Adam Johnston / YourMovieSucks / YourMovieSucksDOTorg / AnUnkindness - It's hip to fuck dogs.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Terminal Coda

When I die I hope they send me to Bullet Hell
kiwifarms.net
Must be taken years ago? Adam is a lot fatter now if his latest hot tub stream is anything to go by.
I just took a gander at the twitter account those are posted from. Multiple pictures of the scale reading ~188lbs. I'm in a public enough room that I don't feel like going back to get screengrabs of his dick but these pictures do in fact look thinner than he did in the minute or two of hot tub stream I saw

Attachments

• image_2022-05-11_144356402.png
    image_2022-05-11_144356402.png
    221.6 KB · Views: 67

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Does Adam browse KiwiFarms? I remember him following Null’s Twitter account; I worry that our laughter from his stupidity will ruin future stupidity. Especially when the scene Simba supposedly fucks Nala. If this review finally gets completed in the best circumstances, YMS would be crowned as the king of fillibusters who talk about nothing,
I actually asked him about the farms before on one of his twitch streams and he says he has seen threads but doesn’t have Interest in regularly following it. He said it’s because he finds the site ‘intellectually dishonest’ (lol ok) and it’s hard to engage with since nobody is apparently honest about their true selves. I don’t know what he means, obviously nobody here shares their true identity or dox (unless it’s leaked) but here we speak our minds are open to all types of free speech. I don’t know what he expects from a Pseudo- anonymous Lolcow forum and I suspect he’s just pissy about having a thread here.

It’d admittedly be fun to see Adam possibly make an account here and see how he’d interact with other users, despite his degeneracy he does seem kind to exude some of that based kiwi energy I see from other users here and maybe he’d fit in more than we think. We can only hope.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Gotta say As spergy as his Lion King 2019 was I did genuinely laugh hard at parts of it, the final sequence where he edit zooms into Mufasa’s soulless CGI eye to a South Park style singalong Song taking the piss out of Jon Favreau with Adam’s mouth really caught me off guard and was a genuinely clever and inspired bit. I hope there are a lot more sequences like this in the eventual sequel. Adam can be actually pretty funny when he’s not being a weirdo furry or condescending sperg.