Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Null

kiwifarms.net
Advertisement vs. Reality. I'd say Ryan just falls for catfish pictures really easy, but he slept with some of these girls many times. I guess he just goes for ones with low self-esteem.
catfish.png

Some tiktoks.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shame. Back in MY day, Insecure fat girls knew how to keep to keep a goddamn secret. That was how the chubby chaser ecosystem worked. Now? It’s like all the rules are out the window.

No but seriously, these two are fucked. Even in off-internet reality, they’re both a google search away from being a hard pass by any companies hiring team. Jerks off in the office at coworkers work stations? Pass, next resume please. As for Ryan? Shit, I hope he kept his pool cleaning skills sharp. The stank of sexual-predator on his record ain’t never coming clean.

Butter

Butter
kiwifarms.net
I think the reason no one thought it was weird was because they were also hanging around 17-20 years olds the entire weekend. It's part of the job. They take pictures, have conversations. Hell, they even had a thing where you could pay just to eat with them. I guess they thought they would be a hypocrites. He also played the tired dad role a lot so he crafted the image of an innocent man.
It was the perfect excuse. I mean famous people fucking their fans has been happening forever. But at least when Mötley Crüe did it, they were their 20s and fucked girls of age. For the most part. Ain't nobody can tell me a 17 year old didn't sneak backstage to get some famous dick.

I wonder though what the reaction would have been, had Ryan not been married and never touched anyone under the age of 23. At that point, sure, he is still the famous internet funny-man, and the age gap is somewhat skeezy, but they would have been consenting women of age, and he wouldn't fuck over a wife and kids with it. I am sure they would still kick him out, because you can't have that happening in a hip, woke company. But I mean... Morally? I dunno.

Just look at their Let's Play Lives:
They were treated like rock stars. That must go to your head. And not all of their fans are super underage, they have fans in their mid twenties, too. Probably in their late 30s as well. People grew old with Geoff and them. Red vs Blue is 17 years old now.

I just watched that video and saw Ryan standing there with a fan. It made me cringe. It's good that these underage girls are speaking out. But also, I can't help but somehow feel sorry for all of his dirty laundry being aired right now. I mean it's well deserved, but I guess even with my massive disappointment, I still have a soft spot for him. I really wish it wouldn't have been him.

Truly Rural

Helping the Homeless, one undead at a time
kiwifarms.net
1602422274656.png

For the sheer purpose of having my name out there, for no other purpose than to become a reference point in a disaster. I hope you understand that all the fun we use to have that i really really enjoyed I must use against you because I am in a shitty situation you see. I had no idea i was a victim and the delayed PTSD has kept me up all night, I hope you can forgive me for trying to tend to my anxiety this way. This is all very new to me. Also, i'm so sorry to hear things are bad at home. I'm glad we had this talk, I feel better now.

Jar-Jar Fanboy

kiwifarms.net
Off-topic, but holy shit, oversharing personal details of your life seems to be a huge problem for turbo zoomers. Like, if I had to shit a lot, and got shit fingers, and then that shit got on me, I might tell a few close friends so we could have a laugh about it, but broadcasting it to strangers on the internet? God, no. Maybe Uncle Ted was onto something with his hatred of the industrial revolution.

Anyway, back on topic, every day it seems like worse and worse shit gets revealed about Ryan. How far down the depraved rabbit hole did he go? That hotel worker back upthread, was the woman's room he went to rented by one of these girls currently spilling the beans? If not, how many other women/teenage girls did he fuck? How was this not an open secret, given the sheer amount? Other staff at RT must have had an inkling of something. I wonder how many of them saw these screenshots, and had that "aha, I knew something was wrong," moment over feelings that they brushed off at the time

Lox

kiwifarms.net
Off-topic, but holy shit, oversharing personal details of your life seems to be a huge problem for turbo zoomers. Like, if I had to shit a lot, and got shit fingers, and then that shit got on me, I might tell a few close friends so we could have a laugh about it, but broadcasting it to strangers on the internet? God, no. Maybe Uncle Ted was onto something with his hatred of the industrial revolution.

