Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

narddog123

kiwifarms.net
The better case is Ryan fucking Michelle out in Los Angeles, California. THAT is problematic on account of the AoC being 18 in Cali, and her being 17.
Did some reading on this - Despite it being 18, Cali might be a huge joke on enforcing that. They have loopholes that allow defendants to downgrade the charge to a misdemeanor, and further research shows some cases if there's a continued relationship into adult hood - which it seems like there was - its knocked down and they usually get a small fine (under 1k) and probation. See "Wobbler crime" when reviewing cali.

So like. would he even be guilty? Seems like IF this went to court even in Cali he would get less time and damage than someone smoking the ole reefer. A good lawyer opposite of him could probably get him in as a felon and jail time though.

Like, hes a POS and everyone should know it. Predatory manipulative and everything. But turns out the laws are pretty wack as well.

Bad Take Crucifier

A-Log Demon Dogs, Blessed Boobies
kiwifarms.net
One of the big things I think we're learning from this is that diehard RT fans are fucking retarded. Look at what IneptRobot just posted. I don't think that fact that should be understated just because Ryan is a creep.
Don't worry: we don't think every girl is a dumb slut. Just retarded RT fans.
Gaming in general is littered with socially inept people, which includes a lot of femcels. Am I shocked that RT fans are retarded? Absolutely fucking not.

Ctrl+Alt+Rt

cis aro
kiwifarms.net
Another day, another victim:

ryan3.png

https://tw.tinf.io/SurvivorsOfRyan/status/1317109362087858176 (archive)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YY7ZCv-iNG_BLM3gB-8YVs5Ior49KIfLcEMSLsxfmek/edit (archive)

My experience with Ryan Haywood.

Some backstory before mine tale be told: I’ve been a fan of Rooster Teeth since 2012. I was born in 1997 and had just turned 20 when this took place in 2017. I did not sleep with him, but I know somebody once close to me who has. Their story is theirs to tell, if they wish to do it. This is going to be about my experience of the Haywood power dynamics over a small group of us who knew what was happening. I’m also going to make this as upbeat as I can, because I know several recent documents have chilled me to my core. This one is a bit lighter at least, but we still flirted, we both received suggestive pictures, and I was, of course, lied to. I think it’s more about the number of young people affected than anything else, and his reach went far. This does talk about friends of mine who knew what was going on, and I want to stay anonymous to protect their privacy. Some of them have experiences to tell, and again that’s their choice to make.

I first messaged him in March 2017, around the time he got his snapchat. I was in a group chat at this time with around six other RT fans, all around the same age; 19 to mid twenties or so. We all live in the UK, and while we have a strong community over here, we're separated from Achievement Hunter and RTX by the Atlantic, and being broke teens/YAs most of us couldn't really afford to go to any conventions in the US. We were BUZZING when Ryan downloaded snapchat. We could actually TALK to him. We were all sending long-ass sappy messages about how RT got us through the hard times, how godly everyone at RT was, typical adoring little dorky shit. Now, I have anxiety and BPD, and I was essentially a sexual tornado at that age (I know it’s only been 3 years but you grow up quickly in this ridiculous timeline). I was a real fat kid, and after 20 years I finally had a body I could be proud of. I don’t have all our messages saved, but Ryan knew this - as mentioned, I’d sent him some soliloquy about how RT helped me come out of my chubby shell, yada yada, I’ve made friends and gotten out more, yknow, pedestal stuff. When he responded, I rang my closest friend and just, like, started screaming. Other friends in my group chat were receiving responses, and we were FREAKED. Man, it was such a simpler time.

I don’t remember whose idea it was, it very well may have been mine, but a few of us within that group decided to be reckless and stupid, and send him nudes. My choice was my own, and why I sent nudes to a married man I honestly don’t know. Most likely hormones. I was finally “sexy” and wanted to feel like it, I guess. I was too scared to save our sexts on snapchat, but we did it twice. I felt like the most special person in the world.

image5.png
image3.png
image7.png

At this point I was kinda shocked by the “if i wasn’t a married man” comment. I had asked to send it beforehand and definitely implied what the content was going to be (lots of winky faces), but it was still weird to hear from, like, a dad. I took a picture from a different phone and sent it to the group chat. And then I learned that several of my friends had also gotten flirty messages from him. He sent us nudes back, even sent us snaps during breaks on his streams. We were excitable - and being that age, all sexed up - and some of my friends continued this relationship. One flew out on her own dime to sleep with him. Being naive, I continued talking to him too until we decided that shit was getting weird, and most of us wanted no part in it. So we stopped, but we knew a couple of people who were still having regular sexual chats with the fucker. He was telling my friends they were so beautiful he couldn’t bear for their relationship to stop, even though he felt guilty. Of course, he lied to us again:
image1.png

