Trashfire Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mal0

Removed from the App Store.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With Ryan getting back to streaming, how much you wanna bet more fans are going to get groomed?

I used to find their stuff funny, maybe he can make me squeal like a pig.

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
With Ryan getting back to streaming, how much you wanna bet more fans are going to get groomed?

I used to find their stuff funny, maybe he can make me squeal like a pig.
Ryans streams will be pure gold if he's actually fucking stupid enough to try streaming again., and yes if he comes back it'll be a few months probably before he's nailing fans again who when they realize they aren't the only one and were just an empty hole will go on twitter and weep about how they were victimized.

tescoreadymeal

impotent rage.
kiwifarms.net
Ryans streams will be pure gold if he's actually fucking stupid enough to try streaming again., and yes if he comes back it'll be a few months probably before he's nailing fans again who when they realize they aren't the only one and were just an empty hole will go on twitter and weep about how they were victimized.
I mean, he's already proven he's pretty retarded. It isn't that surprising that he'd go back to what he knows (streaming), to continue to possibly rake in pitybux from whatever fans he has left.

I would love to be optimistic and believe any women/girls around him wouldn't be as stupid at this point - but you're probably right. Give it a few months til the dust has settled a little and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts sexting fans again. Also wouldn't be surprised to hear one of them cry about it either.

Druveer

kiwifarms.net
I mean, he's already proven he's pretty retarded. It isn't that surprising that he'd go back to what he knows (streaming), to continue to possibly rake in pitybux from whatever fans he has left.

I would love to be optimistic and believe any women/girls around him wouldn't be as stupid at this point - but you're probably right. Give it a few months til the dust has settled a little and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts sexting fans again. Also wouldn't be surprised to hear one of them cry about it either.
After watching a documentary about women who chase after killers who will be in prison for the rest of their lives I not longer have such optimism.

WubWubz The Cat

Honk
kiwifarms.net
Writing as a former fan of Ryan's, this man is making the most fucking retarded choice to start streaming again. I'm 100% certain that any of his remaining supporters will see him only and throw their cash at him in pity. I would love to try and think that people will have the mindset of "once a groomer, always a groomer", and stay far fucking away from him, but I highly doubt it. He is being an idiotic about of bold to think that he can show his face again so easily without dealing with SOME sort of backlash. Honestly, I had almost forgotten about all of this shit with him and Adam, since their internet personalities had basically vanished and Achievement Hunter made it a whole thing to never even do as much as mention him.

I will not be surprised if literally within the the next month, more accusations will emerge out of the depths of twitter because some underage fan though she was special. Sometimes I think his followers are more delusional than he is... Whatever happens, all I believe is that he will never escape this shit, no matter how hard he tries to sweep those grooming tendencies under the rug. And his devoted followers will always return and give him for pity points. Either, way, history is bound to repeat itself.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net

Wow, Twitch actually listened to its userbase and banned a predator instead of ignoring it? This is a genuine shock; I really wasn't expecting much else but for them to say some shit about "working to do better for their community" and not implementing any actual change. The tweet doesn't say anything about the ban's duration; is it permanent?

Even if it is a permaban, there's nothing to stop him from starting all over, so we'll see if he really is so far gone that even losing his entire platform won't deter him. I wonder if his wife knows about this?

EDIT: Apparently, right before I posted this, Ryan also lost his Twitch partnership:

1611180933106.png

Weird that the ban didn't automatically remove his partnership; the original tweet was posted around an hour and a half before he lost his partnership. In any case, this looks pretty bad for him.

I wonder what new drama will come of this. We got spoiled the first few weeks, I crave more updates.

Maybe if we pray hard enough, we can get Ryan to post some long-winded sob story to whatever social media he has left. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
Do you know if losing partnership and/or being banned cuts you off from that month's income? Ideally it does and all subs get refunded.

I have no clue, but I googled it quickly and got this:

1611181914351.png

So if this is right, it means he unfortunately DID get payout for last month, but he will very likely not be receiving any money for this month as the partnership was lost before the payout day.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
I think Ryan's a pos and I'm not sad that his account got banned. At the same time, I'm just not feeling too good about twitch banning people for off site behavior / twitch banning someone because a mob demands it.

Just so we're clear, I have no sympathy for Ryan. I'm simply worrying about the future of streaming. A bunch of people always support censorship/deplatforming until it happens to them. I'm not on board with it. And yeah, I know this isn't a case of censorship or deplatforming, but in the end, Ryan's account still got banned for something that didn't happen on twitch.

Also, given how absolutely stupid and non self aware Ryan seems to be, I think he might just end up making a streaming account on another service. Or he's going to find a way to interact with his remaining, gullible fans away from the public eye. Which isn't all that great, either.

P.S. Now that I think about it, twitch has banned someone for off site behavior before. A few months ago, they banned cryaotic who was actually quite popular on twitch, he was probably making them a lot of money. He was subsequently banned for sexting with and emotionally manipulating teenagers off site. But it's true, twitch will immediately ban someone for stupid shit, but will take weeks or months to ban someone like cry or Ryan. And, of course, they won't ban a titty streamer for showing her whole vag on stream lol.

ToddleDoddle

kiwifarms.net
I think Ryan's a pos and I'm not sad that his account got banned. At the same time, I'm just not feeling too good about twitch banning people for off site behavior / twitch banning someone because a mob demands it.

Just so we're clear, I have no sympathy for Ryan. I'm simply worrying about the future of streaming. A bunch of people always support censorship/deplatforming until it happens to them. I'm not on board with it. And yeah, I know this isn't a case of censorship or deplatforming, but in the end, Ryan's account still got banned for something that didn't happen on twitch.

Also, given how absolutely stupid and non self aware Ryan seems to be, I think he might just end up making a streaming account on another service. Or he's going to find a way to interact with his remaining, gullible fans away from the public eye. Which isn't all that great, either.

P.S. Now that I think about it, twitch has banned someone for off site behavior before. A few months ago, they banned cryaotic who was actually quite popular on twitch, he was probably making them a lot of money. He was subsequently banned for sexting with and emotionally manipulating teenagers off site. But it's true, twitch will immediately ban someone for stupid shit, but will take weeks or months to ban someone like cry or Ryan. And, of course, they won't ban a titty streamer for showing her whole vag on stream lol.
Ryan's stuff is connected to Twitch. Any one of his female twitch viewers has potential to be a victim. He wasn't sleeping and grooming random women, he was doing it with his fans. If Twitch doesn't ban him and he grooms another viewer of his then people will be pointing fingers at them for allowing him to use their platform to reach these girls. Banning him absolves them of responsibility if he falls back into that behavior.

IneptRobot

Look grateful ⋮)
kiwifarms.net
Ryan's stuff is connected to Twitch. Any one of his female twitch viewers has potential to be a victim. He wasn't sleeping and grooming random women, he was doing it with his fans. If Twitch doesn't ban him and he grooms another viewer of his then people will be pointing fingers at them for allowing him to use their platform to reach these girls. Banning him absolves them of responsibility if he falls back into that behavior.
Don't get me wrong, Ryan should be a divorced man living in a one bedroom apartment right now but even the moderators themselves mentioned they'd pass along info to Ryan about girls that wanted to chat one-on-one with him and they're sitting pretty.
Can't say I'm not disappointed though, this return had the potential to be something more, I didn't want to see it stifled so soon.
With Twitch when you get perma'd is it just the account that's banned or the person themself?