackBusterCritic:

MalWart

Lawn Mower Parts Salesman
kiwifarms.net
The 'tism sounds like it's going to continue..I expect a possible flood of stuff in a few months going by this post below
727b.png
Oh god, he's hosting a panel. Someone should make a drinking game for each time he does something stupid or awkward. Granted, there may be a few corpses as a result, but it's worth a try.