Adam Johnston / YourMovieSucks / YourMovieSucksDOTorg / AnUnkindness - It's hip to fuck dogs.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
is it just me or am i getting some serious noah antwiler vibes from this?
TBF, I'd only agree if he planned on making his own movie (imagine him announcing his very own YMS Movie, lmao) or if he wasn't showing any progress on his latest project. He clearly is putting in a ton of time to research and edit the latest video, which is the complete opposite of what Spoony's been up to. My only "concern" at the moment is that Adam's been acting like the sole authority figure on the whole "Kimba vs the Lion King controversy/debate/conspiracy" during his livestreams, which I hope doesn't become a running theme throughout the entirety of his 90 min video.

God, I hope it's about something I give a shit about, and doesn't include his faggy fur friends.
I think the topic has potential to be informative and funny, though it mainly depends on how Adam goes about it with his video's presentation.

• Informative
Reactions: carltondanks

Raging Capybara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He clearly is putting in a ton of time to research and edit the latest video

Yeah, 1 year and a half without a YMS review, that's a lot of time.

Let's be honest here, he has spent 90% of this time doing drugs and procrastinating. I know some real academic projects that took less time to be researched and completed than this stupid 90-minute video about sexy lions.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, 1 year and a half without a YMS review, that's a lot of time.

Let's be honest here, he has spent 90% of this time doing drugs and procrastinating. I know some real academic projects that took less time to be researched and completed than this stupid 90-minute video about sexy lions.
Not really going to argue against the procrastinating. I just think that he's at least been far more productive than someone like Spoony.

• Agree
Reactions: carltondanks

Banworld

Never knows best.
kiwifarms.net
Not really going to argue against the procrastinating. I just think that he's at least been far more productive than someone like Spoony.
And unlike Spoony he does stream his work fairly often, I think there's like 7 hours of footage of him streaming this Kimba stuff, and he's said in it that he's watched all the Kimba stuff as well so he's working outside of it too.

I think he's reached a point where he can afford to autistically go as deep as a pleases now he has the quickies, short YMS' and Adum and Pals, and his gay/furry awakening flick is the perfect time sink.

Stuffed Derma

Peer Pressured into a Thai Vasectomy
kiwifarms.net
mostly here to chat about music part;
so it took until 2016 to re remake a 2008 song and it might be out on 2020?
also can someone help me figure out why I watch him
sounds like a lot of independent solo musicians, the kind who will never be able to hack it because they can’t bring themselves to actually release music until it’s perfect, and then suddenly they’ve been working for years and have no repertoire to show

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Kimba review is finally out and the YMS drought is finally over:

It's actually pretty interesting and entertaining, I have to admit. I laughed quite a few times at how fucking bizarre the Kimba series (especially the original anime) is.

Hopefully now that this gigantic cause of backlog has been released Adam can focus on long-form videos again.

Mesosalpinx

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so insecure that you waste months researching some controversy no one outside of some clickbaiters give a shit about. All because you feel the need to justify why you love a beloved Disney film that many consider to be their best work.
I mean he's the same guy spending five years to review Synecdoche New York for some artistic reason, even though they're some of the least popular videos on his channel.