Adam Johnston / YourMovieSucks / YourMovieSucksDOTorg / AnUnkindness - It's hip to fuck dogs.

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Terminal Coda

When I die I hope they send me to Bullet Hell
kiwifarms.net
Must be taken years ago? Adam is a lot fatter now if his latest hot tub stream is anything to go by.
I just took a gander at the twitter account those are posted from. Multiple pictures of the scale reading ~188lbs. I'm in a public enough room that I don't feel like going back to get screengrabs of his dick but these pictures do in fact look thinner than he did in the minute or two of hot tub stream I saw
image_2022-05-11_144356402.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Does Adam browse KiwiFarms? I remember him following Null’s Twitter account; I worry that our laughter from his stupidity will ruin future stupidity. Especially when the scene Simba supposedly fucks Nala. If this review finally gets completed in the best circumstances, YMS would be crowned as the king of fillibusters who talk about nothing,
I actually asked him about the farms before on one of his twitch streams and he says he has seen threads but doesn’t have Interest in regularly following it. He said it’s because he finds the site ‘intellectually dishonest’ (lol ok) and it’s hard to engage with since nobody is apparently honest about their true selves. I don’t know what he means, obviously nobody here shares their true identity or dox (unless it’s leaked) but here we speak our minds are open to all types of free speech. I don’t know what he expects from a Pseudo- anonymous Lolcow forum and I suspect he’s just pissy about having a thread here.

It’d admittedly be fun to see Adam possibly make an account here and see how he’d interact with other users, despite his degeneracy he does seem kind to exude some of that based kiwi energy I see from other users here and maybe he’d fit in more than we think. We can only hope.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Gotta say As spergy as his Lion King 2019 was I did genuinely laugh hard at parts of it, the final sequence where he edit zooms into Mufasa’s soulless CGI eye to a South Park style singalong Song taking the piss out of Jon Favreau with Adam’s mouth really caught me off guard and was a genuinely clever and inspired bit. I hope there are a lot more sequences like this in the eventual sequel. Adam can be actually pretty funny when he’s not being a weirdo furry or condescending sperg.

Neon Division

kiwifarms.net
I'm just surprised he gave that new furry movie a solid 5 outta 10.

I haven't seen it yet so I have no idea how good it is, but I'm surprised that it didn't get boosted to a 7 just because it had furry characters.

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
Personally, I actually enjoyed the lion king video, but man, there are a lot of things he could have done better. Some of the nitpickier elements are actually what I enjoyed most, this movie is such low hanging fruit and a horse beaten to death so hard that only the deeper cuts can really be interesting at this point. Things like how tiny line changes have a massive ripple effect through the whole movie, how the commentary track proves Favreau had no idea what he was even trying to do. The biggest issue is how every scene feels like it takes 4 or 5 pass throughs to get on with it because he keeps going on tangents.
  • Play scene with comparisons to the original
  • Talk about the music
  • Talk about the performances
  • Use the commentary to show how fundamentally the original was misunderstood
  • Point out how bad the cgi really can get
  • Some other random tangent
  • Cut to a clip of one of his streams where he explains the point he just made but worse because no script
The EFAP style isn't really my thing to begin with, and when they do it, it only works because you're largely getting these different personalities and perspectives bouncing off each other. He really should have made a series of half hour videos going over each aspect of the movie one at a time, one episode going over the music, another for the actors and takes they should have redone, etc.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Adam's gone and made another new channel, by the looks of it this one is for his movie/tv commentary content. He really seems to have been overcome by an autistic desire to compartmentalize all his different videos lately.

View attachment 3305007
Maybe he's worried having different types of content on his main channel negatively impacts viewership in the long run so that's why he been making all of these new channels. He maybes just wants to avoid his subscribers burning out so maybe he will just keep the main channel as quickies and YMS reviews.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
He maybes just wants to avoid his subscribers burning out
I don't think so

I think this is him caring too much about what Reddit says for the 23984728934765786th time. Not once, at least to my knowledge, has he ever had an issue with his actual YouTube subscribers, it's always his subbredit that he has an issue with and takes things personally with, and they're always bitching about ANYTHING Adam does, movie review or otherwise.

Laburnum

Man in the Modern Merge
kiwifarms.net
I guess it's food for thought. From what I can tell though his commentaries & the edited versions always seem to do fairly well. Wouldn't be too surprised if there's no real distinction between the people watching his reviews and his edited commentaries.

Quandale

kiwifarms.net
I used to like Adam as some background noise way back when, but I stopped just because he stopped getting recommended. Just found out about the dog fucker saga and holy shit, those people are brain dead. They never mention how it's extremely unsanitary, or how multiple animals give various types of STDs just if you get bitten/spit on. Give Adam an armadillo, and when he's contracted leprosy on his dick ask about how "consent" works again.

The woke crowd in general thrives to end our species. Now they're spreading monkeypox and animal STDs and that's what we have to worry about. Remember when the only virus the lgb made everyone worry about was AIDS?
:stress:

goodbudweiser

even the best bud is the worst
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he's worried having different types of content on his main channel negatively impacts viewership... so that's why he been making all of these new channels.
Hampture had this exact issue actually where he tried putting all content in one spot and it seemed to bite him in the ass and so had to make different channels. Probably has more to do with algorithm plus less people unsub if it's all the same content vs wildly different content. Has nothing to do with "burnout".

Stuck Pooh

kiwifarms.net
Adam's gone and made another new channel, by the looks of it this one is for his movie/tv commentary content. He really seems to have been overcome by an autistic desire to compartmentalize all his different videos lately.

View attachment 3305007
Why is he doing that to himself?

His content is amazing, but the workconditions he sets himself are so fucked up it's legit hard to watch man. And, it's nobodies fault but his own.

I remember him once saying on Sardonicast he technicaly uploads videos everyday, between all of his chanel - and also him once going on a long ass vent rant on stream, where he went into disturbing detail how everything he's doing, he's doing in a way he can use for work. If he wants to listen to music or a podcast he's interested in, he'd engage in it while doing something else, like cooking or cleaning or showering. He mostly hangs out with friends to watch movies he needs/wants to review.

This is no way of living, you need to seperate work from personal life. How can you enjoy anything if you don't actually sit down and dedicate your attention to it. But Adam does everything in his power to avoid just that. Last I've seen he has a mukbang channel? Now he won't even eat without being able to outsource that?

I don't think I'd handle this for even half a year before offing myself honestly.

But he deludes himself into thinking that this is him working hard, and that hard work relies on sacrifice.

I think, what he needs to ask himself is what he's working hard for. because he doesn't seem to really be enjoying what he's doing, these are just depression fueled acts of self destruction.

I'm worried for the guy.

Weppers

kiwifarms.net
Well, I'm done looking into this fellow once and for all.

I wasn't expecting any of this guy's old stuff to contain anything worse than autism, but the diversion from his SAW series review he dedicated to showing off his ability to vomit on command has been more upsetting than anything I've seen on this site. You ever tell me that he can't shut up about something degenerate, I'll just take you at your word.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
kiwifarms.net
>I thought we were past this, is this seriously what we want? Do we seriously still want to reward disney for referencing other things that exist?
Adam, why are you so naive? Just because you disected the first half of TLK2019 for two hours regarding why it was bad doesn't mean normalfags, including your audience, are just going to stop consooming garbage. You're fighting a loosing battle.