And‌ ‌then‌ ‌came‌ ‌RTXL‌ ‌2018.‌ ‌We‌ ‌all‌ ‌went‌ ‌as‌ ‌a‌ ‌group‌ ‌for‌ ‌the‌ ‌weekend‌ ‌and‌ ‌watched‌ ‌AH‌ ‌stream‌ ‌a‌ ‌game‌ ‌live‌ ‌onstage‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌Saturday,‌ ‌I‌ ‌think‌ ‌it‌ ‌was‌ ‌Forza.‌ ‌We‌ ‌all‌ ‌knew‌ ‌full‌ ‌well‌ ‌by‌ ‌this‌ ‌point‌ ‌Ryan‌ ‌was‌ ‌cheating‌ ‌on‌ ‌his‌ ‌wife,‌ ‌and‌ ‌it‌ ‌was‌ ‌an‌ ‌amazing‌ ‌weekend‌ ‌but‌ ‌still‌ ‌a‌ ‌bit‌ ‌awkward.‌ ‌Which‌ ‌was‌ ‌made‌ ‌a‌ ‌bit‌ ‌more‌ ‌awkward‌ ‌when‌ ‌Lawrence‌ ‌pulled‌ ‌me‌ ‌out‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌crowd‌ ‌and‌ ‌sat‌ ‌me‌ ‌AT‌ ‌RYANS’‌ ‌SEAT.‌ ‌NEXT‌ ‌to‌ ‌him.‌ ‌By‌ ‌this‌ ‌point,‌ ‌I’d‌ ‌told‌ ‌him‌ ‌how‌ ‌I/we‌ ‌felt‌ ‌about‌ ‌his‌ ‌sexting‌ ‌(screenshot‌ ‌above)‌ ‌and‌ ‌he‌ ‌had‌ ‌told‌ ‌us‌ ‌he‌ ‌was‌ ‌stopping‌ ‌(which‌ ‌of‌ ‌course,‌ ‌he‌ ‌hadn’t).‌ ‌I‌ ‌had‌ ‌a‌ ‌good‌ ‌feeling‌ ‌he‌ ‌definitely‌ ‌recognised‌ ‌me‌ ‌when‌ ‌I‌ ‌hugged‌ ‌him,‌ ‌and‌ ‌then‌ ‌when‌ ‌he‌ ‌sat‌ ‌next‌ ‌to‌ ‌me‌ ‌and‌ ‌ran‌ ‌me‌ ‌through‌ ‌everything,‌ ‌playing‌ ‌the‌ ‌game‌ ‌with‌ ‌me.‌ ‌We‌ ‌were‌ ‌in‌ ‌front‌ ‌of‌ ‌hundreds‌ ‌of‌ ‌people‌ ‌and‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌emotionally‌ ‌peeing‌ ‌all‌ ‌over‌ ‌the‌ ‌stage.‌ ‌Would‌ ‌he‌ ‌ban‌ ‌me‌ ‌from‌ ‌the‌ ‌community?‌ ‌Would‌ ‌he‌ ‌recognise‌ ‌me?‌ ‌Would‌ ‌we‌ ‌go‌ ‌and‌ ‌have‌ ‌sex?‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌feeling‌ ‌every‌ ‌emotion‌ ‌possible‌ ‌about‌ ‌this‌ ‌man‌ ‌after‌ ‌I‌ ‌had‌ ‌been‌ ‌plucked‌ ‌anime-style‌ ‌from‌ ‌a‌ ‌crowd‌ ‌into‌ ‌his‌ ‌arms‌ ‌and‌ ‌made‌ ‌to‌ ‌play‌ ‌a‌ ‌game‌ ‌with‌ ‌him‌ ‌I‌ ‌knew‌ ‌I‌ ‌would‌ ‌suck‌ ‌at‌ ‌in‌ ‌front‌ ‌of‌ ‌hundreds‌ ‌of‌ ‌people,‌ ‌so‌ ‌I‌ ‌just‌ ‌focused‌ ‌all‌ ‌my‌ ‌energy‌ ‌into‌ ‌not‌ ‌sucking.‌ ‌(I‌ ‌failed.)‌ ‌Ryan‌ ‌leaned‌ ‌over‌ ‌me‌ ‌several‌ ‌times,‌ ‌chatted‌ ‌to‌ ‌me‌ ‌onstage,‌ ‌held‌ ‌my‌ ‌hands‌ ‌over‌ ‌the‌ ‌controller‌ ‌like‌ ‌the‌ ‌WHOLE‌ ‌TIME‌ ‌and‌ ‌I‌ ‌believe‌ ‌he‌ ‌put‌ ‌his‌ ‌arm‌ ‌around‌ ‌me‌ ‌a‌ ‌few‌ ‌times.‌ ‌I‌ ‌now‌ ‌realise‌ ‌this‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌manipulation‌ ‌tactic‌ ‌to‌ ‌overwhelm‌ ‌me‌ ‌with‌ ‌conflicting‌ ‌feelings‌ ‌and‌ ‌keep‌ ‌me‌ ‌quiet.‌ ‌I‌ ‌got‌ ‌off‌ ‌stage‌ ‌and‌ ‌ran‌ ‌back‌ ‌to‌ ‌my‌ ‌friends,‌ ‌who‌ ‌were‌ ‌all‌ ‌losing‌ ‌their‌ ‌shit.‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌absolutely‌ ‌buzzing,‌ ‌and‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌blind‌ ‌love‌ ‌for‌ ‌an‌ ‌older‌ ‌celebrity‌ ‌figure.‌

It‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌happy‌ ‌moment,‌ ‌but‌ ‌in‌ ‌hindsight,‌ ‌we‌ ‌knew‌ ‌this‌ ‌man‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌serial‌ ‌cheater‌ ‌who‌ ‌went‌ ‌after‌ ‌young,‌ ‌vulnerable‌ ‌women‌ ‌in‌ ‌his‌ ‌community.‌ ‌It’s‌ ‌a‌ ‌very‌ ‌different‌ ‌moment‌ ‌now,‌ ‌thinking‌ ‌back‌ ‌on‌ ‌it,‌ ‌but‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌ecstatic‌ ‌and‌ ‌my‌ ‌friends‌ ‌were‌ ‌so‌ ‌happy‌ ‌for‌ ‌me‌ ‌mainly‌ ‌due‌ ‌to‌ ‌his‌ ‌manipulation.‌ ‌He‌ ‌was‌ ‌personal‌ ‌with‌ ‌us,‌ ‌special‌ ‌with‌ ‌us.‌ ‌He‌ ‌knew‌ ‌where‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌going‌ ‌to‌ ‌university.‌ ‌He‌ ‌knew‌ ‌my‌ ‌home‌ ‌borough,‌ ‌he‌ ‌knew‌ ‌what‌ ‌games‌ ‌I‌ ‌loved,‌ ‌he‌ ‌even‌ ‌talked‌ ‌about‌ ‌my‌ ‌friends‌ ‌in‌ ‌our‌ ‌group‌ ‌chat.‌ ‌He‌ ‌was‌ ‌manipulating‌ ‌a‌ ‌whole‌ ‌group‌ ‌of‌ ‌us‌ ‌at‌ ‌once,‌ ‌including‌ ‌the‌ ‌male‌ ‌members‌ ‌who‌ ‌idolised‌ ‌him.‌ ‌He‌ ‌knew‌ ‌I‌ ‌didn't‌ ‌approve,‌ ‌and‌ ‌he‌ ‌still‌ ‌got‌ ‌so‌ ‌close‌ ‌to‌ ‌me.‌ ‌It‌ ‌made‌ ‌me‌ ‌feel‌ ‌so‌ ‌special,‌ ‌and‌ ‌I‌ ‌couldn't‌ ‌hate‌ ‌him‌ ‌after‌ ‌that.‌ ‌We‌ ‌started‌ ‌messaging‌ ‌again‌ ‌that‌ ‌night,‌ ‌even‌ ‌though‌ ‌it‌ ‌had‌ ‌been‌ ‌a‌ ‌few‌ ‌months‌ ‌since‌ ‌we’d‌ ‌talked‌ ‌at‌ ‌that‌ ‌point:‌

image4.png
image6.png
image2.png

I‌ ‌mentioned‌ ‌that‌ ‌my‌ ‌experience‌ ‌wasn’t‌ ‌nearly‌ ‌as‌ ‌bad‌ ‌as‌ ‌some‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌poor‌ ‌women‌ ‌and‌ ‌girls‌ ‌who‌ ‌were‌ ‌emotionally‌ ‌manipulated‌ ‌or‌ ‌sexually‌ ‌abused‌ ‌by‌ ‌Ryan.‌ ‌And‌ ‌it‌ ‌isn’t,‌ ‌I‌ ‌sent‌ ‌him‌ ‌pictures‌ ‌when‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌young‌ ‌and‌ ‌naive.‌ ‌My‌ ‌actions‌ ‌are‌ ‌my‌ ‌own.‌ ‌However,‌ ‌looking‌ ‌back‌ ‌on‌ ‌how‌ ‌all‌ ‌of‌ ‌my‌ ‌close‌ ‌friends‌ ‌were‌ ‌also‌ ‌manipulated,‌ ‌kept‌ ‌quiet‌ ‌and‌ ‌never‌ ‌came‌ ‌forward,‌ ‌I‌ ‌am‌ ‌furious.‌ ‌How‌ ‌on‌ ‌earth‌ ‌he‌ ‌thought‌ ‌he‌ ‌could‌ ‌get‌ ‌away‌ ‌with‌ ‌this‌ ‌I‌ ‌have‌ ‌no‌ ‌idea.‌ ‌He‌ ‌was‌ ‌sexting‌ ‌three‌ ‌of‌ ‌us,‌ ‌fucked‌ ‌one,‌ ‌and‌ ‌manipulated‌ ‌the‌ ‌rest.‌ ‌This‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌chat‌ ‌of‌ ‌8‌ ‌people.‌ ‌I‌ ‌have‌ ‌no‌ ‌respect‌ ‌or‌ ‌sympathy‌ ‌for‌ ‌this‌ ‌man.‌ ‌He‌ ‌somehow‌ ‌kept‌ ‌a‌ ‌whole‌ ‌group‌ ‌of‌ ‌us‌ ‌quiet‌ ‌for‌ ‌three‌ ‌years,‌ ‌and‌ ‌I‌ ‌still‌ ‌can’t‌ ‌quite‌ ‌get‌ ‌over‌ ‌that.‌ ‌He‌ ‌saw‌ ‌the‌ ‌scars‌ ‌on‌ ‌my‌ ‌arms,‌ ‌he‌ ‌told‌ ‌me‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌beautiful,‌ ‌and‌ ‌he‌ ‌manipulated‌ ‌me.‌ ‌It’s‌ ‌a‌ ‌weird‌ ‌thought‌ ‌I‌ ‌haven’t‌ ‌really‌ ‌dwelled‌ ‌on‌ ‌yet.‌ ‌I‌ ‌know‌ ‌my‌ ‌actions‌ ‌were‌ ‌wrong,‌ ‌but‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌also‌ ‌inevitable.‌ ‌There's‌ ‌no‌ ‌way‌ ‌with‌ ‌my‌ ‌naivete‌ ‌at‌ ‌that‌ ‌age‌ ‌and‌ ‌mental‌ ‌state‌ ‌I‌ ‌wasn't‌ ‌going‌ ‌to‌ ‌pursue‌ ‌something‌ ‌like‌ ‌that‌ ‌with‌ ‌him,‌ ‌especially‌ ‌when‌ ‌my‌ ‌friends‌ ‌were‌ ‌doing‌ ‌it‌ ‌too.‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌immature‌ ‌and‌ ‌starstruck.‌ ‌I'm‌ ‌truly‌ ‌sorry‌ ‌any‌ ‌of‌ ‌this‌ ‌happened,‌ ‌it's‌ ‌brought‌ ‌so‌ ‌much‌ ‌pain.‌ ‌ ‌