Anyway, back on topic, every day it seems like worse and worse shit gets revealed about Ryan. How far down the depraved rabbit hole did he go? That hotel worker back upthread, was the woman's room he went to rented by one of these girls currently spilling the beans? If not, how many other women/teenage girls did he fuck? How was this not an open secret, given the sheer amount? Other staff at RT must have had an inkling of something. I wonder how many of them saw these screenshots, and had that "aha, I knew something was wrong," moment over feelings that they brushed off at the time
I really can't believe these girls just shared this stuff on their normal accounts and with their real names and everything attached. I mean they just doxxed themselves willingly. All their instagrams and twitters are completely public and any raging Ryan fan can just go after them, not to mention everyone in their personal lives will now be aware of this frankly embarrassing event. I probably wouldn't date a girl who used to go after 40 year old gamer dads.

Frenchie

kiwifarms.net
It was the perfect excuse. I mean famous people fucking their fans has been happening forever. But at least when Mötley Crüe did it, they were their 20s and fucked girls of age. For the most part. Ain't nobody can tell me a 17 year old didn't sneak backstage to get some famous dick.

I wonder though what the reaction would have been, had Ryan not been married and never touched anyone under the age of 23. At that point, sure, he is still the famous internet funny-man, and the age gap is somewhat skeezy, but they would have been consenting women of age, and he wouldn't fuck over a wife and kids with it. I am sure they would still kick him out, because you can't have that happening in a hip, woke company. But I mean... Morally? I dunno.

Just look at their Let's Play Lives:
They were treated like rock stars. That must go to your head. And not all of their fans are super underage, they have fans in their mid twenties, too. Probably in their late 30s as well. People grew old with Geoff and them. Red vs Blue is 17 years old now.
This video was one of things that really put me off Achievement hunter as a bunch of pricks who thought they were gods, or rock star like. I'm sure they thought they were like a group but you play video games on stage, not perform your heart out of songs you poured your heart and soul too. I think it was after this point it all really went to their heads in telling their fans what to do and say, as well the fan fucking that comes with it. Except they weren't Led Zeppelin or Van Halen in the 70s and 80s who got away with it because of the social times and lack of social media, they're a fucking online group that talks over video games for a living.
What kind of retard was Ryan thinking he could get away with it in this day and age? Nowadays an A list celeb can barely hook up with an of age person without people attacking them, meanwhile Mr Gamer thought he could fuck multiple underage fans and be cool with it. Good riddance.

Devyn

kiwifarms.net
For the sheer purpose of having my name out there, for no other purpose than to become a reference point in a disaster. I hope you understand that all the fun we use to have that i really really enjoyed I must use against you because I am in a shitty situation you see. I had no idea i was a victim and the delayed PTSD has kept me up all night, I hope you can forgive me for trying to tend to my anxiety this way. This is all very new to me. Also, i'm so sorry to hear things are bad at home. I'm glad we had this talk, I feel better now.

What an insufferably disingenuous twat that girl woman is. The other two were 17 when they fucked him, she was 20: there is literally no excuse in her case to pretend she didn’t know exactly what she was doing.

Also, isn’t she the one who initiated things by volunteering over stream that her nipple was freshly pierced? And volunteered to show it? She was thirsty for his cock, “victim” my ass

Butter

Butter
kiwifarms.net
What an insufferably disingenuous twat that girl woman is. The other two were 17 when they fucked him, she was 20: there is literally no excuse in her case to pretend she didn’t know exactly what she was doing.

Also, isn’t she the one who initiated things by volunteering over stream that her nipple was freshly pierced? And volunteered to show it? She was thirsty for his cock, “victim” my ass
This is another reason I sorta feel sorry for him. The 20+ year olds have no reason to complain. They liked him for who he is/what he does, and wanted to fuck. She never felt like a victim, but now they hear others were victimized and they start to feel that way too? I don't buy it. At all.

This is them wanting to feel important.

frozenrunner

Salt production has resumed at normal levels.
kiwifarms.net

Remember the mantra of the garbage, modern woman: "all of the freedom, none of the accountability."

This is another reason I sorta feel sorry for him. The 20+ year olds have no reason to complain. They liked him for who he is/what he does, and wanted to fuck. She never felt like a victim, but now they hear others were victimized and they start to feel that way too? I don't buy it. At all.

This is them wanting to feel important.

This is nothing new. SJWs do this shit all the time. And thinking people shouldn't support it for the sake of a pile-on.

This Ryan guy is a creep, obviously. He's enough of a creep that nobody needs to exaggerate what a creep he is with accusations from attention-seeking psycho women.

I_Don't_Buy_This

the pie has a fucking 4.5 to 5 point star rating
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit there's another one. HOW DEEP DOES THIS GOOOOOOOOO

I joined the RT community around early 2015 (you probably knew me around twitter/twitch/literally everything as imkaylamarie) and joined Ryan’s stream community in 2017 where I was fairly active for ~2 years (I have not engaged with RT content or community since RTX 2019, due in part to these events). In early 2018, after talking semi-regularly on snapchat, my conversations with Ryan turned very flirty, very fast. I did send the first (non-nude) photo of a photoshoot I had done, thinking “He’s married and he’s connected with other ladies who cosplay/model professionally so I’m sure it will be okay!” However, almost immediately the conversation turned suggestive. This only escalated when he asked if I was into guys or girls and I replied that I wasn’t sure because I was still exploring my sexuality. (I have heard from several other victims that up until then he had assumed I was gay, which makes me wonder if that was why he never tried anything before that moment).

At the time, I was on the backend of one of the worst depressive episodes I had ever been in, and to have one of my idols express that kind of an interest in me was one of the only “good” things in my life, so I encouraged it. I was lonely and desperate for anyone to care about me, and no one had ever expressed that much of an interest in me sexually. For an idea of how fast it progressed, within 24 hours after the first flirty text I received a dick picture. He gave me the same story he’s given many other victims - that he loved his wife but he wasn’t satisfied sexually and I ate it up.

Because I was Austin-local at the time (I am not anymore), we did meet up a couple of weeks later and did have sex. Almost immediately after, I felt emotionally and almost physically ill because I’d never been the kind of person to do something like that. However I was afraid that if I tried to back out of whatever we had going on that he would use his power to drag my name through the mud (or that if the community found out they would do so) so I allowed him to keep sending me nude photos and sent some back in return. I was so desperate to be liked and was willing to do anything for it. We did sleep together two more times over the course of the whole year- once after RTX 2018 and again in December, after which I got up the courage to slowly cease all conversations with him. Because I unfriended him on snapchat, I was unfortunately unable to keep any evidence of our conversations, however I do have people who can vouch that I was involved. (I debated re-adding him to try and get our chats back, but I’ve seen first hand the messages he’s sent to those of us who have done that and I know it would not be good for my mental health).

The other victims have already mentioned this, but it does seem like he did like to prey on girls with mental health issues. I have heard from several other victims that during my breakdown in 2017, he was telling multiple people in the community that I was a crazy psycho, including my best friend, who thankfully kept me in the dark to not negatively affect my already borderline suicidal state. The other victims have also come to realize that he made ALL of us think that we were the only ones he was doing this with (possibly so that we would be scared to ever come forward). Before this last week, I only knew of one other person he had been involved with. Many of us victims have also realized that we spent years hating each other solely based on things Ryan told us. We’ve even figured out that he slept with some of us within DAYS of each other - often times over event weekends, but not always.

