Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Looney Troons

DRINK?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that's putting too much thought into it. People are attracted to married or spoken for individuals simply because they belong to someone else and they love taking things from other people. It's a high that makes them feel superior and the rush of doing something forbidden or just outright hurting another person is too much to ignore. It's less about them being reliable and more like they provide excitement for them that they basically feed off of.
It’s also ineptitude in the marriage. Ryan et al likely feel powerless in their arrangement. Let’s face it, when you’re married, you begin to simply coexist with your family. There is no more mysticism. Every day is exactly the same.

Enter the predatory Ryan who has amassed enough star power (somehow) to allow himself to window shop for his perfect victim. His Modus operandi is so linear that it’s pathetic. He likes the frumpy girl with self-esteem issues, but with enough savvy in sexting or Internet play to keep him engaged in the game of chase. You’ll notice these girls are ALL into the brat / DD/Lg shit (which is fucking disturbing - dude has children). The 6th victim is a prime example of this. Ryan gave the girl just enough rope to hang herself, and would suddenly swoop in to give the illusion that her was saving her, or cared. Time, of course, is finite and Ryan knows what he’s doing, he’s grooming three others while one is finally getting the courage to try to exit an otherwise awful situation.

This shit is all too common, and it sucks that it happens as much as it does. I’m not going to get on a soapbox and preach about how this sort of thing can be prevented, but if your hero is someone who makes video game content...

Stasi

kiwifarms.net
Who would have thought a gay catfish would lead to all this? This is some crazy shit.

This Ryan guy is a next level creep. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if his con appearances correlate to a bunch of unsolved hooker murders or something.

IneptRobot

Death and cigarettes
kiwifarms.net
I saw a video of a home wrecker in vietnam the wife grabed her hair threw her to the ground and punched her right in the pussy.
Dave Chappelle is that you?
Honestly, that sounds like such a Chappelle story I couldn't help but reread it in his intonations

MemeGrey

(A very big retarded slut)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sadly, the reality here is that Ryan clearly knew how to play these girls like a fiddle, and used the fact that they were mentally ill and emotionally dependent on him (both because of the parasocial thing and because of the manipulation) to get what he wanted with little to no consequences.

Its not that sad lol

Using fame and money to have sex with women is the easiest way to do it, mentally ill or not.

A torched career and probable divorce with limit access to his kids seems like consequences?

These girls aren't Chris levels of retard, so if I can laugh at him and blame him for being a gullible idiot, I can do the same with them.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, that'd never stick. Otherwise practically every long-distance booty call where one partner pays for the other's airfare would be considered prostitution and that'd make for a looooot of newly-minted felons.
You should read the texts though. They actually say shit like “I’ll give you the money and you can fuck me in return.”. That’s solicitation. Also consider he’s hopefully about to be embroiled in a very messy divorce, which come with brutal full financial audits for the VERY reason of accounting for any money the other half might be hiding or misappropriated. There’s thousands of dollars being “gifted” to woman he’d later have sex with, all traceable because he’s a dumbass, which will absolutely be brought up.

knifeprimage

kiwifarms.net
And we're at 7 ! Honestly, I'll take 10 by the end of the week for 200 Alex.

He absoutetly has a lot more people waiting in the woods and I truly belive that he's continuing to contact people in hopes that he can silence them, which honestly will probably work too.

To Ryan,

I feel taken advantage of. You were my boss. I was your YouTube mod / manager. For the past couple of years, I felt I couldn’t say no without repercussions. What would happen if I did? Would you take YouTube away from me? Would it be some awkward working relationship?

Maybe that’s why you “trusted” me. That’s what you said. You said I was your friend.

You sent me a sexual comment after I made a height joke. That was at lunch time on a Sunday in Sept 2017. By that evening you were sending me nudes.

I didn’t ask for it. I didn’t want it. But yeah I did it. I played along with it because I thought it was harmless fun.

Then you told me bout your wife and how you didn’t get any sex and you were basically celibate. I went through the same thing in a prior relationship. I knew what that was like. I didn’t want you to have to experience it too.

So I slept with you.

I felt guilty doing it. I wanted to stop. But then it was like what would happen. I worked for you. So I pushed it aside. I repressed it. I focused on trying to have fun even when I was anxious as hell.

I struggled with adhd and anxiety and you knew it. I told you about it. I told you when I had really good days and things were great. I told you when I couldn’t get anything done and adhd was making my life hell. You and I talked about social anxiety.

I left something important to me because of something you said. Was that a lie Ryan? Was it the truth? It hurts. I miss it everyday. I want to go back but I don’t know if I can.

My feelings have fluctuated over the past couple of days. I’ve told people. Starting with someone I knew I could trust. Then I told another. And another. They’ve helped.

Now, I’m just numb. I had asked you how many people. You said 1 or 2. This isn’t 1 or 2 Ryan. This is a helluva lot more than that.

