Horrorcow Adam B Daniels / Dastur Adam Daniels - Satanist Neckbeard that formed his own cult, sex offender

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moonblood paintings. How incredibly Brave and Transgressive.

(In an alternate bizarro universe where Brave and Transgressive means "puerile" and "pathetic.")

Absinthe

what the fuck is a peepo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You sure about that? :lol:

Maybe not him, but his wife sure does.
FGVfgSj.jpg

DrainRedRain

im slenderman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is wearing a fucking clown shirt. Like, seriously.
Then we have the inverted cross again.
And finally, our cleric.
I thought I was dumb for a moment, because I was like 'what!? is this guy wearing a fucking clown shirt?' I'm trying to understand what context this fella here is representing. Maybe he is a fanboy of John Gacy, or some shit.

obliviousbeard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haha lol, now with this comparision, we can really see the low effort he put on his costume. Look at the blue balls painted on the shirt of the 'satanic' one. And on top of that, he looks really dirty.
They should start a cult called 'sons of zero effort' :P

Well, those LARP guys have the fuzzy balls in clown shirt just drooping, not to mention it's mostly the lightning that makes it look somewhat greyish and stuff. But yeah, probably cheapest Captain Spaulding halloween costume off from amazon. So, katanas, ICP and Rob Zombie movies are edgy enough to qualify as satanic to those guys, so what would be the next? Shadow the Hedgehog?

A

AA 102

kiwifarms.net
And of course, nothing says Satan like an acoustic version of REM's "Losing My Religion".
VOLUME WARNING

They also have their own tenants much like actual Satanism.
https://www.scribd.com/document/102167699/Tenants-of-the-Ahrimanic-Faith
1) Respect all life because it can be converted to an advantageous opportunity if you understand its nature :story:. You must first understand your own nature before you can understand another’s.

2) Those who are without should be enveloped into your veil as cast by the nature of the Serpent.

3) Just as Father Ahriman is represented by the Serpent and the Lion,one should be able to fluidly adjust between the two in any situation.

4) Remember Father Ahriman in all things because within His hands are the keys to the universe and the rod of undiluted wisdom.

5) As in Hell, we should amass power, strength, and pleasure. Never allow yourself to become drunk with any.

6) While we are upon this Earth, never forget that our actions and reputation speaks louder than any words. Ask, what can be destroyed to create something better.

7) Father Ahriman expects us to gain knowledge and to forever press forward forging ourselves. We are never expected to go beyond our nature, just press our limits.

8) When facing an enemy, be fluid with the dictates of the Serpent and the Lion. Know which is most advantageous, the assassin or the warrior. Both are highly trained and equally effective in the right situation.

9) Fill those who are without, with false sense of pride and security.Then when you call upon Chaos for Order, they will follow.

10) Just as Father Ahriman remains in the darkness of the Earth, so shall we retreat to the darkness to attain His wisdom and conduct Hisrituals. For Melek Taus lights the way!

11) Never trust any man’s dictates or words because every man has his own agenda. Ask yourself if your agenda fits theirs.

12) Man has made great advances in his understanding of the physical universe, but only Father Ahriman knows the spiritual universe.

13) Always know that you are a part of Father Ahriman’s Great Spiritual Plan. Whether or not, if he is testing you with fire or hardening you with ice.

So let's go over the tenants that Daniels and his followers have broken. 1: He didn't respect that woman's life when he raped her. 5: He was drunk with power when he raped that woman. 6: He forgot that rape and dressing like
SatanIcon.png
in public will damage your reputation. 11: This goes to his followers. 4, 12, and 13 are pretty much lifted from Abrahamic religions; strange for a cult of "Satanists".

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AA 102

kiwifarms.net
I know I'm triple posting but there is too much good content.

Kelsay Daniels had a "Harassment Prevention Order" issued against her on 05/07/13.
https://churchofahriman.net/2013/08/
http://archive.md/RV0Hw
Here is their blog post on the matter,
I didn’t give Towel Head this paperwork because I was unsure of his intention. The accusation is that the heads of the Church of Ahriman has/is/was abusing young James from 2700 miles away. These “orders” do include the “family.” In the video Haverhill bullshit, Adam read the papers word for word. The missing piece is the phones calls Adam had with both Haverhill and Warr Acres Police Departments. The letters and such sent to Haverhill court house that appeared missing even though they were signed for. Part of that package to Haverhill was a written request of the proof used to place these charges. That was never attained as well, seems Haverhill is shady.

On another level, the Undertaker and Pope have been contentiously crying wolf over this Meme that their buddy Peter Caira created. This poor abused child has been exploited by his own parents who continue to use him as a pawn to garner attention. This is typical pseudo-drama that these people continue to make up. They enjoy projecting their negative behavior on to others. Remember when Pope had this poor child threaten Sin Jones on Cinch.

Real loving parents wouldn’t publish pictures of their child on social media for public consumption. They are well aware of how many enemies they have. Adam and Kelsey Daniels will never publish pictures of their child, as they love and protect them from said internet pseudo-drama. This is what parents do, protect their children instead of using them as a pawn to garner attention. If you are looking for truth and a real occult education, we are always around.

Here are the forms they posted in order (large images):
001 (1).jpg
002 (1).jpg
003 (1).jpg
004 (1).jpg

The video that's referenced in the blog post was removed ages ago so there sin't that much context. From what I can gather this was all bout some "meme" that was on FaceBook that involved the plaintiff (who is a 6 year old kid) and his mother. So these people also like harassing children. I guess they ignored tenants 1 and 6 again.

Absinthe

what the fuck is a peepo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know I'm triple posting but there is too much good content.

Kelsay Daniels had a "Harassment Prevention Order" issued against her on 05/07/13.
https://churchofahriman.net/2013/08/
http://archive.md/RV0Hw
Here is their blog post on the matter,

Here are the forms they posted in order (large images):

The video that's referenced in the blog post was removed ages ago so there sin't that much context. From what I can gather this was all bout some "meme" that was on FaceBook that involved the plaintiff (who is a 6 year old kid) and his mother. So these people also like harassing children. I guess they ignored tenants 1 and 6 again.

If I had the genderbent crypt keeper and her neckbeard husband posting pictures of my kid, I'd post a restraining order, too.

I'm really surprised how much content there is for this little band of misfits. And it's pretty entertaining content, too. I'm gonna make a post organizing everything we've gathered so far because it'd be nice to have everything in one neat location.
Someone should look through the other members' facebook pages. Because god knows we don't have enough pictures of juggalos.

A

AA 102

kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator: