Adam Johnston / YourMovieSucks / YourMovieSucksDOTorg / AnUnkindness - It's hip to fuck dogs.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Terminal Coda

When I die I hope they send me to Bullet Hell
kiwifarms.net
fix'd. This is nu-Disney, and I wouldn't put it past them to pull that kind of stunt, but also go one step furthur by turning Meg into a carpet munching feminist that is "an independant woman that needs no man"
Right. mixed myself up. One of the most insane parts about this Lion King movie is the fact they keep calling it live action. Jungle Book remake at least had some real people in it but this is entirely CG. For some reason they love the idea of live action versions of their old animated films which suck out all the fun and life from the originals. The fact they even want to pretend the Lion King remake is live action is further proof to me that they hate their older animated works.
As for Meg, they would just cut "I won't say I'm in love" and replace it with some dogshit solo song about not needing Hercules' help to get out from under Hades' thumb.

Last edited:

goodbudweiser

even the best bud is the worst
kiwifarms.net
Another long video on his AdumPlaze channel.
it's supposed to be a 'one video and done with the series' thing btw the same thing happened with the Ride To Hell: Retribution videos. It's so you don't have to put on the whole playlist (RtHR is 14 videos long) and could get the same funny content. You can like shorter videos.
Adam and Pals are great if you enjoy short content yeah, it's mostly movies(or shows like 13 reasons why) vs games though. Red Letter Media is great too. If I could replace Adam with someone who makes similar content (rants on movies/ games, sometimes playing video games, other content) I would try it tbh. I just don't know a different but similar youtuber/twitch streamer. I understand where Adam is coming from on TLK 2019 as it's mostly just 'wow this is shit/ so much worse' it's just not a shock of why Disney did it "live action" because they've been redoing old movies for nostalgia bait and it's been working so far. Why make something new if you can beat a dead horse for more cash and not have to risk anything?
1651881579435.png

IMO the furry pipeline is worse when you combine it with other online things like Reddit/Discord/Telegram because furry acceptance exists.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
If there's one thing I completely stay away from when it comes to YMS is his video game playthroughs. Dude had fucking issues with Mario Party on Switch at the start and his Pokemon TCG for GameBoy playthrough was torture. Dude was heavily relying on Kadabra and Gyrados to do all the work for him, even in Gyms that resisted those types.

Saint Agustin

Glad to help.
kiwifarms.net
If there's one thing I completely stay away from when it comes to YMS is his video game playthroughs. Dude had fucking issues with Mario Party on Switch at the start and his Pokemon TCG for GameBoy playthrough was torture. Dude was heavily relying on Kadabra and Gyrados to do all the work for him, even in Gyms that resisted those types.
Please, tell us more how that unfunny dog fucker should play Pokemon, a childrens game from the 90' according to you, who seems like you have vast experience playing that kids game.

Go on, tell us more.

Terminal Coda

When I die I hope they send me to Bullet Hell
kiwifarms.net
I primarily stick to his film stuff but I watched a few videos from his gameplay channel. Ride to hell is nearly impossible to make truly boring so that was fun. I don't expect his style translates perfectly to gameplay commentary and I definitely didn't watch him for his gaming ability so unless I get a recommendation that really interests me I don't think I'll watch many of his LPs. I tried the gameplay videos in the first place almost 100% because I think scoot is funny. If I could pick I'd prefer them talking over the rest of 13 reasons why but long as they're talking I'm happy enough.

Liquid Marlon

-. .. -.-. . / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-. /
kiwifarms.net
It would be a funny troll (for someone who has endless time), once his other video comes out next year, to just take it and rearrange the elements of each part into categories. animation, music, singing, voice acting. Since the review is probably too redundant you can also take time to trim up certain arguments so they're not so long.
If anyone actually made it then they better call it "YMS: The Lion King - Special Edition."

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
forget that, Adam is still wanting to do more parts of the Walking Dead series
It also goes to show Adum's shift in priorities over the years, though I guess it could just be showing his favoritism and what he chooses to be a perfectionist about. Probably a bit of both. The whole length of season 1 and 2 of walking dead is 19 hours. The Lion King 2019 is 1 hour 58 minutes.

His review of the walking dead season 1 and 2, the entirety of those seasons, is around 1 hour 40 minutes, split across four different videos. His PART ONE of the Lion King 2019 review is 2 hours and 43 minutes. This doesn't even include the amount of live stream content he's milked from it so far.

Then compare the amount of time it took for these reviews to come out. Considering the time between the first and last part of the walking dead season 1 and 2 review and when the season 2 finished airing, he had maybe a year and a half to complete all of it. He's been working on his lion king yms for a minimum of two years, and it still isn't done.

Weppers

kiwifarms.net
Right. mixed myself up. One of the most insane parts about this Lion King movie is the fact they keep calling it live action. Jungle Book remake at least had some real people in it but this is entirely CG. For some reason they love the idea of live action versions of their old animated films which suck out all the fun and life from the originals. The fact they even want to pretend the Lion King remake is live action is further proof to me that they hate their older animated works.
As for Meg, they would just cut "I won't say I'm in love" and replace it with some dogshit solo song about not needing Hercules' help to get out from under Hades' thumb.
They insist on the term live action because most adults in the United States will not go to a movie theatre to see an animated film unless they're taking their children to see it. Even if you want to see the movie in theatres, you probably still don't want to be that one solitary weirdo alone in a theatre full of families with small children. Broadcasting loudly that a movie is live action breaks down that barrier to consumption, and these remakes have definitely been heavily consumed. It's a lie for The Lion King, but it's a white lie that may have added half a billion dollars to the box office.

SSF2T Old User

kiwifarms.net
They insist on the term live action because most adults in the United States will not go to a movie theatre to see an animated film unless they're taking their children to see it. Even if you want to see the movie in theatres, you probably still don't want to be that one solitary weirdo alone in a theatre full of families with small children.
Why even out yourself at all? At least with Aqua Teen Hunger Force or even Sausage Party it made sense because they were made for teens/adults, but just stay home and wait till it's on DVD/Streamable to watch that shit where nobody will give a fuck.

Speaking of streaming, that's pretty much the reason why theatres are dying in the first place, so there's really no incentive to go to one. Even after they made the seats comfy as fuck, the prices are fucking ridiculous.

SSF2T Old User

kiwifarms.net

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net