Horrorcow Adam B Daniels / Dastur Adam Daniels - Satanist Neckbeard that formed his own cult, sex offender

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Dog Prom 3D

A turkey in every toilet. Only in America...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yup, remember guys, the Catholic church is fighting these folks:
Adam%20Daniels.jpg

This picture is proof that God is dead and that He never really loved us much in the first place.

Also, remember, this man had to employ Jedi mind tricks to make this woman, who was married to an actually better looking man (relatively speaking), his sex slave/toilet. Somewhere, a man was devastated to lose this woman to this scheming devilpig.

DrainRedRain

im slenderman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, remember, this man had to employ Jedi mind tricks to make this woman, who was married to an actually better looking man (relatively speaking), his sex slave/toilet. Somewhere, a man was devastated to lose this woman to this scheming devilpig.

And that is the thing that left me in awe. This woman was married, ok. So other man wanted her so bad, that he used 'mind tricks' to have her. I don't want to be a huge sperg/douche, but I think that there's someting very wrong... She isn't really a looker, you know?

Absinthe

what the fuck is a peepo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol look at the shit storm this church stirred up with their "Black Mass"
The Nightline interview sums things up perfectly

My favorite part is how the satanic cult met an Ihop to strategize, and then built an altar to Satan using debris from a domestic terrorist attack. Oh, and the anorexic goth girl dressed like a nun.

While, I don't think the local churches should have gotten so worked up about it (people are always going to do offensive shit like this,) I do understand why they did. It's kind of like burning a Quran. Profaning something sacred to someone's religion is pretty douchey. Not to mention that this motherfucker built an altar out OF FUCKING DEBRIS FROM A TERRORIST ATTACK HOLY SHIT.

DrainRedRain

im slenderman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While, I don't think the local churches should have gotten so worked up about it (people are always going to do offensive shit like this,) I do understand why they did. It's kind of like burning a Quran. Profaning something sacred to someone's religion is pretty douchey. Not to mention that this motherfucker built an altar out OF FUCKING DEBRIS FROM A TERRORIST ATTACK HOLY SHIT.

I see where you're coming from, and I too, think that they're pulling douchey moves all around. But I think that in this case, the better thing to do is ignore them.
Just take a look at them; they're a caricature. They're hilarious. They're a small cult, who wouldn't do any major damage on any big religion. By giving them drama, those catholics are making them win. Just ignore them, they'll go away if nobody is paying attention.

V

VJ 120

kiwifarms.net
I can understand having a religion that you start yourself (even if I personally find the idea ridiculous and vain) if it actually does something for you and you're not a dick about it. And lots of religious institutions run things like charities, hospitals, universities, etc, and make meaningful cultural contributions to society as a whole.

I still don't "get" what this religion is about or why it's tax-exempt. My understanding of being able to gain tax-exempt status is that your religious group has to actually do something charitable/important to get it. Not only that, but what do they even add to society? When your main hook is "Learn how to summon Gollum to suck your dick", it doesn't exactly make people want to take you seriously.

DrainRedRain

im slenderman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only that, but what do they even add to society? When your main hook is "Learn how to summon Gollum to suck your dick", it doesn't exactly make people want to take you seriously.

I want to ask some things, but I'm feeling dumb, because I cannot grasp some things about his religion. I know that they worship 'Ahriman' and 'Angra Mainyu', ok. But what the fuck Zoroastrianism have to do with Christianity? I mean, It's like Buddha fighting Jesus. They have nothing in commom (aside from the divinity status) Why Angra/Ahriman/whatever would like to 'desecrate' Virgin Mary?
If they were satanists in the 'traditional' sense, like 'Satan will destroy Virgin Mary', ok. But they can't be satanists, if they doesn't even worship Satan! Ahriman and Virgin Mary aren't even on the same 'role', on their respective religions!
Can you guys understand what I'm trying to say?
:powerlevel::powerlevel: English is not my native language, so sometimes I have a hard time speking my mind:powerlevel::powerlevel:

V

VJ 120

kiwifarms.net
I want to ask some things, but I'm feeling dumb, because I cannot grasp some things about his religion. I know that they worship 'Ahriman' and 'Angra Mainyu', ok. But what the fuck Zoroastrianism have to do with Christianity? I mean, It's like Buddha fighting Jesus. They have nothing in commom (aside from the divinity status) Why Angra/Ahriman/whatever would like to 'desecrate' Virgin Mary?
If they were satanists in the 'traditional' sense, like 'Satan will destroy Virgin Mary', ok. But they can't be satanists, if they doesn't even worship Satan! Ahriman and Virgin Mary aren't even on the same 'role', on their respective religions!
:powerlevel::powerlevel: English is not my native language, so sometimes I have a hard time speking my mind:powerlevel::powerlevel:
He's trying hard to make sure he offends every other religion on Earth, even if it makes zero sense in the context of his own "religion". I don't understand his schtick at all.

