Trashfire Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Your NSA Handler

Glowing. Watching. Laughing.
kiwifarms.net
Last year when a heap of "cancels" happened in the various media spaces, it slowly impacted Twitch. Smash and the FGC got hit the worst, what with the death of EVO included. Addtionally and you can take this with a grain of salt, a former member of Twitch staff Hassan (Not to be confused with TYT Hasan) was rumoured to collect nudes in exchange for removing punishments/bans from notable female streamers. He had a seemingly "quite departure" from Twitch when the drama was ramping up on social media.
Goddamn. I am again and again reminded that it is a blessing that my younger self's dream of being a YouTuber or streamer never panned out.

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn. I am again and again reminded that it is a blessing that my younger self's dream of being a YouTuber or streamer never panned out.
Honestly Twitch is a cesspit for drama, the farms really needs a dedicated thread to it in the same scope as the YouTube comments one. Sure things with Destiny get logged in his personal thread, but the idiocy on that website is next level.

Judge_Death

kiwifarms.net
How much you wanna bet he hasn't taken the hint from his Twitch account getting banned and is gonna use some alternative streaming site like Dlive or Bitwave instead in hopes he can still keep up an e-celeb grift of some kind?
I think he'll do it. I want to see a Kevin Spacey Let Me Be Frank type video from him where he roll plays as his Mad King persona, preferably airing dirty RT laundry too.

IneptRobot

Look grateful ⋮)
kiwifarms.net
How much you wanna bet he hasn't taken the hint from his Twitch account getting banned and is gonna use some alternative streaming site like Dlive or Bitwave instead in hopes he can still keep up an e-celeb grift of some kind?
Ryan goes old school and goes to LiveStream like the original MikeCast.
Adam becomes his Westy.
1611631320680.png

IneptRobot

Look grateful ⋮)
kiwifarms.net
Oh fuck, I can't believe I forgot this existed. Even though Mike was an honest to god grade A loser, he at least had the balls to just say fuck it and offend the shit out of people.
Out of the original IB cast Mike is the only one I still have a shred of respect for because he never sold out. He was the quintessential internet obsessed loser and he never apologised or backed down from it.
Out of all of them he's the only one I'd want to spend an afternoon talking to anymore.

Actually Christian Bale

two time golden globe award recipient
kiwifarms.net
What really throws me is that in videos Ryan never gave that vibe of being unable to apologize/admit fault.
If you believe that, then boy do I have a salt raid to sell you. I have never actually heard Ryan admit guilt or apologise in a singular video.

edit: already discussed upthread, i am a fucking idiot but point still stands

Last edited:

Peach Pit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he'll do it. I want to see a Kevin Spacey Let Me Be Frank type video from him where he roll plays as his Mad King persona, preferably airing dirty RT laundry too.

AT&T would sue him into the ground. I guarantee anyone going into or coming out of RT has a hell of an NDA to sign, especially after the whole Shane Newville shit show.

There has to be so much more that we are never, ever going to know about, which is a complete shame.

Country Matters

That's a fair thought to lie between maids' legs
kiwifarms.net
AT&T would sue him into the ground. I guarantee anyone going into or coming out of RT has a hell of an NDA to sign, especially after the whole Shane Newville shit show.

There has to be so much more that we are never, ever going to know about, which is a complete shame.
what i would give for a former rt employee to lay it all out bare, though

Sorry for being that guy but...where did the Gay Catfish twist come from?
The pics originally came from someone trying to catfish Adam and Ryan and put them on some yaoi forum IIRC. From the OP:
The story I got, from a mix of posts on LPSG and /hm/'s e-celeb thread was that someone had been messaging multiple e-celebs and had gotten nudes from them, it went up on a torrent, and then the torrent got deleted. They mentioned nothing about underaged girls. The more likely story is they're a catfish just pretending to be a regular 20-something groupie or some shit, given the content of the nudes sent to Adam, or it was an actual girl who was trying her luck to get cancel ammo and it somehow ended up in a gay guy on LPSG's hands.

This is the original torrent link. It costed money to get an account, so not many people were able to even get access to the download before it got deleted.. I'm purely posting it here for reference:
https://www.gaytorrent.ru/details.php?id=94f3b35489e745cf30bd4a734d1bff71c697b88a3d269e41
Archived version.

This is the original forum where the discussion happened. The link goes to page 18 because pages 1-17 are irrelevant fapping over non-leaked shit. This is the oldest instance of it you will find on the internet from what I can tell. Don't trust any statements made after that unless they come with more images from that now-dead torrent.
https://www.lpsg.com/threads/funhaus-rt.465104/page-18
Archived version.
FloweryPassage, the person providing the images, said Ryan didn't seem to be "used to being sent nudes." He made no further comment whatsoever because he was banned before he could follow up, meaning the primary source is gone and he never said anything about pretending to be underage.

And this is the first /hm/ thread where the leaks were first posted outside of LPSG. Still no mention of underaged girls:
https://archived.moe/hm/thread/2081198/#2094120
Archived version.

All-in-all, while there's plenty of evidence of Adam being a fucking weird degenerate who might've committed a crime by secretly filming himself fucking his wife and distributing the footage, there's zero evidence he was doing it because he wanted to fuck a kid. Same goes for Ryan. Letting something that has yet to pass the threshold of "late-stage hearsay from a random 4chan user" gives ammo for morons to refute the whole thing as being fake.

There will be someone who inevitably has the torrent on-hand, they just don't seem to post here. Will provide evidence below because it's relevant to the quote.

RookTheFanatic

"I'm not an alcoholic, I'm an alcohol enthusiast."
kiwifarms.net
what i would give for a former rt employee to lay it all out bare, though
That company never ceases to amaze me. How much flaming shit can you get out of one company? It's only a matter of time before someone at RT kills someone. Like, actually kills someone. Whether in a freak workplace accident or straight-up first-degree murder.
I'd like to see Ryan make a comeback if only to see all the left-wing virtue signalling rage that he'll get thrown at him. Surprisingly, people do bad things and then they do have a life after them doing bad things. Tell that to the SJW's, I guess.
Hasn't RT been open about that already?
Oh, come on. I'm sure there were some break room shenanigans. What with the amount of queers in that company, who knows what was going on.

The Weed Wizard

Ayyy weed lmao
kiwifarms.net
It's only a matter of time before someone at RT kills someone.

It wasn't an onscreen personality but a manager did try to kill his wife