Adam Johnston / YourMovieSucks / YourMovieSucksDOTorg / AnUnkindness - It's hip to fuck dogs.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Megaroad 2012

TATE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE!!!
kiwifarms.net
Does he bring up the bizarre butthole shot that appears during the stampede scene?

I know he noticed it on a stream, and it's the only scene in the entire movie where someone decided Simba needed to be anatomically correct.

Kramer on the phone

Amber Heard did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
At least Kimba covered a topic that not a lot of people knew about and that actually had a lot of misinformation about it distributed. The "examples of scenes" bits ran on mega-long but you can skip them using the timestamp feature.

This, though? Is "this remake is bad" worthy of a Kimba-length essay? No. It's not. It's really not.
100% people forget A.how long these myths were part of pop culture and B. that he is literally the only guy who bothered tracking this shit down; he had to cover 20 years of lies. he also made sure to cover every one of his tracks, also he had to watch 100 hours of kimba bullshit just for this bit, he even said in the video he assumed that it would be a 90 minute japanese film released years before like whats said in the myth, only to go down the rabbit hole
he could have been a successful musician, instead he wastes his life overthinking bad disney cgi remakes.
could he? i genuinely don't know much about his music or how anyone outside labels can be a pro-musician. If he was really that good you'd expect to have heard someone say it or some random tweet or post that gets a fuckload of traction because "i bet you didn't expect this amazing song to have been written by YMS"

maguyver16

Wearing Blobfish undies to assuage wrongthink
kiwifarms.net
Local archive of the review itself, split into 4 parts.

Part 1
View attachment 3213366
Part 2
View attachment 3213367
Part 3. "Why would Simba believe..."
View attachment 3213397
The credits where he explains shit. Thumbnail looks the same as the third video due to VLC.
View attachment 3213429
*It's almost 3 hours long*

Aw lawd he goin

Honestly though, it's nice to have on during work, it's hilarious that THE FIRST PART is longer than the movie itself.

EDIT: so far the best part is him seething about his husbando Scar

Last edited:

The Fishin' Hole

Grass Widower
kiwifarms.net
100% people forget A.how long these myths were part of pop culture and B. that he is literally the only guy who bothered tracking this shit down; he had to cover 20 years of lies. he also made sure to cover every one of his tracks, also he had to watch 100 hours of kimba bullshit just for this bit, he even said in the video he assumed that it would be a 90 minute japanese film released years before like whats said in the myth, only to go down the rabbit hole

could he? i genuinely don't know much about his music or how anyone outside labels can be a pro-musician. If he was really that good you'd expect to have heard someone say it or some random tweet or post that gets a fuckload of traction because "i bet you didn't expect this amazing song to have been written by YMS"

The labels thing is wrong and gay of you in this Internet day and age.

But I agree with your skepticism of his musical skills. In the part where he was talking about Circle of Life he was describing the way the song builds and how the new version changes a note to its detriment.

It was a good take, but he was just like “it goes dahhh daaah daaah you see? It’s higher and then lower” and so even though it was a good take it sounded like he didn’t know what he was talking about. I was expecting him to give a brief music theory sperg on chord progression in songwriting. Which would have been a great opportunity to flex.

It makes me think he’s significantly less trained than he would need to be to actually build a robust career.

Gay Mouth

Lisping a little bit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
have you ever listened to Adam's music? It's not great.

He clearly understands music theory but his actual output isn't very good in general.
His song Anything is probably the best think he’s made, and if you listen, you’ll hear some emo bullshit. https://youtu.be/06DVwGD-G60

He spent TEN YEARS polishing and finishing this album. Yet another example of perfectionism strangling creativity in the crib. His music is out of date and flat.

Fizzle

kiwifarms.net
have you ever listened to Adam's music? It's not great.