I’m‌ ‌not‌ ‌really‌ ‌sure‌ ‌how‌ ‌to‌ ‌finish,‌ ‌except‌ ‌that‌ ‌we‌ ‌truly‌ ‌thought‌ ‌we‌ ‌knew‌ ‌the‌ ‌full‌ ‌story,‌ ‌that‌ ‌he‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌cheater‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌flirt.‌ ‌He‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌sexually‌ ‌violent‌ ‌predator‌ ‌who‌ ‌took‌ ‌money‌ ‌from‌ ‌adoring‌ ‌fans‌ ‌for‌ ‌his‌ ‌children‌ ‌and‌ ‌threw‌ ‌them‌ ‌at‌ ‌young,‌ ‌vulnerable‌ ‌women.‌ ‌We‌ ‌have‌ ‌been‌ ‌just‌ ‌as‌ ‌floored‌ ‌by‌ ‌everything‌ ‌that‌ ‌has‌ ‌been‌ ‌going‌ ‌on.‌ ‌We‌ ‌knew‌ ‌part‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌story,‌ ‌and‌ ‌it‌ ‌hurt‌ ‌living‌ ‌with‌ ‌that,‌ ‌but‌ ‌the‌ ‌full‌ ‌story‌ ‌is‌ ‌more‌ ‌painful‌ ‌than‌ ‌we‌ ‌imagined.‌ ‌We‌ ‌need‌ ‌to‌ ‌heal‌ ‌from‌ ‌this,‌ ‌and‌ ‌wait‌ ‌for‌ ‌the‌ ‌day‌ ‌when‌ ‌Ryan‌ ‌is‌ ‌a‌ ‌distant,‌ ‌uncomfortable‌ ‌memory.‌

Pics are in context in the spoilers. Here are just the pics:

image5.pngimage3.pngimage7.pngimage1.pngimage4.pngimage6.pngimage2.png

Fast Facts
Mental Illness: Yes (BPD, self harm)
BMI: lost childhood weight, still porky
Sexts: Yes
Nudes: Yes
Sex: No
Relationship: March 2017 (she ended it)
Who Initiated: Her
Extra Info: was part of a group of UK girls with 3 sexting him, 1 paid her own way to fly to the USA for unpleasant sex with Ryan. He was sending them snaps during streams. Hints at others who continued sexting him after she and another stopped.

Last edited:

Captain Manning

I have neither the fucks or anime avatars to give.
kiwifarms.net
You know you're in the shit when people on Kiwi Farms shoot down one case of statutory rape against you as invalid and point out that there's another, valid, one.
Yes.

The problem with Tess is that she posted this bullshit:

Screenshot_20201007_023144_com.android.chrome.jpg

That's wrong. It's objectively legally wrong. It's so wrong that at some point she actually realized it's wrong and deleted it. The archive backup is in this post (Note to the newfags: THIS is why we will be screaming at you to archive shit).

Overall, I think it hurts her credibility somewhat. She was trying to claim being a victim of statutory rape. That's not the case. If it weren't Ryan we're talking about here, that may have been a very ill advised tweet.

Now, before the vagina brigade jumps down my throat, I just want to point out that there is a LOT of daylight between my saying some of the accusers are lame attention whores, and saying Ryan isn't a creep.

I think there's a meme in here somewhere about asians always overachieving. Michelle did it better than Tess.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did some reading on this - Despite it being 18, Cali might be a huge joke on enforcing that. They have loopholes that allow defendants to downgrade the charge to a misdemeanor, and further research shows some cases if there's a continued relationship into adult hood - which it seems like there was - its knocked down and they usually get a small fine (under 1k) and probation. See "Wobbler crime" when reviewing cali.

So like. would he even be guilty? Seems like IF this went to court even in Cali he would get less time and damage than someone smoking the ole reefer. A good lawyer opposite of him could probably get him in as a felon and jail time though.

Like, hes a POS and everyone should know it. Predatory manipulative and everything. But turns out the laws are pretty wack as well.
Statutory of a 17 year old is tough to get real shit for, even in a case where the guy is an obvious scumbag like Ryan. I feel like the days of “16 will get you 20” are over, granted a lifetime sex offender status is a social prison in its own right.

