Trashfire Adam Kovic & Ryan Haywood (The Dead Pixel / Koko / Pikovic, and James Ryan Haywoood / Iron Ryan / The Mad King / Vagabond) - Rooster Teeth associates who've sent horrifying nudes behind their families's backs in what looks like a gay catfish

How many accusers will there be by the 23rd?

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 10 ~ 12

Votes: 91 12.0%
  • 13 ~ 15

Votes: 273 36.0%
  • 16 ~ 18

Votes: 185 24.4%
  • 19 or 20

Votes: 44 5.8%
  • More than 20

Votes: 161 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RookTheFanatic

"I'm not an alcoholic, I'm an alcohol enthusiast."
kiwifarms.net
It wasn't an onscreen personality but a manager did try to kill his wife
He tried, sure, but he failed. I'm expecting one of the Achievement Hunter guys to straight up shoot someone at this point, I swear.

Edit:fuck formatting this again on my phone, I'll fix it on my PC when I get home.
I've never quite understood the controversy behind Oum's death. Wasn't it a reaction to a vaccine or was there something else going on behind the scenes?

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never quite understood the controversy behind Oum's death. Wasn't it a reaction to a vaccine or was there something else going on behind the scenes?
Monty was seriously allergic to cats, Sheena didn't give a shit and brought a stray into their home. Monty didn't have the balls to say "no" and Sheena is selfish, so Monty decided to get shots to help his allergies. He ended up having a severe reaction to the shots and died as a result.

yasscat

yass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Monty was seriously allergic to cats, Sheena didn't give a shit and brought a stray into their home. Monty didn't have the balls to say "no" and Sheena is selfish, so Monty decided to get shots to help his allergies. He ended up having a severe reaction to the shots and died as a result.
Correction, he had a severe reaction to the shots because he was being exposed to the allergen while receiving the shots (which they explicitly tell you to not do, because you're essentially getting two times the exposure to the allergen, so your body goes into overload) because Sheena couldn't deal with sequestering the cat away from him. She let the cat roll around on his clothes, for fucks sake, and it is common knowledge that you cannot be exposed to the allergen on a regular, consistent basis while receiving that specific kind of allergy shot. It may not have been malicious, and it certainly wasn't intentional, but she 100% caused his death. But she also wasn't employed by RT, so she doesn't count.

powerlevel: have gotten allergy shots before
tl;dr: fuck sheena duqette

Actually Christian Bale

two time golden globe award recipient
kiwifarms.net

Listen, I know reaction gifs aren't well-received but the only thing I can think of in response to this news is

tumblr_inline_n327sfUDU01r3x7o0.jpg

Nothing To See Here

wedge scholar
kiwifarms.net
It's been up since 7th December 2020, apparently (it says "on the market for 63 days"). Which makes me doubt his previous claims in the Twitch message about "three types of therapy" and "have a new job" -- because it's for sale because either a) they can't cover the mortgage cost (so no new job / new job is like Walmart cashier), or b) they're getting a divorce (in which case the presumed couples counselling as one of the three types of therapy is not happening).

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net

I was going to ask whether people thought this was due to divorce or due to the expense of the house without Ryan's income, but the fact that it went up for sale only two months after the story broke screams the former. There's no way they could have burned through their savings plus Laurie (Lori?)'s income that quickly, and the process of putting one's house up for sale has a bit of a slow start, so more likely than not, it was actually initiated the month before, in November. That would place it at only a month and change after the story broke. Sounds like Ryan the Divorce Guy to me!

I'm shocked no one noticed this earlier. What a massive indicator of the way Ryan's life is trending! It could only get funnier if he was forced to move into the apartment complex Michael and Ray used to live in by the old RT office; it would be a looming reminder of what a dumbfuck he is :story:

IneptRobot

Look grateful ⋮)
kiwifarms.net
To this day I still get comments like this on the Jack/Michael video clip I uploaded:
1612938060685.png

The edit was to add "but if he did I think everyone deserves a second chance" since it was edited mid screengrabbing

Thanks, Johnathon, very cool. (Who the fuck spells Jonathon with an H?)

Anyway, not to dunk on the guy too much because he's on the spectrum but digging into the people in the comments who defend Ryan blindly always yields similar results. Lot's of trains, lots of let's plays, lot's of furries and lots of anime. One of them has 800 videos of just him playing N++, you know, that kind of thing.
If you'd told me in 2008 this is where the RT fandom would be sitting in terms of interests I'd have laughed in your face.

Last edited:

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
I'm loving this news in that it clearly shows that his wife didn't bother to try and repair the absolute wreck that Ryan made of their lives.
It's also a good thing that his wife is a successful veterinarian, as far as I know. She's not financially dependent on him. She won't have to worry about making enough money to get by on her own.

I wonder if Adam and Jess are still together.

DarnDiddlyDan

kiwifarms.net
So nothing on Jack right? I have fully stopped watching the channel or their socials but curious if Jack got anything leaked as time goes on.

Chilson

kiwifarms.net
So nothing on Jack right? I have fully stopped watching the channel or their socials but curious if Jack got anything leaked as time goes on.
It was leaked that apparently his wife can't get horny (or so she claims) and therefore he doesn't get any sex from her. Its not anything sex-pesty, but still funny.