The post on Thursday is what pushed me. On Tuesday and Wednesday you asked me, begged me not to say anything. Because you know what I have. But that post on Thursday resonated with me. It was exactly like you treated me. I cried while reading it.

Because of you, I have trust issues. I know you pitted me against your other mods. And for what? Your own pleasure and amusement? Or was it to keep me from telling them what was happening? Was it ultimately to keep your secret?

I lost friends because I trusted you. I don’t know if what you’ve told me is a truth or a lie. I have a lot of doubts right now.

Want to know how I’m doing, Ryan? I weigh in the double digits now. I was 104 last Sunday. I’m 97 now.

I tried telling you no to something, clearly hesitant and uncomfortable. But you said you know how to make me say yes.

I’ve been scared to come out and say anything, in fear of what you would do. I kept my mouth shut.

I will not be silent now.

10/13 Update

Here is a bit more that is not “addressed to him”.

He regularly did not use condoms. Even though I was under the impression that it was me and another woman who I knew. I asked him about this, made references to it, gave him chances to say if there were more. He still always said it was me and her.

I know there are others he wanted. Sadly, I helped. He asked me to do him a favor and I helped. I am ashamed of that. Thankfully though, the other person was dense and nothing ever came of it. I’m glad for that. They’re doing well and they don’t know. He asked other favors but that one stood out to me. It felt wrong to me then and it feels worse now.

He would throw all this attention and praise at you, make you feel special, and I ate it up. I fell for it. I liked it. It was kind of like a drug. Then he would basically ghost you. And I’d wonder what happened. And if you asked what was wrong, or what happened, he would tell you nothing was wrong or that what you had experienced was not the truth. I’ve never fully looked back at the snap chat records before this, but yeah, he was lying on that one too.

I look back at my messages and cringe. I sound desperate and anxious. It wasn’t healthy. I’m glad to have met others who had a similar experience. It’s a relief.

As to the lack of screenshots, I’m still scared of him. I didn’t want him to know that I was sharing this. Last week, he had begged and pleaded with me not to say anything. He had told me about downing a bottle of pills and when I asked because I was scared for him, he told me no, he wouldn’t do that. I didn’t want him to have any warning because otherwise he might try and stop me.

If you’re wondering about me not fitting the age profile. Look at me. I regularly get mistaken for an 18 year old. He made several allusions to innocence too. I think he was under the impression that I was around that age. He never asked but I did tell him my age because I thought that would be something he would be concerned with.

He thought it was all between consenting adults. It’s hard to have consent when the person is your boss. How exactly do you tell them no? So I pushed through the anxiety. I pushed through the hesitations. Forced myself to have fun and focus on that. And as he said, he knew how to get me to say yes.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 2.40.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 2.40.14 PM.png
    176.3 KB · Views: 213
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 2.40.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 2.40.28 PM.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 199
  • EkOyZYvWAAA7B9V.png
    EkOyZYvWAAA7B9V.png
    312.5 KB · Views: 200
  • EkOyZ4IWkAYzKkz.png
    EkOyZ4IWkAYzKkz.png
    201.7 KB · Views: 211
  • EkOybz4XsAEb88B.jpeg
    EkOybz4XsAEb88B.jpeg
    389.4 KB · Views: 209
Last edited by a moderator:

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that's putting too much thought into it. People are attracted to married or spoken for individuals simply because they belong to someone else and they love taking things from other people. It's a high that makes them feel superior and the rush of doing something forbidden or just outright hurting another person is too much to ignore. It's less about them being reliable and more like they provide excitement for them that they basically feed off of.
Sadly I've been privy to conversations (among a bunch of women who had no shame at all boasting of their escapades with married men) about this exact topic. It's a real thing. The kind of thinking I've described is more common in people who are going for "long-term side piece" status. You're right that there's plenty of heat-of-the-moment one off's, though.

Dopey Cunt

Certified "Dumb Bitch" of Weeb Wars.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He absoutetly has a lot more people waiting in the woods and I truly belive that he's continuing to contact people in hopes that he can silence them, which honestly will probably work too.
Yessss my hoodoo dance worked!

Someone put up another tally on the whiteboard, this shit just got better.

His harem is rapidly dissolving and I love it. His attempts to do damage control are backfiring on him in astronomical proportions.

Mr. Manchester

kiwifarms.net

Holy fuck. That, "I never meant to hurt anybody" line is looking real bad right about now.

I hope this shit goes on for weeks haha

Autistic

Please be patient I have autism...
kiwifarms.net

Sponsored by 7up

7-up.jpg

This is the gift that keeps on giving. Like holy shit man what are you 16? Learn to keep it in your pants.

IneptRobot

Death and cigarettes
kiwifarms.net

"Want to know how I’m doing, Ryan? I weigh in the double digits now. I was 104 last Sunday. I’m 97 now."
Well at least it's not a fatty this time, Ryan.