I think the real trouble for Ryan will be the CP charges and the transporting/paying a minor for sex charges. Thankfully, the system seems to have baked in a much firmer stance on those, no shades of gray, it’s pass/fail.

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1666177
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YY7ZCv-iNG_BLM3gB-8YVs5Ior49KIfLcEMSLsxfmek/edit (archive)

Some backstory before mine tale be told: I’ve been a fan of Rooster Teeth since 2012. I was born in 1997 and had just turned 20 when this took place in 2017. I did not sleep with him, but I know somebody once close to me who has. Their story is theirs to tell, if they wish to do it. This is going to be about my experience of the Haywood power dynamics over a small group of us who knew what was happening. I’m also going to make this as upbeat as I can, because I know several recent documents have chilled me to my core. This one is a bit lighter at least, but we still flirted, we both received suggestive pictures, and I was, of course, lied to. I think it’s more about the number of young people affected than anything else, and his reach went far. This does talk about friends of mine who knew what was going on, and I want to stay anonymous to protect their privacy. Some of them have experiences to tell, and again that’s their choice to make.

I first messaged him in March 2017, around the time he got his snapchat. I was in a group chat at this time with around six other RT fans, all around the same age; 19 to mid twenties or so. We all live in the UK, and while we have a strong community over here, we're separated from Achievement Hunter and RTX by the Atlantic, and being broke teens/YAs most of us couldn't really afford to go to any conventions in the US. We were BUZZING when Ryan downloaded snapchat. We could actually TALK to him. We were all sending long-ass sappy messages about how RT got us through the hard times, how godly everyone at RT was, typical adoring little dorky shit. Now, I have anxiety and BPD, and I was essentially a sexual tornado at that age (I know it’s only been 3 years but you grow up quickly in this ridiculous timeline). I was a real fat kid, and after 20 years I finally had a body I could be proud of. I don’t have all our messages saved, but Ryan knew this - as mentioned, I’d sent him some soliloquy about how RT helped me come out of my chubby shell, yada yada, I’ve made friends and gotten out more, yknow, pedestal stuff. When he responded, I rang my closest friend and just, like, started screaming. Other friends in my group chat were receiving responses, and we were FREAKED. Man, it was such a simpler time.

I don’t remember whose idea it was, it very well may have been mine, but a few of us within that group decided to be reckless and stupid, and send him nudes. My choice was my own, and why I sent nudes to a married man I honestly don’t know. Most likely hormones. I was finally “sexy” and wanted to feel like it, I guess. I was too scared to save our sexts on snapchat, but we did it twice. I felt like the most special person in the world.

