Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ctrl+Alt+Rt

cis aro
kiwifarms.net

This is a girl who's been talking for a while now: 1, 2, 3

I think the general conclusion over the past few days, even before those posts, is that she was faking those Ryan tweets at her, or someone else was at the very least.

Be careful: this may be an attention-seeker. She's also proffered no evidence.

Captain Manning

I have neither the fucks or anime avatars to give.
kiwifarms.net
I think the general conclusion over the past few days, even before those posts, is that she was faking those Ryan tweets at her, or someone else was at the very least.
Agreed.

The thing that irritates me is that I believe the account that was messaging Michelle, begging her to take down her video, is really Ryan. Then this bitch started in with stuff that seems fake as shit.

"I knew you were still my good girl."

I mean, come on. He's controlling, and he's still trying to be controlling, but that's just TOO on the nose. If it were him begging and suicide baiting, as in the case with Michelle, I'd believe that.

There's a special place in hell for women who do this. Or, at least I hope so.

Twitcha66

kiwifarms.net
The whole appeal of Lets Play, of which Ryan was a major part of, was having a major group of friends to play games with. Most of us don't have 6+ friends to play games with, those that do often said friends are only interested in certain games, and even then good luck lining up a time to play.

Now with most of the OG crew gone, I cant see Lets Play surviving more then a few years before views drop too low to maintain the channel. I've got bets on 2025 being the end of the channel.

Can you upload it?

Depends on the community. For Lets Play, ryan was Defcon 1 given how prolific he has been, only gavin is on par. For RT/AH ryan would still be bad, Jack or Geoff would be the only ones worse.

I spent hours being an autist yesterday, backing up 1-151, along with about 50 other episodes that were good (things like blocking list and the OG sky factory), as well as GTA IV, some of GTA V, rainbow six, Mario/Mari0, and a handful of others like their telling sunday drive videos. Looking through them now, its amazing to me that over 90% are from 2015 or earlier, I didnt realize how shit Lets Play had become, most of their 2016+ content is total trash.

DNA_JACKED

kiwifarms.net
Oops. I was gonna say Gavin & Michael should try to get the Play Pals IP and start their own channel
Bruh, use the edit feature, dont doublepost.

Gavin is set man, he doesn't need RT; they need him
Gavin has 0 appreciation for his wealth, and strikes me as the type of buffoon that would be broke in 2 years without his income stream.

Mason Verger

was she a great big healthy at any size person?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gavin has 0 appreciation for his wealth, and strikes me as the type of buffoon that would be broke in 2 years without his income stream.
There’s two Gavins: buffoon AH Gavin that can barely play children’s video games, and multimillionaire, one of the leading slow motion cinematographers in the world, invented a job for himself just for a work visa, and has a high level of technical and engineering prowess Gavin.

Roccosmoderndeath1

Dishonest and false hater
kiwifarms.net
As far as where Laurie & Ryan were at when they were married, perhaps Florida? The website won't let me link directly to the entry but you can look it up on https://www.myfloridalicense.com/. In Florida, Veternary licenses are renewed every even year by May 31st. Here's a screenshot:

florida vet.PNG

She also had an active license in Georgia at the time, from 2007-2010 [link] (internet archive is down). Her address here is listed as Corpus Christi, TX. If she graduated High school in '99 as a previous post stated, 2007 was likely her first year of being a practicing vet (4 years undergrad, 4 years vet school).

georgia vet.PNG
finally my business license autism has more use

DerkleHerkle

kiwifarms.net
I can’t get my brain around the whole “he made me bleed the 11 times we fucked”. Bitch 11 times? You get the first time as a pass (virgin and all that). Okay the second time, but if you keep fucking him after a third time and it’s still happening I don’t know how much help there is for you. Gotta help yourself, you know.
See also “progressively more violent”. How many times do you need to be choked by some dude you’re fucking, that you could easily cut out of your life, before you go “Huh, maybe this isn’t good for me.”

I can’t even.
They would just assume that it's because they're doing something wrong and it's a problem with their vagina. They have no other experiences to compare it to so this would just be what they thought sex was. I think they kind of get stuck in a loop where they keep letting Ryan get more aggressive and they can't say anything because they made it through last time. If they were to complain then they might lose the attention from one of their idols and the only man to ever give them attention.

You gotta remember that these girls are inexperienced, attention craving virgins who have mental illnesses. So while in hindsight it would have been easy to walk away but it's a lot more complicated than that. I don't think they would have even enjoyed the sex but would do it just so they could keep getting attention from Ryan. It also explains why they haven't come out about it until now.

bbin

kiwifarms.net
If she graduated High school in '99 as a previous post stated, 2007 was likely her first year of being a practicing vet (4 years undergrad, 4 years vet school).

She graduated '98, so might have started working in '06? Ryan was '99, he was a year behind her.

