ACKs the King #78, Sept. 26, 2019 - Italien Polish Man with a Cowboy Hat Live Q&A Show Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
1569416730419.png

1569417114505.png

The guy who leaves his house once per week and has a severe lack of authentic opinions is ready to answer your questions about his suffering, money, taxes, bills, videogames, movies he has or hasn't watched, fast food and the same shit we've heard a million times before. Except he retcons his life again, we'll see, okay, fair enough, sounds good, okay? Put your discussions down here and see how nobody will care at the end. I can already smell the bacon cooking.

Be ready for amazing autistic italian questions (KOH Thread). Especially the ones which will stay unanswered because the most honest guy on the internet can't deal with drama, except he creates it himself.

The conclusion and highlights are presented to you by Snort Burnell.
Snort Burnell. Because quality has no price.
Literally, you pay nothing and still get quality.

Last edited:

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One rather innocuous question I've always wanted to hear him try and answer is something along the lines of: "You say that YouTube is so terrible to creators with its use of algorithms. What is an algorithm?"

I'm guessing we would get "rainy day fund" levels of stupidity.
Well *snort* I have had experience with algorithms at the helicopter job I got fired from err I mean laid off. One of the helicopters had an algorithm to help predict weather. I saw the instrument panel once so I am an expert on the subject.

*Snort* *Sniff* *Throat clear*

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, an Ask the King, another retrospective, a daytime Mincraft stream, and a Halloween event in the span of a month. Is his new idea to bore the cash out of people?
Maybe DSP is just bored himself. I think the last time he enjoyed himself was when he was boasting he was "better" than Projared.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
"Someone asked me if I wiped my ass going up or going down. That's just a disgusting question and that's none of your business. I'm not going to answer it. You're an idiot.

"What do I think of the Greta Thunberg's address at the UN in regards to Climate Change? I have no idea what you're talking about.

"Who do I think is going to win the 2020 election? I know nothing about politics and that's a topic I'd rather not get into anyways since its so controversial.

"Ah, now, finally a decent question: does Khet like to give me hand jobs with her right or left hand? That's a... wait a minute. And we have ANOTHER troll asking another troll question. Almost fell for it. *goat laugh* People are fucking idiots, man.

"Ok, LAST question before I sign off. Make sure to tip and cheer me any last minute questions guys, I'm in dire financial straits this month and I really need that money to pay my bills. The question is: Phil, do you believe that Dr. Robotnik in Sonic the Hedgehog represents the oligarchic capitalist system and Sonic is the proletariat? Jesus... what is up with these non-game related questions this time guys? This is a gaming stream. You have to ask questions related to gaming!"

Phil is one of the most uneducated motherfuckers I've ever had the displeasure of listening to. He's the case study of what happens when you isolate yourself in an echo chamber and get your cultural knowledge from Twitter articles and links other 'spergs/ autists are linking you on a daily basis.

Get out of your house and do shit with your life. Becoming DSP is always a possibility. Just don't let it happen.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 949630
I thought Phil had killed his Q&A show by now, wasn't the last one he did a disaster?
Pretty sure last time he did his empty threat of "if people don't participate this might be the last one" to get some extra cash.

If he'd ever get rid of it he'd have to think up a new $25 Patreon perk or just get rid of it. Read Patreons tos a long time ago and while they don't care if people just lie about the goal (Project 7) there was something about having to fulfill your perks. That's not to say Phil couldn't leave the perk up, stop doing the show, and nothing would happen because...well why would it?

Awful Meerkat

Vest underscore fest
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure last time he did his empty threat of "if people don't participate this might be the last one" to get some extra cash.

If he'd ever get rid of it he'd have to think up a new $25 Patreon perk or just get rid of it. Read Patreons tos a long time ago and while they don't care if people just lie about the goal (Project 7) there was something about having to fulfill your perks. That's not to say Phil couldn't leave the perk up, stop doing the show, and nothing would happen because...well why would it?
Phil sees Patreon as a "give me money to live" fund. He's said multiple times it's just for people who want to support his lifestyle, he has no intention of fulfilling anything. That's why its going down by the day

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
He just told the story about the "top kid" in his local arcade - T. Not sure because I tuned in while he was already going on about it, but he was killed during a CT gang warfare, according to Phil.
I'm not gonna farm brownie points with a stolen joke, but considering it took him 6-8 months to get over the loss of his friend T:
tpose.png

:semperfidelis:

Last edited:

lolyourwrong

kiwifarms.net
This has been a dreadfully boring stream so far. The only topic I heard has his old man boner for the legacy street fighter games.
It's even boring how he's confusing 'graphics' and 'style' (He dislikes the 'graphics' of some characters in street fighter 5)

Well, he's taking about Cat now. I'm still fucking bored.

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
That was the weirdest non-answer to the "Crazy people with guns" problem I have ever heard. He at on point says that it's not just guns like how its just not violent movies or video games. But then a few seconds later he is blaming the US government for being cowards by not fighting the NRA. This is legit exceptional. He at one side wants to not blame guns, but at the same time the NRA is the problem.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was the weirdest non-answer to the "Crazy people with guns" problem I have ever heard. He at on point says that it's not just guns like how its just not violent movies or video games. But then a few seconds later he is blaming the US government for being cowards by not fighting the NRA. This is legit exceptional. He at one side wants to not blame guns, but at the same time the NRA is the problem.
He has no fucking idea how to answer questions about political and social issues. Usually he has the sense to keep his damn mouth shut and just say "bluh this is a gaming streeeem, dood, gotta talk about gaming!" but I guess every so often he feels cornered or particularly smart-alecky and he just needs to shoot his mouth off (and thereby show his ass).

Status
Not open for further replies.