View attachment 1666188View attachment 1666186View attachment 1666190

At this point I was kinda shocked by the “if i wasn’t a married man” comment. I had asked to send it beforehand and definitely implied what the content was going to be (lots of winky faces), but it was still weird to hear from, like, a dad. I took a picture from a different phone and sent it to the group chat. And then I learned that several of my friends had also gotten flirty messages from him. He sent us nudes back, even sent us snaps during breaks on his streams. We were excitable - and being that age, all sexed up - and some of my friends continued this relationship. One flew out on her own dime to sleep with him. Being naive, I continued talking to him too until we decided that shit was getting weird, and most of us wanted no part in it. So we stopped, but we knew a couple of people who were still having regular sexual chats with the fucker. He was telling my friends they were so beautiful he couldn’t bear for their relationship to stop, even though he felt guilty. Of course, he lied to us again:
View attachment 1666184
And‌ ‌then‌ ‌came‌ ‌RTXL‌ ‌2018.‌ ‌We‌ ‌all‌ ‌went‌ ‌as‌ ‌a‌ ‌group‌ ‌for‌ ‌the‌ ‌weekend‌ ‌and‌ ‌watched‌ ‌AH‌ ‌stream‌ ‌a‌ ‌game‌ ‌live‌ ‌onstage‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌Saturday,‌ ‌I‌ ‌think‌ ‌it‌ ‌was‌ ‌Forza.‌ ‌We‌ ‌all‌ ‌knew‌ ‌full‌ ‌well‌ ‌by‌ ‌this‌ ‌point‌ ‌Ryan‌ ‌was‌ ‌cheating‌ ‌on‌ ‌his‌ ‌wife,‌ ‌and‌ ‌it‌ ‌was‌ ‌an‌ ‌amazing‌ ‌weekend‌ ‌but‌ ‌still‌ ‌a‌ ‌bit‌ ‌awkward.‌ ‌Which‌ ‌was‌ ‌made‌ ‌a‌ ‌bit‌ ‌more‌ ‌awkward‌ ‌when‌ ‌Lawrence‌ ‌pulled‌ ‌me‌ ‌out‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌crowd‌ ‌and‌ ‌sat‌ ‌me‌ ‌AT‌ ‌RYANS’‌ ‌SEAT.‌ ‌NEXT‌ ‌to‌ ‌him.‌ ‌By‌ ‌this‌ ‌point,‌ ‌I’d‌ ‌told‌ ‌him‌ ‌how‌ ‌I/we‌ ‌felt‌ ‌about‌ ‌his‌ ‌sexting‌ ‌(screenshot‌ ‌above)‌ ‌and‌ ‌he‌ ‌had‌ ‌told‌ ‌us‌ ‌he‌ ‌was‌ ‌stopping‌ ‌(which‌ ‌of‌ ‌course,‌ ‌he‌ ‌hadn’t).‌ ‌I‌ ‌had‌ ‌a‌ ‌good‌ ‌feeling‌ ‌he‌ ‌definitely‌ ‌recognised‌ ‌me‌ ‌when‌ ‌I‌ ‌hugged‌ ‌him,‌ ‌and‌ ‌then‌ ‌when‌ ‌he‌ ‌sat‌ ‌next‌ ‌to‌ ‌me‌ ‌and‌ ‌ran‌ ‌me‌ ‌through‌ ‌everything,‌ ‌playing‌ ‌the‌ ‌game‌ ‌with‌ ‌me.‌ ‌We‌ ‌were‌ ‌in‌ ‌front‌ ‌of‌ ‌hundreds‌ ‌of‌ ‌people‌ ‌and‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌emotionally‌ ‌peeing‌ ‌all‌ ‌over‌ ‌the‌ ‌stage.‌ ‌Would‌ ‌he‌ ‌ban‌ ‌me‌ ‌from‌ ‌the‌ ‌community?‌ ‌Would‌ ‌he‌ ‌recognise‌ ‌me?‌ ‌Would‌ ‌we‌ ‌go‌ ‌and‌ ‌have‌ ‌sex?‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌feeling‌ ‌every‌ ‌emotion‌ ‌possible‌ ‌about‌ ‌this‌ ‌man‌ ‌after‌ ‌I‌ ‌had‌ ‌been‌ ‌plucked‌ ‌anime-style‌ ‌from‌ ‌a‌ ‌crowd‌ ‌into‌ ‌his‌ ‌arms‌ ‌and‌ ‌made‌ ‌to‌ ‌play‌ ‌a‌ ‌game‌ ‌with‌ ‌him‌ ‌I‌ ‌knew‌ ‌I‌ ‌would‌ ‌suck‌ ‌at‌ ‌in‌ ‌front‌ ‌of‌ ‌hundreds‌ ‌of‌ ‌people,‌ ‌so‌ ‌I‌ ‌just‌ ‌focused‌ ‌all‌ ‌my‌ ‌energy‌ ‌into‌ ‌not‌ ‌sucking.‌ ‌(I‌ ‌failed.)‌ ‌Ryan‌ ‌leaned‌ ‌over‌ ‌me‌ ‌several‌ ‌times,‌ ‌chatted‌ ‌to‌ ‌me‌ ‌onstage,‌ ‌held‌ ‌my‌ ‌hands‌ ‌over‌ ‌the‌ ‌controller‌ ‌like‌ ‌the‌ ‌WHOLE‌ ‌TIME‌ ‌and‌ ‌I‌ ‌believe‌ ‌he‌ ‌put‌ ‌his‌ ‌arm‌ ‌around‌ ‌me‌ ‌a‌ ‌few‌ ‌times.‌ ‌I‌ ‌now‌ ‌realise‌ ‌this‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌manipulation‌ ‌tactic‌ ‌to‌ ‌overwhelm‌ ‌me‌ ‌with‌ ‌conflicting‌ ‌feelings‌ ‌and‌ ‌keep‌ ‌me‌ ‌quiet.‌ ‌I‌ ‌got‌ ‌off‌ ‌stage‌ ‌and‌ ‌ran‌ ‌back‌ ‌to‌ ‌my‌ ‌friends,‌ ‌who‌ ‌were‌ ‌all‌ ‌losing‌ ‌their‌ ‌shit.‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌absolutely‌ ‌buzzing,‌ ‌and‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌blind‌ ‌love‌ ‌for‌ ‌an‌ ‌older‌ ‌celebrity‌ ‌figure.‌

It‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌happy‌ ‌moment,‌ ‌but‌ ‌in‌ ‌hindsight,‌ ‌we‌ ‌knew‌ ‌this‌ ‌man‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌serial‌ ‌cheater‌ ‌who‌ ‌went‌ ‌after‌ ‌young,‌ ‌vulnerable‌ ‌women‌ ‌in‌ ‌his‌ ‌community.‌ ‌It’s‌ ‌a‌ ‌very‌ ‌different‌ ‌moment‌ ‌now,‌ ‌thinking‌ ‌back‌ ‌on‌ ‌it,‌ ‌but‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌ecstatic‌ ‌and‌ ‌my‌ ‌friends‌ ‌were‌ ‌so‌ ‌happy‌ ‌for‌ ‌me‌ ‌mainly‌ ‌due‌ ‌to‌ ‌his‌ ‌manipulation.‌ ‌He‌ ‌was‌ ‌personal‌ ‌with‌ ‌us,‌ ‌special‌ ‌with‌ ‌us.‌ ‌He‌ ‌knew‌ ‌where‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌going‌ ‌to‌ ‌university.‌ ‌He‌ ‌knew‌ ‌my‌ ‌home‌ ‌borough,‌ ‌he‌ ‌knew‌ ‌what‌ ‌games‌ ‌I‌ ‌loved,‌ ‌he‌ ‌even‌ ‌talked‌ ‌about‌ ‌my‌ ‌friends‌ ‌in‌ ‌our‌ ‌group‌ ‌chat.‌ ‌He‌ ‌was‌ ‌manipulating‌ ‌a‌ ‌whole‌ ‌group‌ ‌of‌ ‌us‌ ‌at‌ ‌once,‌ ‌including‌ ‌the‌ ‌male‌ ‌members‌ ‌who‌ ‌idolised‌ ‌him.‌ ‌He‌ ‌knew‌ ‌I‌ ‌didn't‌ ‌approve,‌ ‌and‌ ‌he‌ ‌still‌ ‌got‌ ‌so‌ ‌close‌ ‌to‌ ‌me.‌ ‌It‌ ‌made‌ ‌me‌ ‌feel‌ ‌so‌ ‌special,‌ ‌and‌ ‌I‌ ‌couldn't‌ ‌hate‌ ‌him‌ ‌after‌ ‌that.‌ ‌We‌ ‌started‌ ‌messaging‌ ‌again‌ ‌that‌ ‌night,‌ ‌even‌ ‌though‌ ‌it‌ ‌had‌ ‌been‌ ‌a‌ ‌few‌ ‌months‌ ‌since‌ ‌we’d‌ ‌talked‌ ‌at‌ ‌that‌ ‌point:‌