He clearly understands music theory but his actual output isn't very good in general.
This is pretty by the books when it comes to musical composition and it's a bit barren for my liking but that's probably the point. I know nothing about music production so this could be a masterpiece if were to go to school for five years to learn music theory and trick myself into liking it to justify the debt I'm in. From what my plebian brain can hear is a pattern of key progression inter-spliced with his lyrics that has a kind of "cough-like" delivery is the best way to put it. The kind of delivery you hear from people who don't know how to sing. Where it sounds like they are punctuating the last syllable of each word like they have the hiccups or something. There's a decent enough background to the main key changes and the music video is interesting enough to warrant it being "not mediocre" It sounds

6/10 I didn't finish it though.
He spent TEN YEARS polishing and finishing this album.
DID YOU HEAR IT TOOK 10 YEARS TO MAAAAKKKKEEEE? IT BROKE NEW GROUND!!111!!!!!

goodbudweiser

even the best bud is the worst
kiwifarms.net
his song Anything is emo
Nope
He is really not enjoying that hot tub.
Is this the hot ones hot tub or not?
Did Adum go to college?
I don't think so
  • part 2 will NOT be out this year
  • He brings up tendonitis(old issue){After Earth is a 2014 review] and sciatica(new issue)
  • He shouts out other YMSish channels
  • when he was ripping/rendring the videos, they kept having glitching/blurry effect
  • Tells his fans to not harass John online or else he will ban you.
  • Talks about what a "review" is
The 'don't harass plz' is more because people have done that shit before(I don't think Adum fans specifically, other youtubers have a 'don't harass plz' blurb.) His tendonitis made him depresso cause he wants to keep playing music and keep his arms, yet watched
Dhar Mann/ Gen Hope and doesn't trust anyone to edit his passion projects like he does(what's the point of an editor if not to help things be produced quick/ not 4hr long videos??)
edit; he went on a review rant cause of the reddit thing, he's got to please his fans
This review feels less like a genuine critique of how soulless and inferior modern remakes of popular films have become, made by money hungry, creatively bankrupt companies...
It is soulless corporation greed though
Plus it is way too fucking long, Adam could easily cut down repeated points about Jon/ visuals...
I feel like he has to justify why he thinks this way sometimes showing proof of them being dumb (ie 'wow you did the music worse[peeking] and this is the third time you released songs publicly. The first movie won awards why fix what's not broken?')

Also name me a FREE editing software(plz no ads or '30 days then pay' shit thank) and I'll attempt to trim down parts for you if you want.

Last edited:

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is pretty by the books when it comes to musical composition and it's a bit barren for my liking but that's probably the point. I know nothing about music production so this could be a masterpiece if were to go to school for five years to learn music theory and trick myself into liking it to justify the debt I'm in. From what my plebian brain can hear is a pattern of key progression inter-spliced with his lyrics that has a kind of "cough-like" delivery is the best way to put it. The kind of delivery you hear from people who don't know how to sing. Where it sounds like they are punctuating the last syllable of each word like they have the hiccups or something. There's a decent enough background to the main key changes and the music video is interesting enough to warrant it being "not mediocre" It sounds
His music is extremely bland and forgettable. He's not a particularly good singer and in terms of composition his songs feel almost amateurish. It's unsurprising to me Adam spends almost all of his time focusing on film reviews since he's significantly better at doing that by comparison.

Fizzle

kiwifarms.net
Why must he be so based?
The man who lives in Sam Hyde's head rent-free ladies and gentlemen

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
2:11:18

Did he speed his voice up in post? He's talking about camera zoom speed changes so maybe it's intentional, but it sounds weird.

Gorgar

Gorgar speaks...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Adam browse KiwiFarms? I remember him following Null’s Twitter account; I worry that our laughter from his stupidity will ruin future stupidity. Especially when the scene Simba supposedly fucks Nala. If this review finally gets completed in the best circumstances, YMS would be crowned as the king of fillibusters who talk about nothing,

Last edited:

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Adam browse KiwiFarms? I remember him following Null’s Twitter account; I worry that our laughter from his stupidity will ruin future stupidity. Especially when the scene Simba supposedly fucks Nala. If this review finally gets completed in the best circumstances, YMS would be crowned as the king of fillibusters who talk about nothing,
He mentioned his thread here one time and said that we were a bunch of alt righters who didn't like that he was a liberal and were so triggered by that that we made him a thread.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
He mentioned his thread here one time and said that we were a bunch of alt righters who didn't like that he was a liberal and were so triggered by that that we made him a thread.
>facts with evidence that Adam is doing questionable shit and suggests that he should probably stop that
<YOU'RE ALL ALT-RIGHT!!!
I'm doing my best to seperate the art from the artist but for fuck sakes Adam, that's a dumb position to take. That certainly hasn't blown up in other people's faces when they say the same shit you do.