Actors who aged well - Maybe scientology is right

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Tommy Lee Jones. He was never exactly an attractive man, even when he was young, but his face just kept getting more character to it.

Maggie Smith, it's only been recently that she's started looking old, but she still does it with dignity. Angela Lansbury is here too.

I'm not saying any of these people look young, but more that they aged well, and didn't go the botox zombie from hell route.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Okay, Star Trek actor time.

Avery Brooks aged around 22 years between these two photos and you can hardly tell

c1b43_culture1_1.jpg

gettyimages-150253822.jpg

Ditto Jeri Ryan (quality of first pic isn't great but I had a hard time finding out of costume photos of her that were actually taken in the late 90s because it's so hard to tell), second photo from 2018

ryan2000.jpg

jeri-ryan-2018-creative-arts-emmy-awards-in-la-5.jpg

Gates McFadden still looks decent (she's 70 don't forget)

mcfadden.jpg

trekonderoga18-gatespress-head.jpg

gettyimages-977340408-612x612.jpg

I'm autistic so I'll probably do more of these later (sorry Frakes and Mulgrew but got damn)

wrangled tard

Types in full sentences, for some reason.
kiwifarms.net
Okay, Star Trek actor time.

Avery Brooks aged around 22 years between these two photos and you can hardly tell

Ditto Jeri Ryan (quality of first pic isn't great but I had a hard time finding out of costume photos of her that were actually taken in the late 90s because it's so hard to tell), second photo from 2018

Gates McFadden still looks decent (she's 70 don't forget)

I'm autistic so I'll probably do more of these later (sorry Frakes and Mulgrew but got damn)
I agree up until McFadden, she looks like everyone's alcoholic aunt.

Tags
None