View attachment 1666187View attachment 1666189View attachment 1666185

I‌ ‌mentioned‌ ‌that‌ ‌my‌ ‌experience‌ ‌wasn’t‌ ‌nearly‌ ‌as‌ ‌bad‌ ‌as‌ ‌some‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌poor‌ ‌women‌ ‌and‌ ‌girls‌ ‌who‌ ‌were‌ ‌emotionally‌ ‌manipulated‌ ‌or‌ ‌sexually‌ ‌abused‌ ‌by‌ ‌Ryan.‌ ‌And‌ ‌it‌ ‌isn’t,‌ ‌I‌ ‌sent‌ ‌him‌ ‌pictures‌ ‌when‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌young‌ ‌and‌ ‌naive.‌ ‌My‌ ‌actions‌ ‌are‌ ‌my‌ ‌own.‌ ‌However,‌ ‌looking‌ ‌back‌ ‌on‌ ‌how‌ ‌all‌ ‌of‌ ‌my‌ ‌close‌ ‌friends‌ ‌were‌ ‌also‌ ‌manipulated,‌ ‌kept‌ ‌quiet‌ ‌and‌ ‌never‌ ‌came‌ ‌forward,‌ ‌I‌ ‌am‌ ‌furious.‌ ‌How‌ ‌on‌ ‌earth‌ ‌he‌ ‌thought‌ ‌he‌ ‌could‌ ‌get‌ ‌away‌ ‌with‌ ‌this‌ ‌I‌ ‌have‌ ‌no‌ ‌idea.‌ ‌He‌ ‌was‌ ‌sexting‌ ‌three‌ ‌of‌ ‌us,‌ ‌fucked‌ ‌one,‌ ‌and‌ ‌manipulated‌ ‌the‌ ‌rest.‌ ‌This‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌chat‌ ‌of‌ ‌8‌ ‌people.‌ ‌I‌ ‌have‌ ‌no‌ ‌respect‌ ‌or‌ ‌sympathy‌ ‌for‌ ‌this‌ ‌man.‌ ‌He‌ ‌somehow‌ ‌kept‌ ‌a‌ ‌whole‌ ‌group‌ ‌of‌ ‌us‌ ‌quiet‌ ‌for‌ ‌three‌ ‌years,‌ ‌and‌ ‌I‌ ‌still‌ ‌can’t‌ ‌quite‌ ‌get‌ ‌over‌ ‌that.‌ ‌He‌ ‌saw‌ ‌the‌ ‌scars‌ ‌on‌ ‌my‌ ‌arms,‌ ‌he‌ ‌told‌ ‌me‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌beautiful,‌ ‌and‌ ‌he‌ ‌manipulated‌ ‌me.‌ ‌It’s‌ ‌a‌ ‌weird‌ ‌thought‌ ‌I‌ ‌haven’t‌ ‌really‌ ‌dwelled‌ ‌on‌ ‌yet.‌ ‌I‌ ‌know‌ ‌my‌ ‌actions‌ ‌were‌ ‌wrong,‌ ‌but‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌also‌ ‌inevitable.‌ ‌There's‌ ‌no‌ ‌way‌ ‌with‌ ‌my‌ ‌naivete‌ ‌at‌ ‌that‌ ‌age‌ ‌and‌ ‌mental‌ ‌state‌ ‌I‌ ‌wasn't‌ ‌going‌ ‌to‌ ‌pursue‌ ‌something‌ ‌like‌ ‌that‌ ‌with‌ ‌him,‌ ‌especially‌ ‌when‌ ‌my‌ ‌friends‌ ‌were‌ ‌doing‌ ‌it‌ ‌too.‌ ‌I‌ ‌was‌ ‌immature‌ ‌and‌ ‌starstruck.‌ ‌I'm‌ ‌truly‌ ‌sorry‌ ‌any‌ ‌of‌ ‌this‌ ‌happened,‌ ‌it's‌ ‌brought‌ ‌so‌ ‌much‌ ‌pain.‌ ‌ ‌