I don't disbelieve her, I just wish she'd write in a less flowery way, that's my main issue with a lot of these posts, especially from RT staff, just get to the fucking point, Jesus, you know what I mean?

Ryan's life right now.

Aidan

kiwifarms.net

I feel taken advantage of. You were my boss. I was your YouTube mod / manager.
To be frank I laughed upon reading that because the modern mod/e-celeb relationship seems to be a bit more than fan level or even purely professional, no matter what it is.

Here's the full google doc in case it gets changed or deleted.
To Ryan,

I feel taken advantage of. You were my boss. I was your YouTube mod / manager. For the past couple of years, I felt I couldn’t say no without repercussions. What would happen if I did? Would you take YouTube away from me? Would it be some awkward working relationship?

Maybe that’s why you “trusted” me. That’s what you said. You said I was your friend.

You sent me a sexual comment after I made a height joke. That was at lunch time on a Sunday in Sept 2017. By that evening you were sending me nudes.

I didn’t ask for it. I didn’t want it. But yeah I did it. I played along with it because I thought it was harmless fun.

Then you told me bout your wife and how you didn’t get any sex and you were basically celibate. I went through the same thing in a prior relationship. I knew what that was like. I didn’t want you to have to experience it too.

So I slept with you.

I felt guilty doing it. I wanted to stop. But then it was like what would happen. I worked for you. So I pushed it aside. I repressed it. I focused on trying to have fun even when I was anxious as hell.

I struggled with adhd and anxiety and you knew it. I told you about it. I told you when I had really good days and things were great. I told you when I couldn’t get anything done and adhd was making my life hell. You and I talked about social anxiety.

I left something important to me because of something you said. Was that a lie Ryan? Was it the truth? It hurts. I miss it everyday. I want to go back but I don’t know if I can.

My feelings have fluctuated over the past couple of days. I’ve told people. Starting with someone I knew I could trust. Then I told another. And another. They’ve helped.

Now, I’m just numb. I had asked you how many people. You said 1 or 2. This isn’t 1 or 2 Ryan. This is a helluva lot more than that.

The post on Thursday is what pushed me. On Tuesday and Wednesday you asked me, begged me not to say anything. Because you know what I have. But that post on Thursday resonated with me. It was exactly like you treated me. I cried while reading it.

Because of you, I have trust issues. I know you pitted me against your other mods. And for what? Your own pleasure and amusement? Or was it to keep me from telling them what was happening? Was it ultimately to keep your secret?

I lost friends because I trusted you. I don’t know if what you’ve told me is a truth or a lie. I have a lot of doubts right now.

Want to know how I’m doing, Ryan? I weigh in the double digits now. I was 104 last Sunday. I’m 97 now.

I tried telling you no to something, clearly hesitant and uncomfortable. But you said you know how to make me say yes.

I’ve been scared to come out and say anything, in fear of what you would do. I kept my mouth shut.

I will not be silent now.

10/13 Update

Here is a bit more that is not “addressed to him”.

He regularly did not use condoms. Even though I was under the impression that it was me and another woman who I knew. I asked him about this, made references to it, gave him chances to say if there were more. He still always said it was me and her.

I know there are others he wanted. Sadly, I helped. He asked me to do him a favor and I helped. I am ashamed of that. Thankfully though, the other person was dense and nothing ever came of it. I’m glad for that. They’re doing well and they don’t know. He asked other favors but that one stood out to me. It felt wrong to me then and it feels worse now.

He would throw all this attention and praise at you, make you feel special, and I ate it up. I fell for it. I liked it. It was kind of like a drug. Then he would basically ghost you. And I’d wonder what happened. And if you asked what was wrong, or what happened, he would tell you nothing was wrong or that what you had experienced was not the truth. I’ve never fully looked back at the snap chat records before this, but yeah, he was lying on that one too.

I look back at my messages and cringe. I sound desperate and anxious. It wasn’t healthy. I’m glad to have met others who had a similar experience. It’s a relief.

As to the lack of screenshots, I’m still scared of him. I didn’t want him to know that I was sharing this. Last week, he had begged and pleaded with me not to say anything. He had told me about downing a bottle of pills and when I asked because I was scared for him, he told me no, he wouldn’t do that. I didn’t want him to have any warning because otherwise he might try and stop me.

If you’re wondering about me not fitting the age profile. Look at me. I regularly get mistaken for an 18 year old. He made several allusions to innocence too. I think he was under the impression that I was around that age. He never asked but I did tell him my age because I thought that would be something he would be concerned with.

He thought it was all between consenting adults. It’s hard to have consent when the person is your boss. How exactly do you tell them no? So I pushed through the anxiety. I pushed through the hesitations. Forced myself to have fun and focus on that. And as he said, he knew how to get me to say yes.