Basically, he's going to hell in every single religion.

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still don't "get" what this religion is about or why it's tax-exempt. My understanding of being able to gain tax-exempt status is that your religious group has to actually do something charitable/important to get it.

Not in the U.S. It just has to be "religious" and legally qualify as a "church." About the only rule is that it can't exist to turn a profit. Scientology managed to cheat their way past this one by blackmailing the IRS, even after losing in front of the Supreme Court on their for-profit "pay us lots of money for salvation" shit.

I mean, It's like Buddha fighting Jesus.

That actually sounds pretty metal. I'd sign up for that religion.

Ntwadumela

That takes care of the cremation..
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So here's some more publicity. Leading up to their black mass the church decided to publicly pour blood on a statue of the virgin Marry. Christians also showed up to "counter" what they were doing. The juxtaposition of Gregorian chanting and Daniels barking like a seal is quite entertaining.

Here are some pictures of the event.
View attachment 117962 View attachment 117963 View attachment 117964
The above picture was accompanied by this blog entry:

https://churchofahriman.net/2015/12/
http://archive.md/c8aea

I'm kinda curious to know what @Ntwadumela opinions on these guy are.
These people are creepy as fuck. Hopefully I'll never be able to meet them, it's for the best.

Absinthe

what the fuck is a peepo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For another perspective, here is a video that was made by Catholics in response to the church pouring blood on the statue of the Virgin Marry.

I love the guy at the end who calls the devil the "eternal loser" :story:

Well, considering he has these guys as his primary worshippers, I'd say that's not far off.

keksz

Verified nobody
kiwifarms.net
By giving them drama, those catholics are making them win

Let us all take a moment to remember that Christians are the largest group of people that can be roughly considered a lolcow- I don't even have to argue it, this sad pack of fuckers was enough to draw in 100.000 votes against their perfectly legal black mass.

Just say out loud something in direct contradiction with biblical mentality and you can milk their brainless mob mentality until Christ decides to come back.

D

DZ 305

kiwifarms.net
I see where you're coming from, and I too, think that they're pulling douchey moves all around. But I think that in this case, the better thing to do is ignore them.
Just take a look at them; they're a caricature. They're hilarious. They're a small cult, who wouldn't do any major damage on any big religion. By giving them drama, those catholics are making them win. Just ignore them, they'll go away if nobody is paying attention.
Perhaps I can shed a bit of light on the matter. Its not like they're going to take some AK-47's and pay these idiots a visit. But I don't understand why they're not allowed to be upset. To not say anything is to give these pricks validation that not only do they have the Constitutional right, but that they need not worry of being called out. Its a tiny thing to get bent out of shape that people would take offense to this. You wouldn't set an American flag on fire during a procession for a soldier who died in combat and NOT expect at the minimum, patriots would make sure you didn't start to actively harass the family. Hell, the Patriot Guard Riders are a group of motorbike enthusiasts that became renowned for going to any funeral the Westboro Baptists went and blocked their signs with yuge American flags, sang patriotic songs, and revved their motor bikers to drown the idiots out, and nobody in their right mind would object to that. Same principle

Let us all take a moment to remember that Christians are the largest group of people that can be roughly considered a lolcow- I don't even have to argue it, this sad pack of fuckers was enough to draw in 100.000 votes against their perfectly legal black mass.

Just say out loud something in direct contradiction with biblical mentality and you can milk their brainless mob mentality until Christ decides to come back.
:neckbeard: Looks like we got an 'enlightened' individual here boys!

DrainRedRain

im slenderman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To not say anything is to give these pricks validation that not only do they have the Constitutional right, but that they need not worry of being called out.

You're right. I only think that in this case, those idiots thrive more on attention than on being ignored. I think that the Catholic church had all the right to be fucking mad, but I think that they must be the 'biggest person' in this case.
The Dastur&Co. are like children throwing a tantrum. If you ignore and don't give a fuck, eventually the child will stop, because nobody will scream at a wall.
Imagine these guys arriving at the church, all prepared and ready to 'desecrate' someone, and nobody pays attention. It's a 'vibe killer', you know? You can see how these guys like attention, they love to give interviews and shit...

Coldgrip

Agreed upon laws of the wild
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of christians find the imagery in zoroastrianism to look 'satanic', so a lot of edgetard satanists latched onto it.

That's about it.