I’m‌ ‌not‌ ‌really‌ ‌sure‌ ‌how‌ ‌to‌ ‌finish,‌ ‌except‌ ‌that‌ ‌we‌ ‌truly‌ ‌thought‌ ‌we‌ ‌knew‌ ‌the‌ ‌full‌ ‌story,‌ ‌that‌ ‌he‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌cheater‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌flirt.‌ ‌He‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌sexually‌ ‌violent‌ ‌predator‌ ‌who‌ ‌took‌ ‌money‌ ‌from‌ ‌adoring‌ ‌fans‌ ‌for‌ ‌his‌ ‌children‌ ‌and‌ ‌threw‌ ‌them‌ ‌at‌ ‌young,‌ ‌vulnerable‌ ‌women.‌ ‌We‌ ‌have‌ ‌been‌ ‌just‌ ‌as‌ ‌floored‌ ‌by‌ ‌everything‌ ‌that‌ ‌has‌ ‌been‌ ‌going‌ ‌on.‌ ‌We‌ ‌knew‌ ‌part‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌story,‌ ‌and‌ ‌it‌ ‌hurt‌ ‌living‌ ‌with‌ ‌that,‌ ‌but‌ ‌the‌ ‌full‌ ‌story‌ ‌is‌ ‌more‌ ‌painful‌ ‌than‌ ‌we‌ ‌imagined.‌ ‌We‌ ‌need‌ ‌to‌ ‌heal‌ ‌from‌ ‌this,‌ ‌and‌ ‌wait‌ ‌for‌ ‌the‌ ‌day‌ ‌when‌ ‌Ryan‌ ‌is‌ ‌a‌ ‌distant,‌ ‌uncomfortable‌ ‌memory.‌

(Note: I'll be going back through this and highlighting key parts. All pictures are in the spoilers)
#10 with a hint towards a #11, beautiful. I do like the daisy chaining happening here, by my last count, we’ve got at least 3 more girls unaccounted for.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Modern Women: "Sex positive! I fuck whoever I want, whenever I want, and you slut shamers cant stop me!"

Also Modern Women: "I willingly exchanged nudes with a guy and now I have PTSD!"

The shit with young girls, the cheating, and manipulation are indefensible, but I have no sympathy for the of-age women who willingly sexted with him and now regret it because it'll get them attention. What happened to personal responsibility?

Autistic

Please be patient I have autism...
kiwifarms.net
Now, I have anxiety and BPD, and I was essentially a sexual tornado at that age (I know it’s only been 3 years but you grow up quickly in this ridiculous timeline). I was a real fat kid, and after 20 years I finally had a body I could be proud of
It’s a weird thought I haven’t really dwelled on yet. I know my actions were wrong, but they were also inevitable.
My Fave quotes from the document.

Slimy Time

Fisting gone wrong
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1666177

View attachment 1666188View attachment 1666186View attachment 1666190

View attachment 1666184

View attachment 1666187View attachment 1666189View attachment 1666185

View attachment 1666188View attachment 1666186View attachment 1666190View attachment 1666184View attachment 1666187View attachment 1666189View attachment 1666185
FUCKING DOUBLE DIGITS HERE! What was Weinstein's score? He might be trying to match him.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Modern Women: "Sex positive! I fuck whoever I want, whenever I want, and you slut shamers cant stop me!"

Also Modern Women: "I willingly exchanged nudes with a guy and now I have PTSD!"

The shit with young girls, the cheating, and manipulation are indefensible, but I have no sympathy for the of-age women who willingly sexted with him and now regret it because it'll get them attention. What happened to personal responsibility?
Pretty much this. "Can you BELIEVE this guy let me suck his dick?"

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FUCKING DOUBLE DIGITS HERE! What was Weinstein's score? He might be trying to match him.
Outscoring Harvey will be impressive since he’d been at since the early 90s. Still, our horse Ryan’s got the legs for this race..

> less married

Imagine being his man's wife. I'm starting to feel bad for her.
If Ryan is currently, significantly “less married”, I’m gonna start feeling less bad for her. Anybody know if divorce filings are public record?

Captain Manning

I have neither the fucks or anime avatars to give.
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I am aware of the wobbler thing. I was the one that initially did the legal footwork on Michelle.

Did you see the part where it's a one year SoL if charged as a misdemeanor, and a three year SoL if charged as a felony?

Ultimately, her case is probably irrelevant, as far as California is concerned, because she waited too damn long. The clock has run out. Even on the felony charge.

Still, I'm gonna call Ryan a statutory rapist. I dare him to sue me.

I feel like the days of “16 will get you 20” are over,
No. 16 will get you at least 10 at the Federal level. They can't drop below that. Sentencing minimums.

Like, for the CP stuff, they let Austin Jones off as lightly as possible because they can't drop below 10 years. His 10 year sentence involved consolidating the charges and then applying the absolute minimum.

Don't piss off the Feds, kids. They'll fuck up your life. Even when they are as gentle as possible while doing it.

Okay. Is it just me, or are these getting lamer?

Christ, telling a girl she looks nice in her dress is what a lot of guys FEEL they have to do.

Or is that just me being a boomer oldfag?

Girls? How much of a boomer oldfag is Manning if he just tells you that you look nice in your dress?