Horrorcow Adam B Daniels / Dastur Adam Daniels - Satanist Neckbeard that formed his own cult, sex offender

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.
A

AA 102

kiwifarms.net
He does a 13 video series of the "Ahrimanic Steps of Faith". These videos are meant to elaborate on the 13 tenants of their faith. I was actually looking forward to some elaboration but I got shitty editing instead. Because the videos take a while to watch I'll summarize what what I took away from them. Each video starts with an ICP song and ends with still images set to generic music.

The video playlist can be found here.

1) He talks about using "lesser magic" (aka psychology) to control people. He bluntly states not to sacrifice people or animals.
2) Put up a "veil" (aka a facade) and use it to manipulate people. Don't use it to manipulate people in the church or who are close to you.
3) Be fluid with your facade, be able to change it at a moment's notice per situation. He talks about inspirations he drew from eastern philosophy and Zoroastrianism.
4)
You can do anything you want to do, you can accomplish anything you want to accomplish.
After this he talks about meditating on things and looking to Father Ahriman for guidance. After this he spergs more about accomplishing goals and talks about not going beyond "moral boundaries". :story:
5) With power come strength and vise versa. He brags more about his martial arts. His voice was too low and the background music was too loud so I couldn't be fucked to decipher the rest of the video.
6) Shitty audio levels. Can't make out the important bits. Something about rebuilding yourself into what you want to be. Something else about destroying and rebuilding. Mostly wind noises. Finishes with telling you to mentally, not physically, destroy someone.
7) Shitty audio levels. Shitty background music that's too loud. From what I could make out he talks about how there is more to everything and that learning stuff is good for you.
8) Shitty audio all around. He talks about fighting IRL and online and being fluid in being a snake or a lion. Practice doing this. This video is the most hype one tbh, lots of talk about combat.
9) The ninth video in a row to start with Miracles by ICP. Just assume there are audio problems unless otherwise stated. Talks about how to dead with "sheeple" and idiots. Treat those outside your circle of trust as animals. Let them think you are trustworthy so you can manipulate them when the time comes.
10) Take time to meditate and plan. Take yourself to a dark, silent spot, like a bathroom, he doesn't give a shit (he actually said that)
11) Don't take things at face value. Everyone is out for themselves. Everyone is trying to manipulate situations for their advantage, so if someone has the same goal then you should work with them. After the goal is reached then go your separate ways.
12) Learning is great because you can manipulate things more. But man will never understand the spiritual world. Try to get in touch with your spiritual side.
13) Don't lose faith when life shits on you.

tl;dr they can manipulate everything except Microsoft Movie Maker

DrainRedRain

leave me alone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I'm triple posting but there is too much good content.

Kelsay Daniels had a "Harassment Prevention Order" issued against her on 05/07/13.
https://churchofahriman.net/2013/08/
http://archive.md/RV0Hw
Here is their blog post on the matter,

Here are the forms they posted in order (large images):

The video that's referenced in the blog post was removed ages ago so there sin't that much context. From what I can gather this was all bout some "meme" that was on FaceBook that involved the plaintiff (who is a 6 year old kid) and his mother. So these people also like harassing children. I guess they ignored tenants 1 and 6 again.

"if you're looking for the truth and occult education, we are here." LOL.
Just... Come on....

A

AA 102

kiwifarms.net
Found two more things: The first is the official "Not For Profit Certificate Of Incorporation" which means the church is tax exempt.
010.jpg
The second is of a marriage certificate where it appears Daniels had wed Melvin and his wife.
004 (2).jpg

DrainRedRain

leave me alone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been inspired! I'm going to start my own cult! But only attractive, sexy people will be allowed to join. No fatties! This will be quite a trick since I myself am not attractive or sexy. But I like a challenge.
I want to start a cult too, with only people who leave the house and live a normal life! But :powerlevel: It with be tricky too, because I rarely leave the house haha *sigh*

Coldgrip

The ride has just begun.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been inspired! I'm going to start my own cult! But only attractive, sexy people will be allowed to join. No fatties! This will be quite a trick since I myself am not attractive or sexy. But I like a challenge.
Surprisingly, that won't be a detriment. You just have to have a bit of charisma.

A

AA 102

kiwifarms.net
Yet more media coverage of their exploits. This time they are stirring up controversy over holding a Black Mass in a civic center. Christians were butthurt.

At least with this video and the below blog entry, they confirm that they are devil worshipers and not Satanists.
devil worshipers.PNG

obliviousbeard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yet more media coverage of their exploits. This time they are stirring up controversy over holding a Black Mass in a civic center. Christians were butthurt.

At least with this video and the below blog entry, they confirm that they are devil worshipers and not Satanists.
View attachment 117945
"I hold myself to highest standards" :story: Highest number on the scale perhaps..

DrainRedRain

leave me alone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 117945
So, if I say his 'enemy' name, he will be triggered?

A

AA 102

kiwifarms.net
So here's some more publicity. Leading up to their black mass the church decided to publicly pour blood on a statue of the virgin Marry. Christians also showed up to "counter" what they were doing. The juxtaposition of Gregorian chanting and Daniels barking like a seal is quite entertaining.

Here are some pictures of the event.
dscn0477 (1).jpg
dscn0484.jpg
dscn0479.jpg

The above picture was accompanied by this blog entry:
The lead up to the Black Mass exposed many things about the Catholic Church. One of them, is the fact that there is such a trained Catholic Exorcist in Tulsa Oklahoma. Pics above provide proof that he decided to join in the festivities of the Christmas Eve Desecration of the Whore Mary. I assume he is flipping the camera off, after he failed at Exorcing Dastur Adam Daniels :story:.

https://churchofahriman.net/2015/12/
http://archive.md/c8aea

I'm kinda curious to know what @Ntwadumela opinions on these guy are.

DrainRedRain

leave me alone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So here's some more publicity. Leading up to their black mass the church decided to publicly pour blood on a statue of the virgin Marry. Christians also showed up to "counter" what they were doing. The juxtaposition of Gregorian chanting and Daniels barking like a seal is quite entertaining.

Here are some pictures of the event.
View attachment 117962 View attachment 117963 View attachment 117964
The above picture was accompanied by this blog entry:

https://churchofahriman.net/2015/12/
http://archive.md/c8aea
This is surreal.
I don't know who's worse: our satanic gang or the Christian people. I mean, its just a bunch of weirdos trying to shock an audience. Let them be idiots. If they were mocking or disrespecting my religion, I would be 'ok ok, you won, satanic guy' and go mind my own business.
The christians are giving him the attention he wants.

A

AA 102

kiwifarms.net
This is surreal.
I don't know who's worse: our satanic gang or the Christian people. I mean, its just a bunch of weirdos trying to shock an audience. Let them be idiots. If they were mocking or disrespecting my religion, I would be 'ok ok, you won, satanic guy' and go mind my own business.
The christians are giving him the attention he wants.

Watching the Catholic church and the Satanic church fight is like watching two kids arguing over whose dad is cooler. It's ridiculous but entertaining at the same time, buy no matter who wins they're both exceptional.