Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deadson

kiwifarms.net
Rate me late if this has already been brung up but it’s nearly a 200 page thread.
back in one of their mine craft videos Gavin put up a sign saying “Ryan the baby anus guy” which was censored in the video but was confirmed to be what it said (I’ll find sources soon). This coming off the back of Ryan making some mention of having to put your finger in a baby’s ass to clean out the poop properly. His whole persona in Achievement hunter always had creepy predator vibes
Edit: can't find a lot because this was back in 2014. But at their second panel for rtx 2014 Gavin wore a "Ryan the baby anus guy" shirt

Down in the comments someone even mentioned "don't shame the family bit" as well.

Oof2020

kiwifarms.net
Are you wanting us to watch all of that? I'm interested in if they're going to DMCA every single Best Of compilation for including Ryan.
Speaking of here's something that should go into the next Best of Ryan video. Timestamped link, will edit the section because I think with the value of hindsight it's the funniest Ryan clip to surface
No no my bad. I edited just now to let ppl know i don't know how to do video but if skip to 1:21, an interesting snippet can be heard.

Reactions: IneptRobot

IneptRobot

Death and cigarettes
kiwifarms.net
https://youtu.be/SkkyPg2fqI4

Edit: i don't know how to do video. 🤷
@1:21 ....would it be better if he killed some guys instaed of this??🤔
Click the three dots on the comment panel for more options, click insert media, copy in the URL. As for the timestamping, on the video go to time you want people to watch from, right click and select copy video URL at current time.
In your case it would come out like this:

saywordsucka

kiwifarms.net
I quit watching AH right when Ray left, and I always never liked any video that had Lindsay or Jeremy or whoever else they got to stand in, so imagining them without much of the original crew sounds terrible. Them barely getting 100k views is also quite sad, considering they easily were getting a million views on their Minecraft videos back then, they were probably the most popular thing at RT besides RvB and RWBY.
ray was what started to sink it. i don't even remember half the new peoples names but jeremy didn't work for me, and lindsay is just horrid. i noticed that one trevor dude who was/is banging barb started popping up. but yeah if you go there now some videos have 200k or higher but its few and far between. i imagine all of this may spike it a bit bit not permanently

• Agree
Reactions: Palico and Korpon

Oof2020

kiwifarms.net
Click the three dots on the comment panel for more options, click insert media, copy in the URL. As for the timestamping, on the video go to time you want people to watch from, right click and select copy video URL at current time.
In your case it would come out like this:
Ah ok. Thanks 👌

LearsiNa

Let The Dumpster Burn, Let The Fire Consume
kiwifarms.net
If we consider everything that will certainly be removed (Edgar is the one in the hole, Best 0f ..., AH Animation contest, Mad King Ryan, ...etc.) the roosterteeth collective brand will lose upwards of 200 million view AT BEST.

I dont know how big the purge will be but it certainly is going to hit. They might even go full scorched earth and nuke the patch and most of the minecraft videos, heroes and halfwits, ..etc. I dont know if they will do this but we are witnessing the death of an autistic company.

deadson

kiwifarms.net
If we consider everything that will certainly be removed (Edgar is the one in the hole, Best 0f ..., AH Animation contest, Mad King Ryan, ...etc.) the roosterteeth collective brand will lose upwards of 200 million view AT BEST.

I dont know how big the purge will be but it certainly is going to hit. They might even go full scorched earth and nuke the patch and most of the minecraft videos, heroes and halfwits, ..etc. I dont know if they will do this but we are witnessing the death of an autistic company.
No shit. He's in literally almost all of the videos they have on their sites.

IneptRobot

Death and cigarettes
kiwifarms.net
I was sceptical about watching any content after Ray left, there are still some stuff I enjoy, like Face Jam, but I'm not fond of the newer crew members. Matt and Jeremy just give off the gullible high school bozo aura, and Lindsay's just unrema
Finally someone else knows what I mean, when they joined I got banned from the sub and reprimanded on the site for calling them Bulk and Skull

FreeYourDoodies

Welcome to the Suck
kiwifarms.net
I'd bet money that @RyanTheTwit is just the new sock of @NunyaBizzness since he likely got threadbanned when his dumb troll posts got sent to the spergatory (where they rightfully belong).

Friendly reminder to not feed the trolls (even though all the new accounts probably will anyway, and make the jannies lives harder when they gotta clean up the sperg debate)

Captain Manning

I have neither the fucks or anime avatars to give.
kiwifarms.net
Accuser #7 (the youtube mod) claimed she "worked" for Ryan and I'd assumed she was full of it and she did it for free, but it turns out the twitch mods did get some pocket money for modding. (No where near enough to come close to calling it a "job" though.)

Called it.

Okay, okay... I said the bitch was doing it for it for free but, come on. Pocket change does not equal a job. It's STILL not a fucking job. He was not her boss.

Fucking bitch could have walked away any time she wanted. She wanted to fuck him, and she wanted to hunt young pussy for him to prey upon. She's like the "emergency backup fuck" and "chief pimp."

She should have just shut the fuck up and pretended she didn't know anything.

Fuck her.

IneptRobot

Death and cigarettes
kiwifarms.net
I'd bet money that @RyanTheTwit is just the new sock of @NunyaBizzness since he likely got threadbanned when his dumb troll posts got sent to the spergatory (where they rightfully belong).

Friendly reminder to not feed the trolls (even though all the new accounts probably will anyway, and make the jannies lives harder when they gotta clean up the sperg debate)
image_2020-10-15_010054.png

Edit: But if you're not then welcome to the farms, man.

Last edited:

drink the bog water

skidaddle skidoodle your dick is now a noodle
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to double post like a fuck but watch out for this account as she's probably going to be #8 (if someone dosen't beat her to the punch).

She posts that she's thinking of telling her story, but as she dosen't have proof she's not sure that it's useful, however Ryan (who's probably on twitter searching his name like a true fucking idiot) finds her and starts messaging (from the same second account that he used on girl #2) her begging her not to say anything and to think of his kids.

Obviously to be taken lightly as there's no proof, but it seems fairly credible (I think) because it's the same account from #2.

So what exactly did you say to this girl Ryan that's got you so worried? Or this still your fucked up version of damage control.
View attachment 1660721
View attachment 1660722
View attachment 1660723
View attachment 1660724
Jesus christ, between this and his messages to #2 he really hasn't learned shit. The damage control and suicide baiting is laughable at best. He should have packed his shit when he had the chance.

• Late
Reactions: Tee