Act like your avatar! - Aka the official RP

AcornsAreForever

Nuttier than your Great Grandma's fruitcake!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! ARF! ARF! ARF! BARK! BARK!

(Loosely translated "I am just so proud to drink out of your toilet, pee on your lawn, kick up your grass, steal your dinner, hump your leg, bite your butt and give it a good sniff, pals like you are hard to come by, SALUDOS CUCARACHA!"

Mister Loser

The Man with No Plan
kiwifarms.net
This place is hilarious! I could read for ages. That Russel Greer guy's a lot like somebody I know, except she goes after my brother's cock instead of some famous pussy. At least he's got high aim.

...some of these people remind me a bit too much of how I was my first year of high school, though...

AcornsAreForever

Nuttier than your Great Grandma's fruitcake!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This place is hilarious! I could read for ages. That Russel Greer guy's a lot like somebody I know, except she goes after my brother's cock instead of some famous pussy. At least he's got high aim.

...some of these people remind me a bit too much of how I was my first year of high school, though...
High aim yet he misses the toilet each and every time. Then again, he's got a microscopic dick. Hell, I'm a female Corgi and I've got a bigger dick than him. Even humping his leg left me unsatisfied. The guy's got no game. BARK BARK BARK

Black people love burgers
Not as much as Corgis do.

Black people are always victims and can do no wrong. btw. I'm black.
Corgis love black people. Can I hump your leg?

Tags
None