Active Knife-Car Attack at Ohio State University, Somali Refugee Investigated -

BatNapalm

Killed Captain Clown
kiwifarms.net
Pardon my chimp out, but the narcissistic, virtue-signaling twats who are expressing sympathy for this worthless piece of garbage make me sick to my fucking stomach.

I hope for their sake that none of their loved ones are harmed by any of the savage parasitic exceptional individuals for whom they're so quick to makes excuses. I want to puke.

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How about you hashtag "say the name" of the 11 people he attacked, you sanctimonious cunt.

I hope the families of those affected this see this message and have her shitcanned within the week.
It's really amazing how victim-blaming and the likes run rampart the moment it's in favor of Pee Oh Cees.

In a just and good world, she'd be dragged from office, but with things currently are in the US, I assume she's going to be dean come next year or some shit.

Ntwadumela

That takes care of the cremation..
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the country that brought the world "Al Shabab", AK-47-wielding pirates and bloodshed wherever they go.

It's really not a surprise that the people perpetrating these acts of murder come from the worst offenders of Arab/Middle Eastern/Islamic nations. Even Omar Mateen came from Afghanistan.

The Nameless One

c-cup jerking off breasts with tits and all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ohio State attacker may have self-radicalized, officials say

Investigators were looking into a message posted on Facebook by Artan with inflammatory statements about being "sick and tired" of seeing Muslims killed, a law enforcement source said.

"Stop the killing of the Muslims in Burma," Artan said in the Facebook post.

Violence in Myanmar, which is also known as Burma, has sent Rohingya Muslims fleeing across the border to Bangladesh amid allegations of abuses by security forces.

All of Artan's Facebook postings have been removed from the social media website.

Artan's post did not mention Islamic State but it praised Anwar al-Awlaki, a U.S.-born radical cleric linked to al Qaeda who was killed by a U.S. drone strike in 2011.
Islamic State group claims Ohio State University rampage

Artan recently posted on Facebook about US treatment of Muslims, according to the AP, citing a law enforcement official who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

"If you want us Muslims to stop carrying lone wolf attacks, then make peace" with the Islamic State group, he allegedly wrote.

"Every single Muslim who disapproves of my actions is a sleeper cell, waiting for a signal. I am warning you Oh America!" Artan reportedly said.

Representative Adam Schiff of California, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said the act was indicative of someone who may have been self-radicalised.

Militants of the so-called Islamic State have found recruits in the US Somali community in recent years.

About a dozen young men and women from Minnesota's Somali community have travelled to Syria to join militant groups.

Ravenor

Purge.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the country that brought the world "Al Shabab", AK-47-wielding pirates and bloodshed wherever they go.

It's really not a surprise that the people perpetrating these acts of murder come from the worst offenders of Arab/Middle Eastern/Islamic nations. Even Omar Mateen came from Afghanistan.
It's almost like living in a politically and sectarian divided hellhole of a country doesn't make for the most stable of people.

Last edited:

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
P.J. O'Rouke went to Somalia back during the Clinton years when we were trying to feed them as they had a horrible famine (before they decided to drag the bodies of our people through the streets) and wrote an article about it that was in "All The Trouble In The World". The bottom of page 82 kind of has a sparknotes description of Somalia. Hilarious and horrifying at the same time.

• Informative
Reactions: Sailor_Jupiter

Echo_Ender

Doggo
kiwifarms.net
I've lived in Minnesota before Somalis are almost quite literally garbage people.If Trump wants to get rid of people who do nothing but leech off social welfare and murder people randomly the Somali community would be a great place to start.
Not to start chimping out on Somalis because I've met a couple of okay ones, but...

The Somali community I know of in columbus are infamous for stealing things, SEVERE personal hygiene issues (Two were suspended from a job for refusing to wipe after going to the bathroom and smelling like literal shit everywhere they went), welfare abuse (Trading foodstamp-bought things for drugs/booze/smokes), and creeping on women.

"Garbage people" isn't an unrealistic name for them...

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT

View attachment 157652

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE DEPORTATION TRAIN

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
True but Liverpool is the place where the melting pot makes a awesome, I mean this is the only place I know of where Jewish and Muslim people get married, where Siks genuinely get welcomes to church BBQ's because they own the shop next door. And the only place in the UK we terrorise Right Wing nutters into begging for police protection without even trying.

Liverpool is many things but the one thing we really care about deep deep inside our bones is community, and making friends. You make friends with a scouser you have a friend for life, but cross a scouser or the friend of a scouser well... your teeth are optional right?

All joking asside, Liverpool is the most multi cultural city outside of London but we are also the one that has the least proble,s with it because due to our nature we are all accepting of cultural quirks but we tend to value the community at large, and are really blunt when we point it out, and we give as much as take. But there are a few issues that make us froth at the mouth like racisim that will earn our collective ire.
It's only fair to mention where I'm from has that too and it's rather nice, the shop owners love to see anyone because money spends the same and if you even try to order in their native dialect their eyes light up with joy and honor.

These are just cities Somalia it self is a ethnic mismatch with religious things all over the nation. So it's not a really fair comparison to match up an entire nation vs one major city.

Each group has it's little sections here and everyone is welcome, that sense of community among yourself too helps build stability, there's dozens of cross overs in each block but each area has it's feelings as a nation, a people and a city. No one bats an eye or feels cross contaminated for others moving in aside the gentrify cry babies people are welcome because everyone here feels part of something small and big. Somalia lacks that so they come here bunch up to be part of something and refuse to be part of something more the nation that let them in and pays their bills. For that fuck off back to your war zone.

Reactions: unfer

Broseph Stalin

Hijabi Raping Bitch Breaker
kiwifarms.net
Not to start chimping out on Somalis because I've met a couple of okay ones, but...

The Somali community I know of in columbus are infamous for stealing things, SEVERE personal hygiene issues (Two were suspended from a job for refusing to wipe after going to the bathroom and smelling like literal shit everywhere they went), welfare abuse (Trading foodstamp-bought things for drugs/booze/smokes), and creeping on women.

"Garbage people" isn't an unrealistic name for them...
If I could rate this as horrifying, I totally would.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino