Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AUsername

kiwifarms.net
New caller. Definitely the most explicit. Return of the daddy dom

Another RH Doc-1.jpgAnother RH Doc-2.jpgAnother RH Doc-3.jpgAnother RH Doc-4.jpgAnother RH Doc-5.jpgAnother RH Doc-6.jpgAnother RH Doc-7.jpgAnother RH Doc-8.jpgAnother RH Doc-9.jpgAnother RH Doc-10.jpgAnother RH Doc-11.jpgAnother RH Doc-12.jpgAnother RH Doc-13.jpgAnother RH Doc-14.jpgAnother RH Doc-15.jpgAnother RH Doc-16.jpgAnother RH Doc-17.jpgAnother RH Doc-18.jpgAnother RH Doc-19.jpgAnother RH Doc-20.jpgAnother RH Doc-21.jpgAnother RH Doc-22.jpgAnother RH Doc-23.jpgAnother RH Doc-24.jpgAnother RH Doc-25.jpgAnother RH Doc-26.jpgAnother RH Doc-27.jpgAnother RH Doc-28.jpgAnother RH Doc-29.jpgAnother RH Doc-30.jpg

Attachments

• Another RH Doc.docx
    14.1 MB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like another gal has a story.

This was just shared on Reddit.
God. Damn.
Tough read, that one. This girl is pretty up front with her culpability in the relationship, and also has some damning receipts too. Apparently Ryan is a rough fuck, like actually making girls bleed, and his dick ain’t that big so he must be getting some real aggressions out on these kids. He also seems to have a favorite hotel room for this AND truly is a cherry hound. Worse and worse with this fucking guy.

ColorfulCassowary

Jonkers
kiwifarms.net

reddit.com/r/roosterteeth/comments/ja3zkx/i_wanted_to_anonymously_post_my/

Reddit post
https://archive.vn/NN3Lm Google doc with screenshots
Another one? C'mon, guys. The way you make a good sequel is to up the ante. Have a body be found in Ryan's backyard, have his wife divorce him, have Adam be a groomer. At least try to do something different. These writers are running out of ideas.

JesusChristSuperstar

kiwifarms.net
Ryan: Going on about "Have you ever been fucked by and older man before" "I'd give you a reason to be shaking and begging" etc etc

The girl: It hurt and I bled every time.

Where do assholes even get the confidence, my God. Also so much Daddy shit!! Absolutely nauseating. 🤮

This girl didn't mention how old she was so presumably she's of age. Smart to stay anon and basically just dump receipts and run I say.

Zero Day Defense

Shave your face with some mace in the dark
kiwifarms.net
This one is the worst, and she post explicit proof. He creepily calls himself daddy, her baby girl, and is super pedo sounding.
View attachment 1658054View attachment 1658061View attachment 1658062
"Innocent face"
View attachment 1658063
I don't get it. I've never gotten this level of flirtatious texting. I've gotten cybersex much less, but my guess about flirtatious texting is that it's like leaking out your intense emotions for the other and your desire to "join" with them, not this "daddy" crap.

Maybe it's just the gross-out factor inherent to the DDlg RP.

Where do assholes even get the confidence, my God.
I don't know, but he needs to stop hogging it all, especially when it's clearly wasted on him.

Captain Manning

I have neither the fucks or anime avatars to give.
kiwifarms.net

Reddit post

Others have said how rough he was, this is true. Others have said they couldn’t sit or walk afterwards, this is also true. I met up with him 11 times total over 1 year, and every single time he would make me bleed.

Jesus Christ.

This guy. This fucking guy. Every day with this guy.

Do I believe it? Should I believe it? I dunno, but these DM screenshots...

pasted image 0.png

Gross.

Bitches need to start telling their ages in these stories. She mentions her stepdad nearly walking in while sending nudes. And that she was a virgin. Good Lord.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All this “baby girl” and “daddy” stuff..
Yeah, nah.. His wife needs to cut this fucker loose before their daughter starts hitting Ryan’s preferred age range. There’s nothing to be saved there. I’m hopping a state prosecutor somewhere takes care of this problem first.

JesusChristSuperstar

kiwifarms.net
Also great timing with Ryan's apology letter a few hours ago.

Ryan: My interactions, as inappropriate as they were, always came from a place of what I thought was a genuine connection.

This girl, not a few hours later: He lied to my face when I asked him if he was seeing other girls and if I had known the truth I would have stopped sleeping with him. He berated me and blamed me for saying that it hurt while he was trying to force it in, so much that I can recall the harsh words and tone years later. He choked me during without discussing it beforehand.

Ryan should have taken a page out of Adam's book and DFE.

Bunny B

kiwifarms.net

Reddit post
As if the daddy shit wasn't bad enough the pigtail comment and emphasis on innocence is disgusting. He seems creepily obsessed with this dd/lg thing and virgins, pushing that on every single girl.

Also, the general consensus seems to be that Ryan sucks in bed, whether he just doesn't possess the skills or simply doesn't give a shit about his partners pleasure is up in the air Yeah, no he's just a selfish prick.