I would also like to note that during the height of all this, if I ever tried to have a conversation about something unrelated, he would be very dismissive and really only wanted to talk to me for sex. He was often-times very dismissive of issues I had with feeling bullied by other people both in his community and the RT community as a whole, even before everything started. Another community member, Kate/Trickstress, posted a thread on twitter/reddit about how she had brought up concerns about a community member being bullied that Ryan dismissed. I was that community member (this bullying situation was what eventually led to my borderline mental breakdown in 2017).

I have spent the last 2 years hating myself on so many levels for my part in this. I’ve spent nights breaking down to friends and family and being unable to tell them why. I’m scared to be physically intimate with anyone because I feel this sick sense of shame about it. When the first victim came forward I wasn’t going to contact anyone because I still believed that I was the one to blame. I was 23/24 during this time, and nothing we did was done without my consent. However, meeting the other victims has opened my eyes to just how horrible this whole situation is. I still feel strong bouts of hatred towards myself because of this, but I am finally slowly starting to heal.

If I had known it was not just me this was happening to I would have come forward sooner or kept actual physical evidence of our conversations, however I hope that this story can be used to validate the other victims’ experiences, including those who have not yet come forward, and to bring justice to the people who were affected by this.

Love to you all,

Kayla

PS. I know I very much word vomited, so for people who like to see things in a more linear fashion, here’s a tl;dr timeline of the events leading up to the sexting:

Feb. 2017 - my first snapchat conversation with Ryan Haywood
May 2017 - I “officially” joined his twitch community
June 2017 - I moved down to Austin, TX for a non-RT related job
June/July 2017 - Ryan and I began talking more “semi-regularly”
August/Sept/Oct 2017 - I began getting bullied by members of the community for a lot of reasons, including being “too close” to Ryan
Oct 2017 - Ryan hears of the bullying from Kate/Trickstress and dismisses it
November 2017 - I start spiraling into being borderline suicidal because of all this. Unbeknownst to me at the time, Ryan spends this time telling people that I am indeed a “crazy psycho”
December 2017/Jan 2018 - Out of nowhere, Ryan and I seemingly “make up” and begin talking again more regularly
Jan 16th 2018 - The first sext is sent and things go from there

Korpon

Biters can't stop me
kiwifarms.net

frozenrunner

Salt production has resumed at normal levels.
kiwifarms.net

Another fresh example of what I was just posting about. Someone reveling in her victimhood and total lack of agency in public. You poor victim, you! Let's all pat her head and tell her she's a brave hero.

Roosterteeth means close to nothing to me (saw Red vs. Blue years ago and thought it kind of sucked), so I'm not defending these guys. But I can't stand to watch the disingenuous Victimhood Olympics get rewarded. Give me muh hat stickers.

Every time I think this situation is starting to die down and we've seen all the girls Ryan dicked come out and talk, another one fucking shows up. And who would have guessed, another one with a fucked up mental state. Of all people you'd cheat on your wife with, why do it with potentially mentally unstable girls?
Because it's easier to manipulate crazy chicks with low self esteem. And because a lot of them are virgins, and this guy liked popping fat girls' cherries, clearly 🤮

I've Seen Some Shit

kiwifarms.net

November 2017 - I start spiraling into being borderline suicidal because of all this. Unbeknownst to me at the time, Ryan spends this time telling people that I am indeed a “crazy psycho”
This almost kinda confirms my theory he specifically targeted mentally ill girls specifically for the sake of plausible deniability. "I'd never do that, this girl's just a psycho making stuff up!" Except he's preemptive about calling them nuts.

Null

kiwifarms.net
This almost kinda confirms my theory he specifically targeted mentally ill girls specifically for the sake of plausible deniability. "I'd never do that, this girl's just a psycho making stuff up!" Except he's preemptive about calling them nuts.
What the fuck is "borderline suicidal?"

"If things get any worse, I'll think about thinking about killing myself."