It may not be Texas they married in as you said- the '07 index of Texas marriages doesn't have any James Haywood / Laurie Higginbotham entry, but it's not comprehensive. Florida index only goes up to '01 unfortunately, so I couldn't check that.

Last edited:

JustANoOne

kiwifarms.net
As far as where Laurie & Ryan were at when they were married, perhaps Florida? The website won't let me link directly to the entry but you can look it up on https://www.myfloridalicense.com/. In Florida, Veternary licenses are renewed every even year by May 31st. Here's a screenshot:

View attachment 1669147

She also had an active license in Georgia at the time, from 2007-2010 [link] (internet archive is down). Her address here is listed as Corpus Christi, TX. If she graduated High school in '99 as a previous post stated, 2007 was likely her first year of being a practicing vet (4 years undergrad, 4 years vet school).

View attachment 1669129
finally my business license autism has more use
The marriage license is in Walton County Florida.

Would also like to note that the "PleaseR" twitter accounts are indeed NOT Ryan.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 20201017_213947.png
    20201017_213947.png
    883.1 KB · Views: 78

deadson

kiwifarms.net
They've actually joked how RT/AH is his least successful career venture.
The fucker was manning cameras for movies since 2007.(He was like 19.)

If Gavin splits off, RT is prolly fucked at that point.
Gavin did at some point mention that he worked on the Sherlock Holmes movie, specifically the fighting scene in particular. I can't remember where it was he mentioned it, might be in one of his slomo vids.

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gavin did at some point mention that he worked on the Sherlock Holmes movie, specifically the fighting scene in particular. I can't remember where it was he mentioned it, might be in one of his slomo vids.
He also did the slomo for Dredd, which was a highlight of an already damn good movie.

nip nop king

King of Nipples
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• My RH story -01.png
    My RH story -01.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 136
  • My RH story -02.png
    My RH story -02.png
    258.8 KB · Views: 129
  • My RH story -03.png
    My RH story -03.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 113
  • My RH story -04.png
    My RH story -04.png
    308.8 KB · Views: 114
  • My RH story -05.png
    My RH story -05.png
    212.3 KB · Views: 121
  • My RH story -06.png
    My RH story -06.png
    210.9 KB · Views: 112
  • My RH story -07.png
    My RH story -07.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 118
  • My RH story -08.png
    My RH story -08.png
    258.7 KB · Views: 120
  • My RH story -09.png
    My RH story -09.png
    383.2 KB · Views: 114
  • My RH story -10.png
    My RH story -10.png
    307.3 KB · Views: 111
  • My RH story -11.png
    My RH story -11.png
    290.3 KB · Views: 113
  • My RH story -12.png
    My RH story -12.png
    261.9 KB · Views: 106
  • My RH story -13.png
    My RH story -13.png
    182.9 KB · Views: 116
  • My RH story -14.png
    My RH story -14.png
    510.9 KB · Views: 117
  • My RH story -15.png
    My RH story -15.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited by a moderator:

knifeprimage

kiwifarms.net
I am unfortunately in a rush and can't archive/summarize but here's another story.
This one also points the finger at Geoff, including nudes.
Mods locked and deleted on the subreddit

Direct link to google doc
There would have to be some pretty hardcore evidence that Geoff did something wrong (ie: sleep with some 17 year olds Haywood style) besides this one accusation. Especially since they stated that they were 23/24 at the time because currently there's no real story.

I mean I'll totally buy that Geoff knew but eh on everything else with him (unless more stuff starts to come out). It would also make sense why he's not making any form of a statement, because he dosen't want his hat thrown into the ring.

MarcoFakeAccount

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if Geoff was also cheating on his wife and fucking around with fans. These random guys on the internet, I'm sure they are just as much of pieces of shit as any other random person. Their subreddit is pretty funny, you can tell that because people over there have watched RoosterTeeth stuff, that they have created a false bond, and put the members on pedestals. How shocked and sad they are to realize they don't know who these people are or what they do when the youtube vid stops.

Mason Verger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if Geoff was also cheating on his wife and fucking around with fans. These random guys on the internet, I'm sure they are just as much of pieces of shit as any other random person. Their subreddit is pretty funny, you can tell that because people over there have watched RoosterTeeth stuff, that they have created a false bond, and put the members on pedestals. How shocked and sad they are to realize they don't know who these people are or what they do when the youtube vid stops.
Could also be why Trevor shat himself all out on the internet today to vehemently dispel a story hardly anybody, even us, was bringing up. Not to distance himself from the Ryan stuff, but he knows an office-wide reckoning is coming.

Pizdec

Rumba, Rumba, Rumba, Rumba, Rumba.
kiwifarms.net
Bruh, use the edit feature, dont doublepost.

The fucking moron put out a video showing off his new rig for video editing. If that's not enough to know he has no fucks to give on what he has that's worth a B&E, knowing he'll cower in his Cuck closet with Meg next to him, I don't what is.