Artcow AckleyAttack/Ben Ackley

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Nostalgia Critic alone is a huge autism magnet, but I'm not totally sure why.
He largely covers stuff from the late 80s/90s which a lot of people with autism who were kids at that time (and now make up a sizeable majority of internet users) still gravitate towards. Plus, random-access humour, constant cutaways, lots of screaming, shouting and bright colours, it's really not that surprising to me.

The Grimace

kiwifarms.net
He largely covers stuff from the late 80s/90s which a lot of people with autism who were kids at that time (and now make up a sizeable majority of internet users) still gravitate towards. Plus, random-access humour, constant cutaways, lots of screaming, shouting and bright colours, it's really not that surprising to me.
Yeah, I suppose how "animated" Doug's character acts has a lot to do with it.

MalWart

Lawn Mower Parts Salesman
kiwifarms.net
8fEwpVcl.jpg

The same look his parents give him for living the way he does.

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
8fEwpVcl.jpg

The same look his parents give him for living the way he does.
I do wonder what his parents think of this whole thing. Are they supporting him in making this garbage because no-one should be mean to their poor little shnookums, or are they frustrated that he's never mentally progressed past the age of eight? I know Trainboy54's Dad made some kind of deal with him to try and encourage him to stop making Phineas and Ferb crossovers all day, I can't help but wonder whether Ackley's parents have tried doing the same.